New Topic Respond to this Topic
Mismo
Mismo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 23rd, 2013 @ 07:49 AM Reply

Noticed a lack of GCPD officers, and just because the Batman is seemingly retiring doesn't mean the villians will do the same. We need more officers!

The Bat Crew

"Even death can be overcome"

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 23rd, 2013 @ 09:29 AM Reply

At 1/23/13 07:49 AM, Mismo wrote: Noticed a lack of GCPD officers, and just because the Batman is seemingly retiring doesn't mean the villians will do the same. We need more officers!

Why fine sir. I do believe I could help you in this en-devour. Just call me, Detective Nigma. At your service.

The Bat Crew

BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 23rd, 2013 @ 12:21 PM Reply

At 1/23/13 09:29 AM, Confucianism wrote:
At 1/23/13 07:49 AM, Mismo wrote: Noticed a lack of GCPD officers, and just because the Batman is seemingly retiring doesn't mean the villians will do the same. We need more officers!
Why fine sir. I do believe I could help you in this en-devour. Just call me, Detective Nigma. At your service.

You stay out this Riddler, or I'll have you hauled of to Arkham!

"Even death can be overcome"

BBS Signature
Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 23rd, 2013 @ 12:36 PM Reply

At 1/22/13 08:04 PM, EmmaVolt wrote:
At 1/22/13 06:34 PM, mizzjuicyflava wrote: I've been gone for awhile. Plotting, playing...planting.

Now I'm back ready for more villainous debauchery.
I'm back from my vacation as well :) But it looks like there's nothing good to steal yet!

Hummmm. Well miss Kitty...you're right.

Hey! We can kill somone! Or kidnap...kidnap...kidnap.

HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 23rd, 2013 @ 01:33 PM Reply

At 1/23/13 12:21 PM, Mismo wrote: You stay out this Riddler, or I'll have you hauled of to Arkham!

*Throws hands up*
Hey now, that wouldn't do. All my pals are down there. And you wouldn't like to see the party we could throw for you I'm sure.

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 24th, 2013 @ 09:51 PM Reply

At 1/23/13 01:33 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 1/23/13 12:21 PM, Mismo wrote: You stay out this Riddler, or I'll have you hauled of to Arkham!
*Throws hands up*
Hey now, that wouldn't do. All my pals are down there. And you wouldn't like to see the party we could throw for you I'm sure.

Found you, Rid-

*spots holographic device on the ground*

Damn, another one. Where the hell are you, Riddler...

satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Glides
Glides
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 25th, 2013 @ 12:02 AM Reply

At 1/24/13 09:51 PM, Spretznaz wrote:
Found you, Rid-

*spots holographic device on the ground*

Damn, another one. Where the hell are you, Riddler...

Actually, I have an idea. I think I'm going to fly as high as I can go and see if I can detect any of his audio signals and where they're coming from.

*listens for Riddler's signal*
Damn. He clearly expected this, they're coming from different locations. We're going to have to search each one, and maybe find some of his supervillain friends.

Poison Ivy is first priority right now. She's the most dangerous.

Glides is done with his post.

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 25th, 2013 @ 12:15 AM Reply

At 1/25/13 12:02 AM, Glides wrote: Damn. He clearly expected this, they're coming from different locations. We're going to have to search each one, and maybe find some of his supervillain friends.

Just give me the locations of all of them. I know just how to take care of this.

Poison Ivy is first priority right now. She's the most dangerous.

If you want to go after her, feel free. I am focused on one target only as of now.

BBS Signature
Glides
Glides
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 25th, 2013 @ 10:40 PM Reply

At 1/25/13 12:15 AM, Spretznaz wrote:
At 1/25/13 12:02 AM, Glides wrote: Damn. He clearly expected this, they're coming from different locations. We're going to have to search each one, and maybe find some of his supervillain friends.
Just give me the locations of all of them. I know just how to take care of this.

Lessee here, the first one seems to be coming from Gotham Light and Power. Would be a good place to store equipment used for his nefarious plans. Then there's the clock tower, city hall and the police headquarters. Could be at any of those.

BBS Signature
Shade
Shade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 01:03 AM Reply

Posters have been appearing all over Gotham, this is what they say:

"Are you sick of the filth and corruption that is humanity?

Tired of how we treat our planet?

Join the League of Shadows and join in our crusade to save our planet from destruction.

Do not contact us, we will contact you."

Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 09:51 AM Reply

At 1/27/13 01:03 AM, Shade wrote: Posters have been appearing all over Gotham, this is what they say:

Join the League of Shadows and join in our crusade to save our planet from destruction.
"

I thought secret societies were supposed to be secret.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 01:32 PM Reply

At 1/27/13 09:51 AM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: I thought secret societies were supposed to be secret.

He's taking it into the 21st century!

