New Topic Respond to this Topic
njaddison
njaddison
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
My music is not showing up! Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 10:06 PM Reply

When I search for my music, it does not show up. I haven't been approved yet, so can someone approve me? It's been about a month and I still haven't been approved. Sorry if I seem impatient, but I don't want to post my music if nobody can see it.

stunkel
stunkel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to My music is not showing up! Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 10:26 PM Reply

At 1/3/13 10:06 PM, njaddison wrote: When I search for my music, it does not show up. I haven't been approved yet, so can someone approve me? It's been about a month and I still haven't been approved. Sorry if I seem impatient, but I don't want to post my music if nobody can see it.

Sorry, you are just gonna have to wait :/ The reason that there is the scouting system is so the audio portal will be clean of any bad or annoying music. Having the scouting system is the alternative to the under judgement system in games and movies. Also, slapping random notes together is not very hard to do, so really anyone could just post random 20 second loops 10 times a day if it wasn't for this system. Your time will come, all of us had to do this, and some people have to wait longer than others to get scouted.

Check out my pages!
Soundcloud Youtube Twitter Facebook

Wilhiemthe2nd
Wilhiemthe2nd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 01
Musician
Response to My music is not showing up! Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 11:33 PM Reply

At 1/3/13 10:06 PM, njaddison wrote:

Sorry, you are just gonna have to wait :/ The reason that there is the scouting system is so the audio portal will be clean of any bad or annoying music. Having the scouting system is the alternative to the under judgement system in games and movies. Also, slapping random notes together is not very hard to do, so really anyone could just post random 20 second loops 10 times a day if it wasn't for this system. Your time will come, all of us had to do this, and some people have to wait longer than others to get scouted.

Understandable, and i was curious how soon i had till someone finally comes around.
I guess i can upload tons of stuff here while i'm "Under the radar" then barely do anything afterwards just to mess with you guys. :P Anyway, good luck fellow undiscovered dude-man-woman-physical apparition.

Boy, IT Sure is BOring AroUnd
Here. Lets GO Shoot SUmething