Be a Supporter!
LoosieGoosie
LoosieGoosie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Movie Buff
Blam/Protection Points Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 01:43 PM Reply

I have voted on numerous under judgment titles, but I've yet to receive any blam and protection points. Advice?

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to Blam/Protection Points Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 01:57 PM Reply

The only way to get blam or protection points are to vote 2-5 on a submission that ends up passing, or vote 0-1 on a submission that ends up failing.

Haggard
Haggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Writer
Response to Blam/Protection Points Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 02:18 PM Reply

At 1/3/13 01:43 PM, LoosieGoosie wrote: I have voted on numerous under judgment titles, but I've yet to receive any blam and protection points. Advice?

You currently have 11 Saves and 1 Blam. So, whatever you are doing, you are doing it right.

However, maybe you are referring to the message "Your blam and protection points gave you an additional XX% of your experience power". You need 100 B/P points to advance to the next rank and get an additional percentage to your voting power.

You can find the ranks, the needed B/P and the additional voting power here.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

Jeffyx
Jeffyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to Blam/Protection Points Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 05:04 PM Reply

At 1/3/13 01:43 PM, LoosieGoosie wrote: I have voted on numerous under judgment titles, but I've yet to receive any blam and protection points. Advice?

It takes a while to receive your points sometimes. If you vote on a submission, you have to wait until more people vote on it for it to pass judgment, and if you voted 2 - 5, and it passes, you will get 1 save point. If you voted 0 - 1, and It gets blammed, you will get one blam point.

"Life is a bitch, so learn how to fuck it" | Become my NG fan! | #teamsuckdick

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to Blam/Protection Points Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 05:06 PM Reply

Next to what has already been said, also keep in mind that it may take a while before a submission's fate is finally determined. A new submission needs at least 200 votes to pass judgement and may get blammed after 50, 100, 150 or 200 votes if the score is too low at those checkpoints.

Currently the portal is very crowded with new submissions as you can see, so it could a whole day before something finally gets enough votes.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 12 July 2014)

BBS Signature
LoosieGoosie
LoosieGoosie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Movie Buff
Response to Blam/Protection Points Mar. 29th, 2013 @ 09:09 PM Reply

GOT IT!!! THANKS GUYS!!!

BBS Signature
TheDisharmony
TheDisharmony