New Topic Respond to this Topic
johndisk0
johndisk0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Audiophile
Here Comes a Newbie Question Dec. 31st, 2012 @ 01:31 AM Reply

I have published via the project system 5 songs in the past few months but none of them have been seen by the audio portal and they don't even come up in search results. How do I get my music reviewed and rated by people if it isn't seen? What am I doing wrong or who needs to review it before it will become a search result? Thank you for your help!

jD-0

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to Here Comes a Newbie Question Dec. 31st, 2012 @ 05:52 AM Reply

Well first they need to be approved by an Audio Moderator before they can get submitted to the portal. This process can take a while.

I see one of your submissions on the Latest page of the Audio Portal right now though and I can find your submissions using the search.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
johndisk0
johndisk0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to Here Comes a Newbie Question Dec. 31st, 2012 @ 07:55 AM Reply

At 12/31/12 05:52 AM, Auz wrote: Well first they need to be approved by an Audio Moderator before they can get submitted to the portal. This process can take a while.

I see one of your submissions on the Latest page of the Audio Portal right now though and I can find your submissions using the search.

Yes! Someone was nice enough to send me a PM saying they "scouted" me and now everything magically appears where it should. Thank you for your response!