Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:44 PM

At 1/2/13 09:42 PM, CoalClock wrote: Lol, we might be friends -- doesn't change the facts about him, "n***a". I think the only DICK here is YOU and all of your fake gangster kind! Now kindly pull up your pants, take a shower, and wear some deodorant! Haha! Not so "swag" now are we, "homie"?

PLEASE GTFO. :)

why are you friends with him

and please do not be racist

just because i'm black does not mean i'm uneducated, dirty, and a SWAG monkey!

letterboxd|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:50 PM

At 1/2/13 09:44 PM, Sekhem wrote: why are you friends with him

Why is he friends with you? Mhmm...?

At 1/2/13 09:37 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: I charge 1.50 USD/m for dirty chat. 5 USD/m for phone sex.

What if nothing is dirty in my eyes? What if I see it all as natural experiences? ^_^

The Feigning of Epistemology

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

ohbombuh
ohbombuh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 10:08 PM

Insanctuary: proving that NG is still under-moderated and that nobody remembers the philosophy crew.

The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature
Zerok
Zerok
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Writer
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 10:12 PM

At 1/2/13 10:08 PM, ohbombuh wrote: Insanctuary: proving that NG is still under-moderated and that nobody remembers the philosophy crew.

You're right about the Philosophy crew, but care to elaborate on Point A?

Zerok blog: PM me if you like music | My (retired) webcomic: Pizza For Guys

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 10:12 PM

At 1/2/13 10:08 PM, ohbombuh wrote: Insanctuary: proving that NG is still under-moderated and that nobody remembers the philosophy crew.

I keep the BBS interesting, fool.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 10:13 PM

At 1/2/13 10:12 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
I keep the BBS interesting, fool.

*gay

letterboxd|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 10:20 PM

At 1/2/13 10:13 PM, Sekhem wrote: *gay

You're starting to sound like a pokemon.

Gramiscus
Gramiscus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 10:59 PM

I wish that you had an education, Insanctuary, so that you could do something useful with your mind instead of wasting everyone's time.

I go to school to study how high frequency sound waves can heal, ...or KILL.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 11:02 PM

At 1/2/13 10:59 PM, Gramiscus wrote: I wish that you had an education, Insanctuary, so that you could do something useful with your mind instead of wasting everyone's time.

YOU chose to type up this pointless response that clearly shows no desired interest in my witticism. This is on YOU. The fact that YOU are telling me how to use my mind is utterly laughable. The fact that YOU failed to make any points in our previous discussions is on YOU. YOU are the reason why YOU are unable to see that this is YOU. This has nothing to do with me.

Gramiscus
Gramiscus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 11:04 PM

At 1/2/13 10:59 PM, Gramiscus wrote: I wish that you had an education, Insanctuary, so that you could do something useful with your mind instead of wasting everyone's time.

Good point. I agree whole heartedly.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 11:06 PM

At 1/2/13 11:04 PM, Gramiscus wrote: Good point. I agree whole heartedly.

It's typical to agree with one self in an ever-combatant world of ideals.

Gramiscus
Gramiscus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 11:39 PM

At 1/2/13 11:04 PM, Gramiscus wrote: I wish that you had an education, Insanctuary, so that you could do something useful with your mind instead of wasting everyone's time.

I've humored you and responded to a majority of your comments, and I've even been cordial for a good long bit of it. I've wanted to find a way to have respect for you because you have a good bit of lingual intelligence and I was hoping that I might be able to draw a decent debate out of you. However, you rely so heavily on word games and semantics that we are immiscible. What you believe may be good points and good logic often read as complete bullshit to me.

I wish that wasn't the case, so it's nothing personal. An education would serve you well because it would help refine and give focus to your arguments. Your lack of clarity and technical incorrectness are things that can be fixed with effort and attention to detail.

As it stands, your arguments often seem like you are more concerned about developing an impenetrable shield of nebulous logic around yourself than the substance in the debate. I look for substance more than wordplay.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 11:45 PM

At 1/2/13 11:39 PM, Gramiscus wrote: I look for substance more than wordplay.

My lexicon has a bigger dick than you.

By the way, my poor gentleman lost in the woes of his irrefutable incognitivity, I would atleast propose the thought that there is a possibility that what I perceive of this world is beyond your standards of perception for the time being. You do not have the desire to perceive the world as I do -- not because you're stupid, but because you're most unwelcome to the sight of world as I see it. You are a confused man with a large vocabulary and very much left to be expected in the long run. However, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and provide you a chance to redeem yourself from your own hypocritical position by reducing your assertions to alphabet soup.

ohbombuh
ohbombuh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 12:18 AM

At 1/2/13 10:12 PM, Zerok wrote:
You're right about the Philosophy crew, but care to elaborate on Point A?

Sorry for the delayed response, but I honestly think about half of the threads that get locked are better than what Insanctuary scrapes together. A fair amount of the posts here are just him bickering with people who tell him to stop making these threads.