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 05:10 PM Reply

At 1/25/13 10:40 PM, Glides wrote: Lessee here, the first one seems to be coming from Gotham Light and Power. Would be a good place to store equipment used for his nefarious plans. Then there's the clock tower, city hall and the police headquarters. Could be at any of those.

Surprisingly, you've actually been helpful, Superman. I'll know where he is by tonight. *Vanishes*

*Deploys 20 android clones to each location*

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 05:21 PM Reply

At 1/27/13 05:10 PM, Spretznaz wrote: Surprisingly, you've actually been helpful, Superman. I'll know where he is by tonight. *Vanishes*

Ah-ha. I think not. You simply don't understand the dynamics.

*Deploys 20 android clones to each location*

*Yawns and sets off a selective EMP, frying the A.I. sequencing system*

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 05:35 PM Reply

At 1/27/13 05:21 PM, Confucianism wrote: Ah-ha. I think not. You simply don't understand the dynamics.

Your ignorance astounds me. You'll be very surprised

Now, now. These things took YEARS to make. Do you really think I'd overlook something as basic as EMP resistance?
My advice: don't get clever all of a sudden. You never can know what repercussions your tricks might have.

BBS Signature
Glides
Glides
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 08:30 PM Reply

At 1/27/13 05:35 PM, Spretznaz wrote:
Now, now. These things took YEARS to make. Do you really think I'd overlook something as basic as EMP resistance?
My advice: don't get clever all of a sudden. You never can know what repercussions your tricks might have.

What are you going to do with those? They won't be much help to us if we can't find anyone.
And no fingerprints on the posters, I was hoping one of his henchmen would slip up.

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 08:58 PM Reply

At 1/27/13 08:30 PM, Glides wrote: What are you going to do with those? They won't be much help to us if we can't find anyone.
And no fingerprints on the posters, I was hoping one of his henchmen would slip up.

I see what they see. It's that simple. It would take far too long to go to each one myself. Their fighting programs are also completely unmatched.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 28th, 2013 @ 02:11 AM Reply

At 1/27/13 05:35 PM, Spretznaz wrote: Now, now. These things took YEARS to make. Do you really think I'd overlook something as basic as EMP resistance?

Oh I'm well aware. That's why I did it. With a haywire A.I. system, they'll be likely to attack anyone with a pulse. You'll find such resistance that you could obtain through means of your own, would not be sufficient enough to withstand something of my own creation. Oh, I've made sure it's selective. They'll still follow their mission orders. But, ah-ha, there'll be a blood bath on that route.

BBS Signature
Shade
Shade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 28th, 2013 @ 03:05 AM Reply

At 1/27/13 08:58 PM, Spretznaz wrote:
At 1/27/13 08:30 PM, Glides wrote: What are you going to do with those? They won't be much help to us if we can't find anyone.
I see what they see. It's that simple. It would take far too long to go to each one myself. Their fighting programs are also completely unmatched.

You might note that two of your feeds have been cut, soon more will disconnect.

Machines are no match for six centuries of experience fighting much more unpredictable opponents.

Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 28th, 2013 @ 12:26 PM Reply

At 1/28/13 03:05 AM, Shade wrote: You might note that two of your feeds have been cut, soon more will disconnect.

Machines are no match for six centuries of experience fighting much more unpredictable opponents.

And here I was hoping that the Riddler would try this instead of some random scumbag like you. Oh well, guess I'll have to take it. Anyway, I warned everyone not to come up with clever ideas, didn't I? Let's see...so you decided to hack these with a 128 bit block cipher...I honestly expected more. *presses the return key* Thank you. Your intrusion into my network has left me in complete control of your own. *takes back control of my androids while finding out*

Oh, by the way. Your hideout is now completely locked down from the outside, with all of your connection terminals completely severed from your network. Don't go anywhere, I'm watching with a very close eye.

At 1/28/13 02:11 AM, Confucianism wrote: Oh I'm well aware. That's why I did it. With a haywire A.I. system, they'll be likely to attack anyone with a pulse. You'll find such resistance that you could obtain through means of your own, would not be sufficient enough to withstand something of my own creation. Oh, I've made sure it's selective. They'll still follow their mission orders. But, ah-ha, there'll be a blood bath on that route.

Your bluffing takes you too far. You'll find that my resources are, let's say, far more extensive than what can be gleaned from the criminal underground that you use. For example, did you know about state-of-the-art adaptability functions? Such as, when a vulnerability in one part of the system is compromised, or in this case one android, the rest of the system almost immediately adapts to resist it. So bravo. And as to the fact that one android will attack anyone in its path...oh well. Speaking of which, they have now sealed off all routes of escape from all four locations, and are now thoroughly searching them. I'll find you soon enough.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 28th, 2013 @ 03:02 PM Reply

At 1/28/13 12:26 PM, Spretznaz wrote: And here I was hoping that the Riddler would try this instead of some random scumbag like you. Oh well, guess I'll have to take it. Anyway, I warned everyone not to come up with clever ideas, didn't I? Let's see...so you decided to hack these with a 128 bit block cipher...I honestly expected more. *presses the return key* Thank you. Your intrusion into my network has left me in complete control of your own. *takes back control of my androids while finding out*

You do know that what he means is that he's been shutting them down, how shall I say this, manually. You know, with a sword.

