DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to Newgrounder Moving to Ohio (Woop) 2013-01-02 15:35:04 Reply

At 1/2/13 09:10 AM, HighWay wrote:
At 1/2/13 05:22 AM, DarkMatter wrote: I always call Ohio the Drew Carey state, does that make me a bad person?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vl5FWUMnNM
That was bad and you should feel bad.

Lol ok, commencing bad feelings.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DUDE WITH THE RED HAT BROWN TRENCH COAT AND SHOTGUN?!?! I miss the old ASSASSIN days. Click Me

BBS Signature
tor050
tor050
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounder Moving to Ohio (Woop) 2013-01-02 18:05:27 Reply

At 1/2/13 12:23 AM, Travis wrote:
At 1/1/13 09:56 PM, tor050 wrote:

Lol alright buddy. As much as I would love to bring this to flame war level, since you just called me lazy and all without knowing a damn thing about me, i'm just gonna say we're both entitled to our own opinions.

tor050
tor050
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounder Moving to Ohio (Woop) 2013-01-02 18:43:48 Reply

At 1/2/13 06:26 PM, Travis wrote:
At 1/2/13 06:05 PM, tor050 wrote:
At 1/2/13 12:23 AM, Travis wrote:
At 1/1/13 09:56 PM, tor050 wrote:
Lol alright buddy. As much as I would love to bring this to flame war level, since you just called me lazy and all without knowing a damn thing about me, i'm just gonna say we're both entitled to our own opinions.
It's not flaming it's a fact sir.

There's plenty to do in every state. If you are going to bitch about it, you are either antisocial or to lazy to go find it.

lol piss off retard. Honestly, thats about the extent of the response someone as stupid as you deserves.

On that note, bye.

Slacker013
Slacker013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounder Moving to Ohio (Woop) 2013-01-02 19:57:49 Reply

At 1/2/13 06:26 PM, Travis wrote:

All the things you've named I'd probably do once and never EVER do again... you're state is shit. Been there three times for family and I'm not the biggest fan of going back. Of course coming back to this sauna isn't so great either, I'd still take Florida over Ohio any day of the week. At least here I could hop onto a jet ski and not fall into something that felt like something the Titanic would of sank in. Your state is cold, depressing, and full of people full of shit thinking their state is the best. I and all the people who manage to see beyond the shit, know it's shit.

Applauds tor050

I prefer the west coast... I hear lots of good things about Colorado from people who actually get out of their state. I've had a friend move there a couple years back, another went there on vacation last summer, my grandparents have been there, and also my mom. I've been told it's a very beautiful state and I believe them. I've found most of the west to be beautiful and by most I mean I wasn't impressed by Las Vegas. I've been to Cali twice and Oregon recently and both are extremely beautiful states with a deserving culture of people who enjoy life. Of course you wouldn't know that because you've been in Ohio you're entire life starring at some dead-mans guitar. I could do that at the Hard Rock Cafe...

Once upon a time...

cast
cast
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounder Moving to Ohio (Woop) 2013-01-09 06:10:30 Reply

At 1/1/13 05:11 PM, selena wrote:
At 1/1/13 05:10 PM, HighWay wrote: That makes 3 users in Ohio. Yay.
What is there to do in Ohio?

I'm from Ohio originally, and I have to say it's definitely my favorite state and where I'd love to be. Ohio is home to many unique attractions, great food, and home of many of the world's greatest inventors.

In Ohio you'll find the Toledo Zoo, Cleveland Zoo, Cedar Point, Cleveland Browns Stadium, Columbus Zoo, Kings Island, Akron Zoo, Wyandot Lake, Ohio Stadium, Soak City, Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, The Wilds, Coney Island, Serpent Mound, Cincinnati Art Museum, Cleveland Museum of Natural History, the Dayton Art Institute, Toledo Museum of Art, Wright Patt Air Force museum and the Boonshoft Museum of Discovery, and that's just shit off the top of my head - many of these attractions are the best of their kind nation wide and can be found no where else, most notably for myself Cedar Point, the various Zoo's, Kings Island and the Air Force Museum.

Ohio has a rich history and is home to many famous inventors such as the Wright Brothers, Charles F Kettering and Thomas Edison. I'm pretty sure everyone knows Dave Thomas who founded Wendy's in Columbus Ohio, and if you haven't tried Skyline Chili formed in Fairfield Ohio you should probably check that shit out. More noteworthy foods are Marions Pizza, Mike Sells potato chips and Esther Price candies, which, YEAH ALL OF THIS IS THE BEST I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY.

Most of this is just off the top of my head being raised and growing up in Ohio and all, but yeah, it's not so bad really.. I find myself missing it constantly, there's really A LOT TO DO. More than most states anyways.

c̴a̶s̴t̷

BBS Signature
Wegra
Wegra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounder Moving to Ohio (Woop) 2013-01-09 07:44:08 Reply

At 1/1/13 05:12 PM, daethdrain wrote: I doubt that Ohio is as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Still though, moving from Texas to anywhere is a downgrade imho. Texas is P. great.

Lot of religious extremist though no?

I have a penis

BBS Signature
Rawnern
Rawnern
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounder Moving to Ohio (Woop) 2013-01-10 01:56:14 Reply

At 1/1/13 06:15 PM, Jeffyx wrote: I wonder how many NGers live in Pennsylvania.

Tom Fulp!

HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounder Moving to Ohio (Woop) 2013-01-10 02:15:22 Reply

At 1/9/13 06:10 AM, cast wrote: things.

cast i miss you :C

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature
cast
cast
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounder Moving to Ohio (Woop) 2013-01-10 06:04:46 Reply

At 1/10/13 02:15 AM, HighWay wrote:
At 1/9/13 06:10 AM, cast wrote: things.
cast i miss you :C

I'm working on it.. <3