Be a Supporter!

Smalls Tits?

  • 2,000 Views
  • 78 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
killerrob
killerrob
  • Member since: Jan. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:00:31 Reply

Doesn't preferring smaller boobied women mean you are sort of sexually attracted to kids?

I don't like flat chests but I was sort of wondering about all the "Barley Legal" and "Small Boobs" porn and thought about this.

So what's your thoughts NG?


Tox isn't allowed to come or I'm not going-Suprememessage

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:01:29 Reply

I prfer it, so I don't see where the correlation with children comes from. Clearly child represents the entirety of the person's growth and not their breast area. /smh


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Musician
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:01:55 Reply

i get horny when i see vaginas

doesn't mean i want to see kiddy vaginas

c'mon


trakt|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
killerrob
killerrob
  • Member since: Jan. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:04:12 Reply

At 1/2/13 09:01 PM, Insanctuary wrote: I prfer it, so I don't see where the correlation with children comes from. Clearly child represents the entirety of the person's growth and not their breast area. /smh

I didn't mean children I meant like 14-16 year olds


Tox isn't allowed to come or I'm not going-Suprememessage

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:05:25 Reply

At 1/2/13 09:04 PM, killerrob wrote: I didn't mean children I meant like 14-16 year olds

Here's a food for thought. Look at it backwards. Young girls can grow big breasts. Now enough with this substanceless topic. And I'm not referring to the breasts.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:06:49 Reply

I actually in all seriousness DO NOT care about tit size.
They could be fucking concave for all I care and it wouldn't make a difference to me.


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
killerrob
killerrob
  • Member since: Jan. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:07:44 Reply

At 1/2/13 09:05 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 1/2/13 09:04 PM, killerrob wrote: I didn't mean children I meant like 14-16 year olds
Here's a food for thought. Look at it backwards. Young girls can grow big breasts. Now enough with this substanceless topic. And I'm not referring to the breasts.

No 14 year old girl has bigger boobs then a 26 year old unless she's a fatty and that's not sexy.

Why would a guy like small tits is what I mean.


Tox isn't allowed to come or I'm not going-Suprememessage

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:09:25 Reply

I dont know what youre on about but I do love small breasts a lot more than big ones

selena
selena
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Art Lover
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:10:10 Reply

all bubs are good bubs


BBS Signature
Shauna
Shauna
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Gamer
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:11:43 Reply

At 1/2/13 09:07 PM, killerrob wrote:
No 14 year old girl has bigger boobs then a 26 year old unless she's a fatty and that's not sexy.

I had F's at 14 and I was a size 0. Good job buddy


Signature made by Squidbit <3
Also known as MissAllanPoe
BOOP | Wonna Buy A Ghost? | DUCKSPIN

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:11:58 Reply

At 1/2/13 09:07 PM, killerrob wrote: No 14 year old girl has bigger boobs then a 26 year old unless she's a fatty and that's not sexy.

Why would a guy like small tits is what I mean.

What planet do you live on? There are 13 year olds with D's.

It's a preference and has no association with age?


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Musician
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:12:39 Reply

At 1/2/13 09:11 PM, Insanctuary wrote: What planet do you live on? There are 13 year olds with D's.

It's a preference and has no association with age?

why do you care insanctuary

you only like dick


trakt|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
o0-0o
o0-0o
  • Member since: May. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:13:21 Reply

I don't agree with your logic, but I do prefer handfuls.

notYert
notYert
  • Member since: May. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:13:24 Reply

small breasts >>>> large breasts


BBS Signature
koopahermit
koopahermit
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:13:41 Reply

At 1/2/13 09:12 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/2/13 09:11 PM, Insanctuary wrote: What planet do you live on? There are 13 year olds with D's.

It's a preference and has no association with age?
why do you care insanctuary

you only like dogs

fixed


I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say.
"Man, fuck your logic." - HomicidialFrog
"Normal people. They're so fucking weird." - Xenomit

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Musician
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:15:09 Reply

At 1/2/13 09:13 PM, koopahermit wrote:
why do you care insanctuary

you only like dogs
fixed

no

he likes DICKS cuz he is a homosexual


trakt|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:16:28 Reply

At 1/2/13 09:15 PM, Sekhem wrote: he likes DICKS cuz he is a homosexual

Or because you're the homosexual and vicariously live through your assumptions of me.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:16:31 Reply

The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice.


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
selena
selena
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Art Lover
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:16:47 Reply

At 1/2/13 09:11 PM, Shauna wrote: I had F's at 14 and I was a size 0. Good job buddy

fucking tease


BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Musician
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:17:02 Reply

At 1/2/13 09:16 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 1/2/13 09:15 PM, Sekhem wrote: he likes DICKS cuz he is a homosexual
Or because you're the homosexual and vicariously live through your assumptions of me.

wow great analysis

NOT


trakt|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
TruBluFoxx
TruBluFoxx
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:17:56 Reply

At 1/2/13 09:07 PM, killerrob wrote:
At 1/2/13 09:05 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 1/2/13 09:04 PM, killerrob wrote: I didn't mean children I meant like 14-16 year olds
Here's a food for thought. Look at it backwards. Young girls can grow big breasts. Now enough with this substanceless topic. And I'm not referring to the breasts.
No 14 year old girl has bigger boobs then a 26 year old unless she's a fatty and that's not sexy.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

My friend has been...well endowed since she was around 13ish.


BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:49:40 Reply

At 1/2/13 09:00 PM, killerrob wrote: Doesn't preferring smaller boobied women mean you are sort of sexually attracted to kids?

No and that's fucking retarded.


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:50:58 Reply

It's all about the ass, my friend.


lel

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:51:01 Reply

At 1/2/13 09:17 PM, Sekhem wrote: wow great analysis

Your childish response tells me you are desperate to make it appear you are still standing, even when you have fallen the moment you dared to utter your insipid buffoonery.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

GACBassPlayer
GACBassPlayer
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:51:28 Reply

Boo this man!

Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:53:04 Reply

[Self esteem boosted by 3%]


BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:53:27 Reply

I find large breasts unattractive. Honestly I like A and B cups.


わたしのぺにす

BBS Signature
HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:55:21 Reply

At 1/2/13 09:15 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/2/13 09:13 PM, koopahermit wrote:
he likes DICKS cuz he is a homosexual

Brothers, brothers, there's no need to fight, we can compromise.

He likes dog dicks!


War is Peace.
Freedom is Slavery.
Ignorance is Strength.

koopahermit
koopahermit
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:57:11 Reply

At 1/2/13 09:55 PM, HomicidialFrog wrote:
At 1/2/13 09:15 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/2/13 09:13 PM, koopahermit wrote:
he likes DICKS cuz he is a homosexual
Brothers, brothers, there's no need to fight, we can compromise.

He likes dog dicks!

Man, fuck your logic.


I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say.
"Man, fuck your logic." - HomicidialFrog
"Normal people. They're so fucking weird." - Xenomit

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Smalls Tits? 2013-01-02 21:57:52 Reply

At 1/2/13 09:55 PM, HomicidialFrog wrote: He likes dog dicks!

You say that, even though you only are repeating what others said first, like a dog...


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.