Be a Supporter!
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 13th, 2013 @ 05:09 AM Reply

I have a compulsion. Answer my riddle.


BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 13th, 2013 @ 03:16 PM Reply

I'd prefer option 1.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 13th, 2013 @ 03:54 PM Reply

Are we going to vote before we continue?

Ill go.with the majority.


HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 13th, 2013 @ 06:32 PM Reply

Let's just vote here:

http://emma.newgrounds.com/news/post/827162

It will be easier to keep track and update votes this way :) Hopefully its the simplified version of what we've been discussing! Unless there is an obvious winner early on, we should wait a little while to give everyone a chance to see it and have their say (but obviously the regulars get priority - won't wait for everyone to vote).


BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 14th, 2013 @ 05:54 PM Reply

Okay, it's pretty much been 24 hours since the poll opened and I think all the regulars have voted, but it looks like a completely even split between the Batman Universe and DC Universe ... LOL.

Would a compromise be that we stick with the Batman Universe seeing that the name of the crew pretty much indicates that, but we allow some DC Characters that Batman has interacted with (not including ones with absurd superpowers)?

We would basically just have to encourage new members to choose characters that have more humanity.


BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 14th, 2013 @ 09:02 PM Reply

That's true...

As it stands right now, the majority of members have Batman characters.

So how many people without Batman characters would have a problem with finding a different one?


BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 01:37 AM Reply

At 2/14/13 08:06 PM, e-lord wrote: If non-Batman folk were allowed on this club, it would have to be more organized. The Riddler couldn't fight Supes, Captain Marvel etc. In order to be fair, there would require planning- or else, there would be chaos and disproportionate amounts of power.

Which is why I had to come up with this plan right now which everyone was getting involved in. Answer me damn riddle.


BBS Signature
Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 01:42 PM Reply

At 2/14/13 05:54 PM, Emma wrote: Would a compromise be that we stick with the Batman Universe seeing that the name of the crew pretty much indicates that, but we allow some DC Characters that Batman has interacted with (not including ones with absurd superpowers)?
We would basically just have to encourage new members to choose characters that have more humanity.

Fine with me.


HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 01:48 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 12:54 PM, e-lord wrote:
At 2/15/13 01:37 AM, Confucianism wrote:
Which is why I had to come up with this plan right now which everyone was getting involved in. Answer me damn riddle.
Which riddle?

The one most recent and which you will find if you go back a page or two.


BBS Signature
Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 02:12 PM Reply

At 2/11/13 09:38 PM, Shade wrote: *Appears beside Poison Ivy.*

When all is done, there will be no need for you to worry about your plants being attacked. We are making a utopia.

A Utopia??

I used to have my own Utopia until Arkham Asylum became my home.

I want this. I really want this.

(We are back right?)


HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 02:47 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 02:32 PM, e-lord wrote: What is the term used for the activity in which an organisation solicits politicians in order influence government?

Lobbying.

Wrong. Remember, they have to relate to what I'm doing, going to do, will be doing or will have be done.


BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 03:38 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 02:47 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 2/15/13 02:32 PM, e-lord wrote: What is the term used for the activity in which an organisation solicits politicians in order influence government?

Lobbying.
Wrong. Remember, they have to relate to what I'm doing, going to do, will be doing or will have be done.

Well you could have lobbyists in Gotham in order to protect yourself and your associates.

I'm not sure of a synonym for lobbying, but I definitely want in on it!


BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 04:30 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 02:32 PM, e-lord wrote: What is the term used for the activity in which an organisation solicits politicians in order influence government?

Lobbying.

That's what I said. I still think it's right.

Is it...bribery?


satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 04:31 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 04:30 PM, Spretznaz wrote: Is it...bribery?

These things are close, it's just another way of saying it. It's in between lobbying and bribery.


BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 04:32 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 04:31 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 2/15/13 04:30 PM, Spretznaz wrote: Is it...bribery?
These things are close, it's just another way of saying it. It's in between lobbying and bribery.

Brain control, then?


satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 04:34 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 04:32 PM, Spretznaz wrote: Brain control, then?

No.


