Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 05:35 PM Reply

At 1/27/13 05:21 PM, Confucianism wrote: Ah-ha. I think not. You simply don't understand the dynamics.

Your ignorance astounds me. You'll be very surprised

*Yawns and sets off a selective EMP, frying the A.I. sequencing system*

Now, now. These things took YEARS to make. Do you really think I'd overlook something as basic as EMP resistance?
My advice: don't get clever all of a sudden. You never can know what repercussions your tricks might have.

satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Glides
Glides
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 08:30 PM Reply

At 1/27/13 05:35 PM, Spretznaz wrote:
*Yawns and sets off a selective EMP, frying the A.I. sequencing system*
Now, now. These things took YEARS to make. Do you really think I'd overlook something as basic as EMP resistance?
My advice: don't get clever all of a sudden. You never can know what repercussions your tricks might have.

What are you going to do with those? They won't be much help to us if we can't find anyone.
And no fingerprints on the posters, I was hoping one of his henchmen would slip up.

Glides is done with his post.

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 08:58 PM Reply

At 1/27/13 08:30 PM, Glides wrote: What are you going to do with those? They won't be much help to us if we can't find anyone.
And no fingerprints on the posters, I was hoping one of his henchmen would slip up.

I see what they see. It's that simple. It would take far too long to go to each one myself. Their fighting programs are also completely unmatched.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 28th, 2013 @ 02:11 AM Reply

At 1/27/13 05:35 PM, Spretznaz wrote: Now, now. These things took YEARS to make. Do you really think I'd overlook something as basic as EMP resistance?

Oh I'm well aware. That's why I did it. With a haywire A.I. system, they'll be likely to attack anyone with a pulse. You'll find such resistance that you could obtain through means of your own, would not be sufficient enough to withstand something of my own creation. Oh, I've made sure it's selective. They'll still follow their mission orders. But, ah-ha, there'll be a blood bath on that route.

BBS Signature
Shade
Shade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 28th, 2013 @ 03:05 AM Reply

At 1/27/13 08:58 PM, Spretznaz wrote:
At 1/27/13 08:30 PM, Glides wrote: What are you going to do with those? They won't be much help to us if we can't find anyone.
I see what they see. It's that simple. It would take far too long to go to each one myself. Their fighting programs are also completely unmatched.

You might note that two of your feeds have been cut, soon more will disconnect.

Machines are no match for six centuries of experience fighting much more unpredictable opponents.

Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 28th, 2013 @ 12:26 PM Reply

At 1/28/13 03:05 AM, Shade wrote: You might note that two of your feeds have been cut, soon more will disconnect.

Machines are no match for six centuries of experience fighting much more unpredictable opponents.

And here I was hoping that the Riddler would try this instead of some random scumbag like you. Oh well, guess I'll have to take it. Anyway, I warned everyone not to come up with clever ideas, didn't I? Let's see...so you decided to hack these with a 128 bit block cipher...I honestly expected more. *presses the return key* Thank you. Your intrusion into my network has left me in complete control of your own. *takes back control of my androids while finding out*

Oh, by the way. Your hideout is now completely locked down from the outside, with all of your connection terminals completely severed from your network. Don't go anywhere, I'm watching with a very close eye.

At 1/28/13 02:11 AM, Confucianism wrote: Oh I'm well aware. That's why I did it. With a haywire A.I. system, they'll be likely to attack anyone with a pulse. You'll find such resistance that you could obtain through means of your own, would not be sufficient enough to withstand something of my own creation. Oh, I've made sure it's selective. They'll still follow their mission orders. But, ah-ha, there'll be a blood bath on that route.

Your bluffing takes you too far. You'll find that my resources are, let's say, far more extensive than what can be gleaned from the criminal underground that you use. For example, did you know about state-of-the-art adaptability functions? Such as, when a vulnerability in one part of the system is compromised, or in this case one android, the rest of the system almost immediately adapts to resist it. So bravo. And as to the fact that one android will attack anyone in its path...oh well. Speaking of which, they have now sealed off all routes of escape from all four locations, and are now thoroughly searching them. I'll find you soon enough.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 28th, 2013 @ 03:02 PM Reply

At 1/28/13 12:26 PM, Spretznaz wrote: And here I was hoping that the Riddler would try this instead of some random scumbag like you. Oh well, guess I'll have to take it. Anyway, I warned everyone not to come up with clever ideas, didn't I? Let's see...so you decided to hack these with a 128 bit block cipher...I honestly expected more. *presses the return key* Thank you. Your intrusion into my network has left me in complete control of your own. *takes back control of my androids while finding out*

You do know that what he means is that he's been shutting them down, how shall I say this, manually. You know, with a sword.

Your bluffing takes you too far. You'll find that my resources are, let's say, far more extensive than what can be gleaned from the criminal underground that you use. For example, did you know about state-of-the-art adaptability functions? Such as, when a vulnerability in one part of the system is compromised, or in this case one android, the rest of the system almost immediately adapts to resist it. So bravo. And as to the fact that one android will attack anyone in its path...oh well. Speaking of which, they have now sealed off all routes of escape from all four locations, and are now thoroughly searching them. I'll find you soon enough.

