TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Question 2013-01-03 01:26:40 Reply

At 1/3/13 01:16 AM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 1/3/13 01:11 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: lol, you fucking reek of desperation.
Seriously taking my unserious statements out of context again. You would have made The Joker a very happy camper with your incessant seriousness.

They seemed too un-funny to be you joking.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Question 2013-01-03 01:33:05 Reply

At 1/3/13 01:26 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: They seemed too un-funny to be you joking.

It amazes me how you and others attack me like mosquitoes and don't realize how much of a fool you make yourselves out to be.

Such foolish behavior. No wonder why you attempt to beat me at a game I have enhanced. Your tries have been dully noted. Now, off with your petty utterance.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Writer
Response to Question 2013-01-03 01:38:15 Reply

At 1/3/13 01:33 AM, Insanctuary wrote: It amazes me how you and others attack me like mosquitoes and don't realize how much of a fool you make yourselves out to be.

It amazes me that you say stuff like this all the time, yet still get them to argue with you lol.

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Question 2013-01-03 01:42:32 Reply

At 1/3/13 01:33 AM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 1/3/13 01:26 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: They seemed too un-funny to be you joking.
It amazes me how you and others attack me like mosquitoes and don't realize how much of a fool you make yourselves out to be.

I'm just some guy who thinks you're a faggot. Name someone else I've attacked. You brought on everything I've said.

Such foolish behavior. No wonder why you attempt to beat me at a game I have enhanced.

So first i was attacking you and now it's a debate?

Your tries have been dully noted. Now, off with your petty utterance.

lol, big words buddy that you've used for the sake of looking intelligent. Good job you can pick up words and use them in a place where they are absolutely not relevant.

Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Question 2013-01-03 08:33:25 Reply

Wait so Shauna does not have a boyfriend and does not get plowed every day?

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Question 2013-01-03 09:46:31 Reply

At 1/3/13 01:42 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: So first i was attacking you and now it's a debate?

Sorry, I do not wish to dust myself from your dirty stones. Do cast them upon some other place that lies in the gray area of your shriveled up standards of reigning.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.