• 57 Replies
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 07:57 PM

I'm going to create a theory, I want you to debunk it as a professional would. I want you to elaborate on how what I say is false and how you can prove that what I say is false in its very nature. Provide reasons in a list form and summarize your logical assessment accordingly.

The theory: Pyramids were built for the purpose of cleaning out sandy butts. What you have to do is sit on the pinnacle and guide the point to your butt's content.

My theoretical argument is that this is the only answer that makes sense to me, personally. There is no other reason for pyramids to have been built except for aesthetic purposes, boredom or to bury bodies in respect for those who have once lived. You weren't there, so you can't disprove my theory. Or can you...?

The Feigning of Epistemology

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Lemonardo
Lemonardo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 07:59 PM

Earthquake in Egypt measures 12.9 on the Richter scale.

Millions killed.

BBS Signature
PenisGenius
PenisGenius
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 07:59 PM

At 1/2/13 07:57 PM, Insanctuary wrote: pyramid sex

I personally think it's...

"Life is a dickotomy, it always leads you up and down like a Steamboat Willie in your arse."
--PenisGenius

Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 08:00 PM

This is not worth arguing over. Not even for the sake of comic relief.

Because it isn't funny at all.
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 08:05 PM

At 1/2/13 08:00 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: This is not worth arguing over. Not even for the sake of comic relief.

In other words, you are a self-defeated person who hans't found their way and do not have a counter argument. You must be an atheist.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 08:44 PM

The pyramids were built to store dead bodies and not what the OP said, because the egyptians couldn't just keep dead bodies out in the open. They spread disease and they caused a stink; burning them would be pollution and burying would just not be feasible for the amount of land per body required as opposed to the pyramid.

Also something about curses and kings.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 08:47 PM

At 1/2/13 08:44 PM, Gimmick wrote: Also something about curses and kings.

Do you have proof? This is merely atheistic dogma, if you don't provide proof that I personally agree with. If I don't agree with it, then it's your opinion.

HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 08:54 PM

At 1/2/13 07:57 PM, Insanctuary wrote: I'm going to create a theory

I hate theories

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
Ganon-Dorf
Ganon-Dorf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Melancholy
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 08:57 PM

At 1/2/13 07:57 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
. You weren't there, so you can't disprove my theory. Or can you...?

Go read a book or two on solipsism please.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 08:58 PM

At 1/2/13 08:54 PM, jjjkuk wrote: I hate theories

I promise you. It's better than the Bible, Crayon (did I spell it wrong?), and other subgeneric holy books nobody cares about.

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:00 PM

i have a theory that insanctuary does this thread numerous times a year and it's always gay

letterboxd|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:03 PM

At 1/2/13 09:00 PM, Sekhem wrote: i have a theory that insanctuary does this thread numerous times a year and it's always gay

I can contest against you, by simply stating the obvious. You are a troll and nothing you ever say on these boards hold any water. How does it feel to be a wrinkly arid troll nobody likes? Go live with the sand butt scraping pyramids where you belong.

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:04 PM

At 1/2/13 09:03 PM, Insanctuary wrote: I can contest against you, by simply stating the obvious. You are a troll and nothing you ever say on these boards hold any water. How does it feel to be a wrinkly arid troll nobody likes? Go live with the sand butt scraping pyramids where you belong.

prove me wrong u little bitch

letterboxd|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:06 PM

At 1/2/13 07:57 PM, Insanctuary wrote: I'm going to create a theory, I want you to debunk it as a professional would.

This is not a theory in the sense of one that could be debunked. This is a hypothesis ... and a laughably poor one at that. A theory requires more research than a GIF from Google Images and a thought found at the bottom of your whiskey bottle.

If you would like to study the archaeological and anthropological study of ancient Egypt, you will be more informed to develop a reasonable theory based on sufficient observations, interviews, and the countless citations a person of your mediocrity would require in order to be heard over the vastly unanimous Anthro community's stance that the pyramids were built as tombs for persons of interest (Pharaohs).

If you require help, my office hours are from 4:00PM to 6:00PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Be sure to bring a rough draft of your thesis and a significantly more thought-out hypothesis.

Regards,

Ph.D SBE&SE Professor of NG University
Emma Volt

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:07 PM

At 1/2/13 09:04 PM, Sekhem wrote: prove me wrong u little bitch

I just did, hence your ad hominomnom's, non-statement's and blatant deflection with a side of instigating.

Good game, troll.

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:08 PM

if insanctuary doesn't prove me wrong in the next 24 hours i'm branding him my bitch and i will sell him into sex slavery

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:19 PM

At 1/2/13 09:08 PM, Sekhem wrote: if insanctuary doesn't prove me wrong in the next 24 hours i'm branding him my bitch and i will sell him into sex slavery

Now you are using forms of intimidation and extortion you don't have the priorities for. Another sign of trolling. You're proving yourself wrong. Good job!