You're dealing with The Riddler you simpleton. No one else can match my genius. No one can match my mastery of a plethora of different sciences. This will not bode too well for you having presumed too much. These mechanical men are malleable. The world of engineering and technology are my domain Deathstroke. And you will find it a harsher climate than you blind yourself to.

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 28th, 2013 @ 10:36 PM Reply

Sorry Catwoman has been absent for awhile, guys! Got a boatload of things going on with work and the fam at the moment :( hopefully things will calm down this week and I'll get back to frustrating the hell out of you.

<3

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 28th, 2013 @ 10:49 PM Reply

At 1/28/13 03:02 PM, Confucianism wrote: You do know that what he means is that he's been shutting them down, how shall I say this, manually. You know, with a sword.

Didn't I say to stop bluffing? If that were to have happened, I would have certainly have detected him. He may be Ra's al Ghul, but he's not stealthy enough to charge into a pack of twenty androids, destroy two, and escape without being detected in the slightest. Besides, those two are back online right now, and I'm currently watching Ra's al ghul marvellously failing in his attempts to escape his own hideout.

You're dealing with The Riddler you simpleton. No one else can match my genius. No one can match my mastery of a plethora of different sciences. This will not bode too well for you having presumed too much. These mechanical men are malleable. The world of engineering and technology are my domain Deathstroke. And you will find it a harsher climate than you blind yourself to.

You may be partially correct, but consider that I have not been bested yet when it comes to strategy and tactics. I have the ability to use up to 90 per cent of my brainpower at a time. This has been said multiple times already: you might just find that getting clever all of a sudden will have some, er, unintended effects. Be careful, Riddler. Be very, very careful. You have no idea of the hole you have dug yourself.

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 02:25 PM Reply

Shazam!

Now, who needs help in ridding this city of its scum?

The Bat Crew

Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 03:01 PM Reply

At 1/29/13 02:25 PM, ZJ wrote: Shazam!

Okay, who the hell let Captain Marvel in?

On a side note. I nearly cut my left index finger off yesterday. Oh what fun times we have.

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 05:34 PM Reply

Now even I'm surprised. What on earth is Captain Marvel of all people doing here?

BBS Signature
Glides
Glides
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 06:43 PM Reply

At 1/29/13 05:34 PM, Spretznaz wrote:

Now even I'm surprised. What on earth is Captain Marvel of all people doing here?

Haven't seen you in the longest time, Marvel.
Actually, all that bickering with Riddler and Ra's Al Ghul has given me an idea. If they're using their own signals to try and control your androids, why not just reverse the signal so we can see where they're hiding. I'm increasingly convinced that the two are in the same location.
And after that, me and Marvel will tear them apart.
Also, are you Captain Marvel or Shazam? You change your name way too much.

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 12:14 AM Reply

At 1/29/13 06:43 PM, Glides wrote: If they're using their own signals to try and control your androids, why not just reverse the signal so we can see where they're hiding. I'm increasingly convinced that the two are in the same location.

You're getting slow, Superman. I already locked Ra's al Ghul in his own hideout in the sewers. Deal with him however you want.

At 1/29/13 06:51 PM, e-lord wrote: *throws explosive batarangs at Deathstroke's androids*

Your revenge isn't worth the all the lives that these robots are going to take, Deathstroke.

This ends now.

Get out of my town.

What in the-oh, it's just you.

*the androids easily dodge the slow-moving batarangs*

I will give you one chance to leave unharmed with the knowledge that only one life is in danger tonight. Stick around, and you just might be added to the list.

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 02:50 AM Reply

Well well well, what do we have here?

(Emmavolt convinced me to join :3)

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 05:46 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 02:50 AM, LiquidFire wrote: Well well well, what do we have here?

Yay! Harley's back. Quick, come hither and take over Provokes place in my plans. Last time they were botched.

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 10:58 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 05:46 AM, Confucianism wrote:
At 1/30/13 02:50 AM, LiquidFire wrote: Well well well, what do we have here?

Yay! Harley's back. Quick, come hither and take over Provokes place in my plans. Last time they were botched.

I'll gladly do that Mister Riddler. Tell me, what are the plans?

Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 11:33 AM Reply

At 1/29/13 06:43 PM, Glides wrote:

Heard there was trouble brewing in Gotham and decided to help out. Can't let the other heroes have all the fun, now, can I?

You got it. Bet I can fly faster than you. ;)

Also, are you Captain Marvel or Shazam? You change your name way too much.

I am and always will be Captain Marvel. Shazam is the catchphrase. Learn it. Live it. Love it.

Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 12:58 PM Reply

At 1/30/13 10:58 AM, LiquidFire wrote: I'll gladly do that Mister Riddler. Tell me, what are the plans?

