New Topic Respond to this Topic
CloseThyDoor
CloseThyDoor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 30th, 2012 @ 09:22 PM Reply

This is how to get laid if you're having trouble and/or desperately need to lose your virginity.

Option 1: You meet some chick online. You ask her to put her phone on vibrate. You put your penis on your phone (sorry i phone touch users), and you dial her while simultaneously humping your phone.

you have successfully e-fingered her and e-banged her.

Option 2: (not recommend)
You wrap a blood pressure band around your penis and it will be exactly like getting a blowjob from a toothless cannibal who has a case of severe dry mouth and wants to take swallow to a literally level.

Option 3:
I've actually considered this one. Finding a gay guy online and telling him to dress as a female and cover his cock. You basically banged a chick.

Option 4:
Find a willing female participant of legal age on webcam and basically jack off and splurge on your cam. You will have given her an e-facial.

What to do if the above doesn't work-

So you feel left out still being a virgin? Okay there's still some hope.

Option 5: If you wear a wig, and you suck your dick, you basically got a bj from a chick. obviously not everyone can do this so just suspend yourself upside down and give yourself a facial with the wig on.

Option 6: Still not satisfied? Maybe it's time to receive. Just find a gay guy and tell him you want to lose your virginity so badly, you will risk hemerroids.

What doesn't work-
# literally crying in the street and holding a cardboard sign with your age saying you need to lose your virginity to a female as fast as possible to move on psychologically. You can technically place your dick in a money jar and it would still be considered clothing. If your lucky a passer by will roll down their window and give it a quick squeeze.

# Attaching a bicycle pump to your penis in order to get a blow job.

# Going to a female nurse and complaing of lower shaft pain. And then when she touches your penis you quickly hump those latex gloves before she screams and you get sent to an ENTIRELY different section of the hospital and given some funky pills.

Piemix
Piemix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 30th, 2012 @ 09:24 PM Reply

omfg go outside

Ultimate-fish
Ultimate-fish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 30th, 2012 @ 09:25 PM Reply

Wow. You must be so freaking manly. Everyone ooo-rah for the alpha up in this joint.

Here's a pic of OP because he clearly knows how to get chicks.

Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up)

Don't eat drugs. Eat pizza.
I don't think I've ever jacked off to anything that wasn't mixed in with footage of alpacas - Entice

RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 30th, 2012 @ 09:25 PM Reply

1. Don't be a total social failure and just chat up girls.

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
Saen
Saen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Reader

All of this is much more difficult than just having sex.

Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 30th, 2012 @ 09:26 PM Reply

or you could pay a hooker 50 bucks to turn a trick

HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 30th, 2012 @ 09:27 PM Reply

Option 6. Close thy door

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
koopahermit
koopahermit
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 30th, 2012 @ 09:28 PM Reply

Find a lost girl in the woods and offer chicken nuggets plus a ride home for sex.

I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say.
"Man, fuck your logic." - HomicidialFrog
"Normal people. They're so fucking weird." - Xenomit

BBS Signature
LDAF
LDAF
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Gamer
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 30th, 2012 @ 09:29 PM Reply

OP is having trouble moving on.

Are you MAN enough to click this?!

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Movie Buff
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 30th, 2012 @ 09:31 PM Reply

Or you could go to a bar.

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Audiophile
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 30th, 2012 @ 09:35 PM Reply

I've done every option, which means I'm swimming in pussy right now, thanks bro.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
LionzNTiggerz
LionzNTiggerz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 30th, 2012 @ 09:36 PM Reply

If this is what you're looking for guys dont make the mistake of cutting your balls off. Sure, it might seem like a funny idea, but it only makes things more complicated in the long run (IT doesn't really give you a heightend sense of smell)

saqwert
saqwert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 30th, 2012 @ 10:14 PM Reply

The Lord of Pussy has just entered the thread and I can vouch for all methods as valid pussy hunting maneuvers

saqwert
saqwert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 30th, 2012 @ 10:17 PM Reply

Ha you funny niga, but I think we know I'm the true The Lord of Pussy. You can be a baron of pussy if you want

Dev
Dev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Reader
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 30th, 2012 @ 11:06 PM Reply

At 12/30/12 09:22 PM, CloseThyDoor wrote: This is how to get laid if you're having trouble and/or desperately need to lose your virginity.

Option 1: You meet some chick online. You ask her to put her phone on vibrate. You put your penis on your phone (sorry i phone touch users), and you dial her while simultaneously humping your phone.

you have successfully e-fingered her and e-banged her.