At 1/2/13 09:06 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: If you require help, my office hours are from 4:00PM to 6:00PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Well, I do have this beast I can't control in my pants. Do you do that sort of thing? Perhaps you can't control it, like you can't control your hyperboles and non-statements. Clearly you are an atheist who don't know what real proof is. Most people back then who shape our world today were on drugs and alcohol. Alcohol even saved us during the Civil War. Clearly you are misinformed and haven't found your way in life. You need God, yourself, and in your pants.

koopahermit
koopahermit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Melancholy
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:20 PM

At 1/2/13 09:19 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
Well, I do have this beast I can't control in my pants.

I know EXACTLY what you mean.

I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say.
"Man, fuck your logic." - HomicidialFrog
"Normal people. They're so fucking weird." - Xenomit

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:21 PM

At 1/2/13 09:19 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 1/2/13 09:08 PM, Sekhem wrote: if insanctuary doesn't prove me wrong in the next 24 hours i'm branding him my bitch and i will sell him into sex slavery
Now you are using forms of intimidation and extortion you don't have the priorities for. Another sign of trolling. You're proving yourself wrong. Good job!

how did i prove myself wrong

god ur an idiot and can't even stick with your own 'theory'

are you brain damaged (serious question, not 'trolling' or insulting ur gay ass)

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:22 PM

Thats a very poor attempt at making a faux-3d picture with alternating frames.

Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:22 PM

At 1/2/13 09:19 PM, Insanctuary wrote: You need God, yourself, and in your pants.

But I am already in my pants.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:29 PM

At 1/2/13 09:22 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: But I am already in my pants.

What's it like?

At 1/2/13 09:21 PM, Sekhem wrote: are you brain damaged (serious question, not 'trolling' or insulting ur gay ass)

It depends. Are we talking perceptually or actually? If perceptually, sure you can assume I have brain damage as the blatant troll you are. If actually, I'm not sure. If I was, how would I know if I was?

At 1/2/13 09:20 PM, koopahermit wrote: I know EXACTLY what you mean.

That would be based on your own personal experiences, I'm sure.

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:30 PM

i'm bitchslappin u all over the place, insank

am i hurting u, you little bitch

i'm ready for u to finally take me on instead of name calling

dig deep down in ur soul and find some confidence, pussy

BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Audiophile
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:31 PM

Nope, seems like a pretty good theory to me, I'll go on board.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:34 PM

At 1/2/13 09:31 PM, Slint wrote: Nope, seems like a pretty good theory to me, I'll go on board.

I praise you and provide you endless prayer because you agree with me, even though I don't know why you agree in the first place.

At 1/2/13 09:30 PM, Sekhem wrote: dig deep down in ur soul and find some confidence, pussy

My confidence tells me that the absence of confidence takes away our will to gain confidence. The fact that you are subordinating me tells me you have superior issues. You are compensating for a power in position that you cannot normally obtain otherwise.

CoalClock
CoalClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:35 PM

At 1/2/13 09:30 PM, Sekhem wrote: i'm bitchslappin u all over the place, insank

am i hurting u, you little bitch

i'm ready for u to finally take me on instead of name calling

dig deep down in ur soul and find some confidence, pussy

Dude! If you seriously think Insanctuary is an idiot, you need to LURK MOAR. o_o I think we've just got ourselves a badass over here, LOL. Seriously -- Insanctuary is one of the smartest people on these forums. He's FUCKING hilarious and in all my time lurking on this site, I've never seen a more competent, sensitive, intelligent individual... nor a better friend, for that matter. GTFO!

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:37 PM

At 1/2/13 09:35 PM, CoalClock wrote: Dude! If you seriously think Insanctuary is an idiot, you need to LURK MOAR

dude wtf do you know him personally or something

get off his D I C K

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:37 PM

At 1/2/13 09:29 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 1/2/13 09:22 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: But I am already in my pants.
What's it like?

I charge 1.50 USD/m for dirty chat. 5 USD/m for phone sex.

BBS Signature
CoalClock
CoalClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:42 PM

At 1/2/13 09:37 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/2/13 09:35 PM, CoalClock wrote: Dude! If you seriously think Insanctuary is an idiot, you need to LURK MOAR
dude wtf do you know him personally or something

get off his D I C K

Lol, we might be friends -- doesn't change the facts about him, "n***a". I think the only DICK here is YOU and all of your fake gangster kind! Now kindly pull up your pants, take a shower, and wear some deodorant! Haha! Not so "swag" now are we, "homie"?

PLEASE GTFO. :)

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Feigning of Epistemology Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:43 PM

At 1/2/13 09:35 PM, CoalClock wrote: Dude! If you seriously think Insanctuary is an idiot, you need to LURK MOAR. o_o I think we've just got ourselves a badass over here, LOL. Seriously -- Insanctuary is one of the smartest people on these forums. He's FUCKING hilarious and in all my time lurking on this site, I've never seen a more competent, sensitive, intelligent individual... nor a better friend, for that matter. GTFO!

You are a diamond in a rough. Keep your distance. Sekhem will absorb your hardness. It also explains Sekhem's exuberant dick related thought process.

At 1/2/13 09:37 PM, Sekhem wrote: get off his D I C K

Someone's jelly. Be sure to use that jelly to lube up your fat premeditatively before you go out for a liposuction.