Call me Ed.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 02:31 PM Reply

I shotgun John Constantine as my character, (he is published under DC comics under the Hellblazer franchise)

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 02:49 PM Reply

At 1/30/13 02:31 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: I shotgun John Constantine as my character, (he is published under DC comics under the Hellblazer franchise)

What does he do? You have to ask EmmaVolt.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 04:14 PM Reply

At 1/30/13 02:49 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 1/30/13 02:31 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: I shotgun John Constantine as my character, (he is published under DC comics under the Hellblazer franchise)

John Constatine? jesus have you seen the movie Constantine with Keanu Reeves? thats what he does. kick demon ass, Drink and chain smoke and sex.

Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 04:20 PM Reply

At 1/30/13 04:14 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 1/30/13 02:49 PM, Confucianism wrote:
John Constatine? jesus have you seen the movie Constantine with Keanu Reeves? thats what he does. kick demon ass, Drink and chain smoke and sex.

You need to start reading the OP. This same exact thing happened with you in the Majika thread awhile back. Seriously, everything you need to know is in the OP.

BBS Signature
Shade
Shade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 10:24 PM Reply

At 1/30/13 12:14 AM, Spretznaz wrote:
At 1/29/13 06:43 PM, Glides wrote: If they're using their own signals to try and control your androids, why not just reverse the signal so we can see where they're hiding. I'm increasingly convinced that the two are in the same location.
You're getting slow, Superman. I already locked Ra's al Ghul in his own hideout in the sewers. Deal with him however you want.

Deathstroke, if you think I was stupid enough to have only one way in and out of my lair that could be overrode so easily you were mistaken, gravely so.

Batman, perhaps we could put aside our differences for a few moments to deal with this problem. Should we need it I have back up ready in several locations.

Glides
Glides
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 11:23 PM Reply

Heard there was trouble brewing in Gotham and decided to help out. Can't let the other heroes have all the fun, now, can I?

Well, Ra's Al Ghul is currently hiding in the sewers, but it shouldn't take us more than a few minutes to locate him. Follow me. *flies through a nearby manhole* Eat your heart out, Ninja Turtles!

You got it. Bet I can fly faster than you. ;)

Then beat me to Ra's Al Ghul. Already a third of the way there. The signals are much stronger down here.

I am and always will be Captain Marvel. Shazam is the catchphrase. Learn it. Live it. Love it.

I'll stick with "truth and justice." The American Way part was added by the media.

At 1/30/13 10:24 PM, Shade wrote:
At 1/30/13 12:14 AM, Spretznaz wrote:
At 1/29/13 06:43 PM, Glides wrote:

Already headed there, as you very well know. Once I've captured him (with Marvel's help), I'll help you take in Nigma.

Deathstroke, if you think I was stupid enough to have only one way in and out of my lair that could be overrode so easily you were mistaken, gravely so.

More like several, if you ask me. Not a bad job with the explosive entryways, but we're not dealing with ordinary people here are we? *flies right in* Finally good to see you, face to face. If I was you, I'd put my hands up.
Coming, Captain?

Batman, perhaps we could put aside our differences for a few moments to deal with this problem. Should we need it I have back up ready in several locations.

Why would Batman ever work with you? I know enough about your mutual history that it would be an odd decision on his part.
*radios in Luthor* I've got him. Where do you want him?

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 11:33 PM Reply

At 1/30/13 11:23 PM, Glides wrote: *radios in Luthor* I've got him. Where do you want him?

Don't bother, he's gone AWOL. Looks like you have to deal with him all by yourself.

BBS Signature
Shade
Shade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 31st, 2013 @ 12:54 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 11:23 PM, Glides wrote: More like several, if you ask me. Not a bad job with the explosive entryways, but we're not dealing with ordinary people here are we? *flies right in* Finally good to see you, face to face. If I was you, I'd put my hands up.

We meet at last.

*Draws sword*

Superman, you may note there are a few glowing green gems along the blade of my sword. We both know what they are and what they can do to you, so perhaps you might wish to back off before I spill your blood across Gotham. You and I have similar goals so why don't we call a truce for now, go our seperate ways and call it an evening.

Mismo
Mismo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 31st, 2013 @ 05:51 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 04:14 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: John Constatine? jesus have you seen the movie Constantine with Keanu Reeves? thats what he does. kick demon ass, Drink and chain smoke and sex.

Have you read the actually comics, or are you just going on the movie?

#AMAFORSEXSLAVE2014

BBS Signature
Nebula
Nebula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 31st, 2013 @ 09:11 AM Reply

Hey guys. How it's going?

You fucking people make me sick Chat:http://tlk.io/newgrounds "The big bang theory is top notch anime"-Amaranthus.

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Reader
Response to The Bat Crew Jan. 31st, 2013 @ 10:29 AM Reply

At 1/31/13 09:11 AM, ScarletVelvet wrote: Hey guys. How it's going?

It's going great. What about you Batbrain?

At 1/30/13 12:58 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 1/30/13 10:58 AM, LiquidFire wrote: I'll gladly do that Mister Riddler. Tell me, what are the plans?
Call me Ed.

Will do, Mr Ed

BBS Signature