New Topic Respond to this Topic
ravalos
ravalos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Musician needed (No money here :( ) 2013-01-04 14:44:09 Reply

Hi there guys,my name is ravalos and this is my first topic here,looking for a mate to make a theme for a new serie im making.Im going to be clear,and im not going to waste your time reading all this.-->Im not going to pay!<--.Well,atleast this serie have a nice start at youtube and i can get some money,anyway dont expect to much.

By the way i dont want a professional,well,ill explain. Im new at this stuff, my animations look good, but they are not the best of course,so I know what it feels to be new in something,and i want to give a chance to all people who want to help me in this.

Well,talking about the theme,Ill be nice if its a 1-1:30 long song.I want something that looks futuristic,cause the plot have stuff like ADN things, Plasma weapons,cyborgs human,etc etc.

Ill be more good if you wanna try and make a theme with lyrics,but i think thats too much to ask ^^".

So if there is someone interested,just pm me and ask whatever you want about this project.

Thanks.

TankyTeemo
TankyTeemo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Musician needed (No money here :( ) 2013-01-04 15:34:53 Reply

Please give some more info about the story and maybe a reference to the series.

- Claire

ravalos
ravalos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Musician needed (No money here :( ) 2013-01-04 16:09:06 Reply

Ok,im sorry.(Anyway i love your name xD,but i prefer teemo ap :( )

The plot is based on a story of mine,more than a story,a few OCs stories that i put together.Well,lets go to the plot:

-Its the year 2132 on Sororium,a small asteroid that its far away from the earth. There,in that place, a giant laboratory base is under a important project,called "Perma-genesis".The objetives of this experiment is to get a artificial human, using a strange artifact called The soul N-System,or NSN.This object its suposse to bring souls to whoever or whatever touch it,but no one except a few leaders of the place know about it.

-The series start in the -160 floor,a soldier called Osoria is sent to find whats the problem and why the communications are lost in there.Is there where she finds Karma, one of the weird subjects of the project ( Every subject have a special thing ,like a gun integrated in the hand, special vision,transformation,etc).

-Both character end fighting each other,and the result,well,thats other thing.

-Anyway , there are a problem in all the base,not only the floors,and aparently the leader of the company is going to test his projects with his company.

-There is a basic idea of the start, the characters will be looking for survive/fight in this kind of "tournament".There is 3 rewards for the 3 last survivors.I think that it can be a interesting thing because of the "subjects", and how they feel about the human feelings,or how we react to the others.

-Well,like i said its a basic idea,sorry if there is something you dont understand,my english is not the best,but thats happen when i try to post something without my translate friend.Anyway thanks :).

ravalos
ravalos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Musician needed (No money here :( ) 2013-01-04 16:11:14 Reply

I forget,about the references,i dont have any scene to show,because i need to colour some of them,put sounds in others,etc etc,but ill try to upload something in the next days

Step
Step
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to Musician needed (No money here :( ) 2013-01-04 16:21:19 Reply

At 1/4/13 04:11 PM, ravalos wrote: I forget,about the references,i dont have any scene to show,because i need to colour some of them,put sounds in others,etc etc,but ill try to upload something in the next days

Yeah, do that. It'd be very helpful to see a scene or at least a screenshot, just to get an idea. Also, mention what mood you want the music to be in. Sure, you want it to be futuristic-sounding, but should it be slow and brooding or quick and upbeat? If you could post some examples of the style of music you want as well, that'd be extremely useful.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature
ravalos
ravalos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Musician needed (No money here :( ) 2013-01-04 16:49:07 Reply

Ok,sorry about that,its my first time asking for a musician,so i dont know what i can show or say to let you know what i want.

Well,about the animation,ill try to put a few images or a short scene of the animation tomorrow.About the music,im not sure if i can describe correctly what i exactly want,lets see...:

-I want a song with futuristic sounds, its not necessary at all, and is not obligatory of course.

-The song have to be a fast one.I explain,i need a song who make the sensation of speed, In this intro, im thinking on add a lot of images very fast,a nice example of this is the opening of "Neon Genesis evangelion".If there is someone who dont know what it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nQNSLB3Lpk

In the 1:06 part, something like that.Actually my intro is inspired on this one.

-I dont care if its techno,or other kind of music like that,here is some example of techno music that i like,and i think it can fit on the animation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-pe_mnxqhU

I hope that helps a bit at least,like i said,ill upload stuff tomorrow,so you can actually see a bit more of this,thanks for the tips guys,they helped me a lot :D!.

Step
Step
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to Musician needed (No money here :( ) 2013-01-04 17:00:08 Reply

At 1/4/13 04:49 PM, ravalos wrote: Ok,sorry about that,its my first time asking for a musician,so i dont know what i can show or say to let you know what i want.

That's alright! It's a lot clearer now, thanks for the explanation. I'm too busy to work on any music right now but good luck in your project.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature
DrFunkMonkey
DrFunkMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to Musician needed (No money here :( ) 2013-01-04 18:20:17 Reply

I'd be happy to give this a go, although i tend to write more orchestral music than anything else :/

ravalos
ravalos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Musician needed (No money here :( ) 2013-01-04 18:34:05 Reply

At 1/4/13 06:20 PM, DrFunkMonkey wrote: I'd be happy to give this a go, although i tend to write more orchestral music than anything else :/

that can be awesome too ^^, i like all kind of music,so,if you are still interested,send me a pm ^^

Anyway Im working on a small animation,just to show my draw and animation skill ;).

SkyeWint
SkyeWint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to Musician needed (No money here :( ) 2013-01-04 20:45:22 Reply

I would be willing to assist with this project. I'm fairly versatile in the kind of music I can make, and if you listen to my music, it has a distinct style (or so people have told me). :)

Stuff.

My AIM piece is found if you clicky the image.

BBS Signature
deadlyfishes
deadlyfishes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Musician needed (No money here :( ) 2013-01-04 21:11:56 Reply

I have sent you a PM. I look forward to working with you! This game sounds exciting!

<Professional Composer> <AudioJungle Reviewer>
OFFICIAL MUSIC SITE!
Check out something I did for NATA 2013! Hikarian's winning NATA 2013 Entry

BBS Signature
ravalos
ravalos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Musician needed (No money here :( ) 2013-01-05 09:49:41 Reply

First preview of the "opening"Is just a short scene.

• Test 1.Shoot (No sound)
    Test 1.Shoot (No sound) by ravalos

I just wanna show some scenes of a new series.

Score
    Under Judgment
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 17+

The final one will have color,background and sound of course,but i just want to show you more or less how will be.The next thing im going to upload is a scene where a character is close to the camera,in that way ill show you who i move characters.

Thanks for all the interest anyway ;).

You can also vote this short animation :P.

shieldurhope
shieldurhope
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Musician needed (No money here :( ) 2013-01-06 06:19:33 Reply

I'm keen, but the preview was blammed.

Resubmit, but don't publish.

Keep it as a preview, allow all NG users to view then post the address here.

JvdB
JvdB
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Musician needed (No money here :( ) 2013-01-09 16:18:40 Reply

I could give it a try perhaps.