Be a Supporter!

Would you date a girl that smokes?

  • 2,460 Views
  • 87 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 05:02:15 Reply

At 1/2/13 05:00 AM, He-Who-Never-Was wrote: Weedfag

.

Would you date a girl that smokes?


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Animator
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 05:27:24 Reply

At 1/2/13 04:52 AM, Saen wrote:
Stay in the circle of poverty and out of college like a good pot head.

Have you ever been to college man? People smoke more pot there than in highschool.


WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DUDE WITH THE RED HAT BROWN TRENCH COAT AND SHOTGUN?!?! I miss the old ASSASSIN days. Click Me

BBS Signature
BenwaHakubi
BenwaHakubi
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 05:43:05 Reply

I have. I prefer non smokers because they aren't stinky when you kiss em. Occasional smoking is fine if they brush after.

Luis
Luis
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 09:45:21 Reply

I would not mind a girl that smokes when she drinks or after we fuck.


None

Tribal
Tribal
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Programmer
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 09:51:48 Reply

No. Girls smoking are to me girls that don't want a relationship and smoke to repel possible mates.


Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!
Sig by Me.

BBS Signature
Evark
Evark
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 55
Musician
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 10:25:08 Reply

I love how every response in this topic is 'yea I think' or 'no I wouldn't.

Yes, I DID date a girl that smokes. The smoking was another thing to like about her, but as the relationship wore on it was another thing to worry about for long-term health.

Oh yea, to the kid that thinks weed ruins your life: maybe. The truly ruinous result is not having the will to pursue what you care about. I've a friend who's the most high-functioning drug user there is, he makes enough money to support his habit, his lifestyle, pay all his bills (car, cell, tv, internet, heat, rent) in one of the nicest areas in Boston through legitimate means. It's all about drive, not what your vice is. Your argument is about why YOU don't smoke weed, not why everyone else shouldn't.


BBS Signature
Convey
Convey
  • Member since: Jul. 14, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 11:15:31 Reply

The argument between Saen and He-who-never-was mixed with xenomit posting pictures of morgan freeman are absolutely killing my sides for some reason.

Anyway, nah. I've been around smokers my whole life with both my parents constantly stinking up our house with that shit. Not to mention they managed to turn both of my sisters into smokers. I'm just not a big fan of the breath after someone smokes one or the second hand smoke.


Because I know only stupid people increase the birth rate
I'm just about dumb enough to hold up a sperm bank

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 11:44:46 Reply

I am prepared to make changes in my life. If I did love her then I could look past the smoking if not join her in it if it gets to the point where it is hard to avoid. I am not personally interesting in smoking but can understand why some people do enjoy it. Being a smoker isn't a valid reason to refuse to be with someone as there are many worse things than that, for the price of love, I would say taking a few years off my life with smoke is a worthy payment for happiness.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
AnotherOtto
AnotherOtto
  • Member since: Sep. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Movie Buff
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 11:45:55 Reply

I think everyone I've ever properly gotten with smokes. But everyone smokes roll ups where I live, and so I don't really know the people who don't smoke, or at least, they aren't the girls I date.


I'm not banned, this is just where I'm vulgar.

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 11:56:18 Reply

It wouldn't be ideal considering I do NOT. Also I don't want to be inhaling toxic fumes while making out.


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Musician
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 11:58:51 Reply

At 1/2/13 11:56 AM, II2none wrote: It wouldn't be ideal considering I do NOT. Also I don't want to be inhaling toxic fumes while making out.

yeah, that bitch better be inhaling sperm not smoke

that's some real shit, ii2none


letterboxd|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
Dragen
Dragen
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Animator
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 12:13:36 Reply

No, I'd rather not.


BBS Signature
Benji
Benji
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 12:52:17 Reply

I already do.


BBS Signature
ClearlyConfused
ClearlyConfused
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 13:09:45 Reply

I'm not sure... When they're young it makes them look hot, however; when she turns 26 shes going to look 56.