To put it simply, these are just the angry counterpart of those +1 posting, circlejerk threads. If someone started making threads every other day with nothing to discuss where people made crude jokes, they would normally get a justifiable ban, but since people are criticizing each other here, the illusion of an actual discussion protects him. Think about it: arguing with people about whether or not they can prove that the pyramids weren't giant butt cleaners? If that's not sloppy trolling, it's plain idiocy.

The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 12:27 AM

At 1/3/13 12:18 AM, ohbombuh wrote: If that's not sloppy trolling, it's plain idiocy.

Or brilliant satire in a context you are too delusional to notice.

Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 02:39 AM

I can guess an Insanctuary thread just by looking at the title and not the username

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 02:42 AM

At 1/2/13 07:57 PM, Insanctuary wrote: You weren't there, so you can't disprove my theory.

I don't have to disprove it. You have to prove it.

There is evidence that pyramids were built as tombs, but no evidence for your theory. It's as simple as that.

Jin
Jin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 03:03 AM

At 1/2/13 11:39 PM, Gramiscus wrote: As it stands, your arguments often seem like you are more concerned about developing an impenetrable shield of nebulous logic around yourself than the substance in the debate. I look for substance more than wordplay.

This pretty much. He can believe he shits gold and nobody can get it through him that he's wrong.

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 03:10 AM

At 1/2/13 08:05 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 1/2/13 08:00 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: This is not worth arguing over. Not even for the sake of comic relief.
In other words, you are a self-defeated person who hans't found their way and do not have a counter argument. You must be an atheist.

Will you fuck off.

BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 03:24 AM

insanctuary post pics of your girlfriend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

dark-fox
dark-fox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 03:52 AM

Ugh this guy...He thinks life is a fucking movie or something, Why doesn't this shit get deleted? I mean it's mostly just pointless rambling and wordy replies over nothing.

If anyone wants an invite to a site that gives you free stuff I got's it:
http://superpoints.com/refer/darkfo x777

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 10:05 AM

At 1/3/13 03:52 AM, dark-fox wrote: Ugh this guy...He thinks life is a fucking movie or something, Why doesn't this shit get deleted? I mean it's mostly just pointless rambling and wordy replies over nothing.

You are also doing the same thing. You people gather around like undefeatable cockroaches, but that doesn't change the fact that you are, well, cockroaches. This is a metaphor, although. I don't see myself above you, I only see you below me because you haven't chose to run up this ladder, yet.

At 1/3/13 03:03 AM, Jin wrote: This pretty much. He can believe he shits gold and nobody can get it through him that he's wrong.

I call this ''discordant concordance''. It's when a person agrees with another entirely off of the level of standards they mutually share. If I were to gather a crowd of people, and then locate a genius and a typical man, I guarantee you the crowd would agree with the typical man more than the genius because their standards are much lower than the genius. Therefore you only agree on what you are able to agree upon. This severely limits your ability to agree rationally and creates the illusion that I am wrong, when you clearly do not understand my points in the first place.

At 1/3/13 02:42 AM, Entice wrote: There is evidence that pyramids were built as tombs, but no evidence for your theory. It's as simple as that.

What you call evidence, is what I call an opinion. I don't have to prove it because my evidence is an opinion to you. So now we can sing and dance with each other in the name of mutual benefit.

Jin
Jin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 10:11 AM

At 1/3/13 10:05 AM, Insanctuary wrote: If I were to gather a crowd of people, and then locate a genius and a typical man, I guarantee you the crowd would agree with the typical man more than the genius

In your case, replace genius with moron.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 10:14 AM

At 1/3/13 10:11 AM, Jin wrote: In your case, replace genius with moron.

This is surely my point. You attempt to downgrade me as an individual, but fail to demonstrate as to why your attempts should bare success. Your response is torpid on all levels. I'd suggest you to refrain from making a fool out of yourself any longer; if you do, I will logically and reasonably conclude that you are another no-lifer troll, hence your entirely unorthodox avatar.

Jin
Jin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 10:26 AM

At 1/3/13 10:14 AM, Insanctuary wrote: Your response is torpid on all levels. I'd suggest you to refrain from making a fool out of yourself any longer

So how does having gold for shit feel?

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 10:31 AM

At 1/3/13 10:26 AM, Jin wrote: So how does having gold for shit feel?

You put the 'meta' in metaphor.

T3XT
T3XT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 12:58 PM

At 1/3/13 10:31 AM, Insanctuary wrote: You put the 'meta' in metaphor.

You're not even trying to be "smart" anymore, you're just whoring for attention

Dry-Ice
Dry-Ice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 01:05 PM

At 1/2/13 08:00 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: This is not worth arguing over. Not even for the sake of comic relief.

Because it isn't funny at all.

This. There are ancient kings buried in them, human beings have been building tall structures all through out civilization, and you don't need to have been to ancient egypt to figure out that it's virtually impossible to think they wouldn't have had some other tools for cleaning out their butts which didn't involve climbing on to the top of a Pyramid in the blazing sun, especially when it was the place they buried their royal dead.

Stop making topics Insanctuary.

BBS Mod, PM me if you have something to report.

BBS Signature