BBS Signature
Glides
Glides
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 06:49 PM Reply

At 2/14/13 09:02 PM, Emma wrote: That's true...

As it stands right now, the majority of members have Batman characters.

So how many people without Batman characters would have a problem with finding a different one?

If that means me, than I don't mind changing. I just need to figure out which new character I would be.


Glides is done with his post.

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 06:55 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 06:49 PM, Glides wrote:
At 2/14/13 09:02 PM, Emma wrote: That's true...

As it stands right now, the majority of members have Batman characters.

So how many people without Batman characters would have a problem with finding a different one?

Shit, I completely missed this. I'll PM you, hold on.


satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 16th, 2013 @ 05:39 AM Reply

At 2/16/13 12:03 AM, e-lord wrote: The answer is campaigning.

Nay. I'll tell you what, it's really rather hard if I do say so myself. So I'll give you a clue. It's what I'm going to do.


BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 16th, 2013 @ 02:06 PM Reply

At 2/16/13 05:39 AM, Confucianism wrote:
At 2/16/13 12:03 AM, e-lord wrote: The answer is campaigning.
Nay. I'll tell you what, it's really rather hard if I do say so myself. So I'll give you a clue. It's what I'm going to do.

Last try for a while: some sort of a coup d'etat.


satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 16th, 2013 @ 02:45 PM Reply

At 2/16/13 02:06 PM, Spretznaz wrote: Last try for a while: some sort of a coup d'etat.

I'm not in the military. And there's no way the riddle would be that.


BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 16th, 2013 @ 04:35 PM Reply

Damn, Riddler's riddle was really hard.


#AMAFORSEXSLAVE2014

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 16th, 2013 @ 04:53 PM Reply

At 2/16/13 04:35 PM, Mismo wrote: Damn, Riddler's riddle was really hard.

Is hard. Is hard. When it comes down to it, they are when it really matters. Like at the beginning when the crew was created no-one got the riddle I posted which in turn lead up to me humiliating batman. It was rather very good.


BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 16th, 2013 @ 04:58 PM Reply

At 2/16/13 04:53 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 2/16/13 04:35 PM, Mismo wrote: Damn, Riddler's riddle was really hard.
Is hard. Is hard. When it comes down to it, they are when it really matters. Like at the beginning when the crew was created no-one got the riddle I posted which in turn lead up to me humiliating batman. It was rather very good.

But what if I solved it already? But no, of course I haven't.

Do you come up the riddles your self or do just have a book riddles lying around? Because if there is one thing harder than solving a riddle and that is coming up with one on your own.


#AMAFORSEXSLAVE2014

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 16th, 2013 @ 05:11 PM Reply

At 2/16/13 04:58 PM, Mismo wrote: Do you come up the riddles your self or do just have a book riddles lying around? Because if there is one thing harder than solving a riddle and that is coming up with one on your own.

The hard ones I come up with. The ones I just toss around at people that don't relate to anything, no. And no I don't have a book of riddles, plus I doubt they would have the hard ones I use.


BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 18th, 2013 @ 08:31 AM Reply

Hey, let's just go with the Batman characters and ones he interacts with for now. I won't ask anyone to change characters if they really like theirs though!

At 2/15/13 06:49 PM, Glides wrote:
At 2/14/13 09:02 PM, Emma wrote: So how many people without Batman characters would have a problem with finding a different one?
If that means me, than I don't mind changing. I just need to figure out which new character I would be.

Okay!


BBS Signature
Shade
Shade
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 01:23 AM Reply

So, is this riddle going to ever be answered?

Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 10:04 AM Reply

At 2/19/13 01:23 AM, Shade wrote: So, is this riddle going to ever be answered?

Seriously. I mean I'm still in sector 11 chillin.


HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 12:43 PM Reply

Is the answer to the Riddle "Blackmailing". I'm clutching straws here.


#AMAFORSEXSLAVE2014

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 02:31 PM Reply

At 2/19/13 12:43 PM, Mismo wrote: Is the answer to the Riddle "Blackmailing". I'm clutching straws here.

You're on our side you dim wit. And no.


BBS Signature