So I'd just ask for a physical relationship.


BBS Signature
Saen
Saen
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Reader
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 13:13:30 Reply

At 1/2/13 05:00 AM, He-Who-Never-Was wrote:
So what you're saying is basically everything you do in life has pros and cons, big surprise. Too bad marijuana has more pros than cons.

You are smoking marijuana and you don't have Alzheimer's, you aren't recovering from a traumatic injury, and you aren't enduring chemotherapy. What do you think it giving you now, super powers?

I don't have anything against marijuana (in fact I'm in favor of its legalization), I don't have anything against people who smoke weed (hence why I'm dating one), but I cannot appreciate pot heads. The difference between a causal weed smoker and a pot head is you're addicted to weed and it is clearly seen through your language. Certain people are susceptible to becoming dependent on certain substances and in your case weed is that substance.

Remember, you were the one who jumped on me when I merely said "I will never smoke", starting this colossal argument.

And those studies said nothing about those lesions forming with the use of just vaporizing and no tobacco use.

So you didn't read the first abstract concerning THC and severe brain structure morphing?

And I am about to graduate college. Guess all those successful pot smokers who graduated college never smoked. Ohwait.

Congratulations, I'm graduating next fall, it is a nice feeling.

Eresdanan
Eresdanan
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 17:52:46 Reply

i would if i loved her before she started smoking.

Cosmic
Cosmic
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 17:53:58 Reply

Smoking is disgusting.


BBS Signature
cheesebizkit
cheesebizkit
  • Member since: Jul. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Artist
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 19:49:16 Reply

I dated Michael Richards and he smoked.


BBS Signature
GoryBlizzard
GoryBlizzard
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Blank Slate
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 20:19:28 Reply

I've already dated smokers and I'm also dating one now (although she's more of a sporadic smoker). This is just a non-issue for me. I used to smoke a lot more myself, but the main issue for me is expense, and the risk of possibly provoking another seizure at a time when I just can't afford to have yet another one.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 20:37:17 Reply

I would rather stick my tongue into a horse's arse after a firecracker went off from inside.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Ganon-Dorf
Ganon-Dorf
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Melancholy
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 20:38:59 Reply

I've dated a smoker before, in fact my first girlfriend was a smoker...the only thing that really bothered me was when she kissed me after smoking...I hated the taste.


BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 20:40:06 Reply

At 1/2/13 09:51 AM, Tribal wrote: No. Girls smoking are to me girls that don't want a relationship and smoke to repel possible mates.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work.


BBS Signature
koopahermit
koopahermit
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 20:41:12 Reply

I don't want second hand smoke while I'm fucking. So no.


I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say.
"Man, fuck your logic." - HomicidialFrog
"Normal people. They're so fucking weird." - Xenomit

BBS Signature
Angiki
Angiki
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 20:42:27 Reply

Nope. I can't stand the smell of tobacco smoke.


I'm looking for the guy who puts the "rapist" in "therapist". Because I'm totally not him.

Also, MUSIC!! Check it out 'n stuff. {1}

Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 20:43:19 Reply

At 1/2/13 08:41 PM, koopahermit wrote: I don't want second hand smoke while I'm fucking. So no.

AIDS are worth killing yourself over with or without lung cancer.


BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Audiophile
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 21:34:45 Reply

At 1/2/13 08:41 PM, koopahermit wrote: I don't want second hand smoke while I'm fucking. So no.

So she's smoking while fucking? It's that boring?

Congrats, you are now the Beta King.

Would you date a girl that smokes?


Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
jack-be-nimble-69
jack-be-nimble-69
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-02 22:29:09 Reply

I smoke and my wife smokes

It works out though, if either one of us run out, we can scab off of the other

If I didn't smoke, then it would be a different story

Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Would you date a girl that smokes? 2013-01-03 02:01:49 Reply

Definitely not
Smoking is a no-no for me. If I was dating a girl, and then she took up smoking, I would break up with her