Your bluffing takes you too far. You'll find that my resources are, let's say, far more extensive than what can be gleaned from the criminal underground that you use. For example, did you know about state-of-the-art adaptability functions? Such as, when a vulnerability in one part of the system is compromised, or in this case one android, the rest of the system almost immediately adapts to resist it. So bravo. And as to the fact that one android will attack anyone in its path...oh well. Speaking of which, they have now sealed off all routes of escape from all four locations, and are now thoroughly searching them. I'll find you soon enough.

You're dealing with The Riddler you simpleton. No one else can match my genius. No one can match my mastery of a plethora of different sciences. This will not bode too well for you having presumed too much. These mechanical men are malleable. The world of engineering and technology are my domain Deathstroke. And you will find it a harsher climate than you blind yourself to.

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 28th, 2013 @ 10:36 PM Reply

Sorry Catwoman has been absent for awhile, guys! Got a boatload of things going on with work and the fam at the moment :( hopefully things will calm down this week and I'll get back to frustrating the hell out of you.

<3

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 28th, 2013 @ 10:49 PM Reply

At 1/28/13 03:02 PM, Confucianism wrote: You do know that what he means is that he's been shutting them down, how shall I say this, manually. You know, with a sword.

Didn't I say to stop bluffing? If that were to have happened, I would have certainly have detected him. He may be Ra's al Ghul, but he's not stealthy enough to charge into a pack of twenty androids, destroy two, and escape without being detected in the slightest. Besides, those two are back online right now, and I'm currently watching Ra's al ghul marvellously failing in his attempts to escape his own hideout.

You're dealing with The Riddler you simpleton. No one else can match my genius. No one can match my mastery of a plethora of different sciences. This will not bode too well for you having presumed too much. These mechanical men are malleable. The world of engineering and technology are my domain Deathstroke. And you will find it a harsher climate than you blind yourself to.

You may be partially correct, but consider that I have not been bested yet when it comes to strategy and tactics. I have the ability to use up to 90 per cent of my brainpower at a time. This has been said multiple times already: you might just find that getting clever all of a sudden will have some, er, unintended effects. Be careful, Riddler. Be very, very careful. You have no idea of the hole you have dug yourself.

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 02:25 PM Reply

Shazam!

Now, who needs help in ridding this city of its scum?

The Bat Crew

Sig by FB - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, & Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo.com & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 03:01 PM Reply

At 1/29/13 02:25 PM, ZJ wrote: Shazam!

Okay, who the hell let Captain Marvel in?

On a side note. I nearly cut my left index finger off yesterday. Oh what fun times we have.

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 05:34 PM Reply

Now even I'm surprised. What on earth is Captain Marvel of all people doing here?

BBS Signature
Glides
Glides
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 06:43 PM Reply

At 1/29/13 05:34 PM, Spretznaz wrote:

Now even I'm surprised. What on earth is Captain Marvel of all people doing here?

Haven't seen you in the longest time, Marvel.
Actually, all that bickering with Riddler and Ra's Al Ghul has given me an idea. If they're using their own signals to try and control your androids, why not just reverse the signal so we can see where they're hiding. I'm increasingly convinced that the two are in the same location.
And after that, me and Marvel will tear them apart.
Also, are you Captain Marvel or Shazam? You change your name way too much.

BBS Signature
e-lord
e-lord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 06:51 PM Reply

*throws explosive batarangs at Deathstroke's androids*

Your revenge isn't worth the all the lives that these robots are going to take, Deathstroke.

This ends now.

Get out of my town.

The Bat Crew

Creator of the Death Note club
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 12:14 AM Reply

At 1/29/13 06:43 PM, Glides wrote: If they're using their own signals to try and control your androids, why not just reverse the signal so we can see where they're hiding. I'm increasingly convinced that the two are in the same location.

You're getting slow, Superman. I already locked Ra's al Ghul in his own hideout in the sewers. Deal with him however you want.

At 1/29/13 06:51 PM, e-lord wrote: *throws explosive batarangs at Deathstroke's androids*

Your revenge isn't worth the all the lives that these robots are going to take, Deathstroke.

This ends now.

Get out of my town.

What in the-oh, it's just you.

*the androids easily dodge the slow-moving batarangs*

I will give you one chance to leave unharmed with the knowledge that only one life is in danger tonight. Stick around, and you just might be added to the list.

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 02:50 AM Reply

Well well well, what do we have here?