Technology is truly amazing...

Option 2: (not recommend)
You wrap a blood pressure band around your penis and it will be exactly like getting a blowjob from a toothless cannibal who has a case of severe dry mouth and wants to take swallow to a literally level.

I lol'd at that, I admit it.

Option 3:
I've actually considered this one. Finding a gay guy online and telling him to dress as a female and cover his cock. You basically banged a chick.

I'm going to go ahead and disagree with that statement.

Option 4:
Find a willing female participant of legal age on webcam and basically jack off and splurge on your cam. You will have given her an e-facial.

It would be much funnier if you just did whipped your cock out without asking. :D

What to do if the above doesn't work-

So you feel left out still being a virgin? Okay there's still some hope.

Option 5: If you wear a wig, and you suck your dick, you basically got a bj from a chick. obviously not everyone can do this so just suspend yourself upside down and give yourself a facial with the wig on.

How has the thought of jizzing on my own face never crossed my mind? Thank you Newgrounds BBS. I knew I was here for a reason.

Option 6: Still not satisfied? Maybe it's time to receive. Just find a gay guy and tell him you want to lose your virginity so badly, you will risk hemerroids.

What doesn't work-
# literally crying in the street and holding a cardboard sign with your age saying you need to lose your virginity to a female as fast as possible to move on psychologically. You can technically place your dick in a money jar and it would still be considered clothing. If your lucky a passer by will roll down their window and give it a quick squeeze.

I would literally die laughing if I actually saw someone doing that on the street.

# Attaching a bicycle pump to your penis in order to get a blow job.

Wouldn't you need some kind of special attachment for that?

# Going to a female nurse and complaing of lower shaft pain. And then when she touches your penis you quickly hump those latex gloves before she screams and you get sent to an ENTIRELY different section of the hospital and given some funky pills.

Probably the post plausible of all the options for getting someone to touch your dick.

This sig is my identity -what was I thinking getting rid of it??
Holder of the Top 300 BP list.
Top 90 BP'er; EGSC #153

BBS Signature
Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 12
Writer
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 30th, 2012 @ 11:22 PM Reply

I just recently came across tius site called Upforit or some shit with local people who wanna fack. Sounds good
People are funny

Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 31st, 2012 @ 01:31 AM Reply

At 12/30/12 11:23 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote: 77% of men have dick sizes that are below average!

0% of men have large enough dicks.

Join The Bat Crew. Be a superhero. Get a cool sig.

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 31st, 2012 @ 01:39 AM Reply

At 12/31/12 01:31 AM, EmmaVolt wrote:
At 12/30/12 11:23 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote: 77% of men have dick sizes that are below average!

Because you're so loose.

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 31st, 2012 @ 01:43 AM Reply

At 12/31/12 01:39 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 12/31/12 01:31 AM, EmmaVolt wrote:
Because you're so loose.

Let's not use T-pipes next time please.

Join The Bat Crew. Be a superhero. Get a cool sig.

BBS Signature
SpaceWhale
SpaceWhale
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 31st, 2012 @ 02:02 AM Reply

At 12/30/12 11:06 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote: How has the thought of jizzing on my own face never crossed my mind? Thank you Newgrounds BBS. I knew I was here for a reason.

Everyone does it. It's like a rite-of-passage sort of thing, where boys turn into men by cumming on their own face.

Can you feel it mister Krabs?

BBS Signature
CloseThyDoor
CloseThyDoor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 31st, 2012 @ 09:06 AM Reply

At 12/31/12 02:02 AM, SpaceWhale wrote:
At 12/30/12 11:06 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote: How has the thought of jizzing on my own face never crossed my mind? Thank you Newgrounds BBS. I knew I was here for a reason.
Everyone does it. It's like a rite-of-passage sort of thing, where boys turn into men by cumming on their own face.

apparently i qualify as alpha male

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 31st, 2012 @ 09:09 AM Reply

At 12/30/12 09:22 PM, CloseThyDoor wrote: Option 3:

Because the guy would have no self respect and allow it.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 31st, 2012 @ 09:10 AM Reply

At 12/31/12 09:06 AM, CloseThyDoor wrote: apparently i qualify as alpha male

In your own mind mate. And that's all that matters.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 31st, 2012 @ 09:11 AM Reply

At 12/31/12 09:09 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: Because the guy would have no self respect and allow it.

Some wouldn't. Unfortunately.

BBS Signature
SharkStein
SharkStein
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Melancholy
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 31st, 2012 @ 11:40 AM Reply

At 12/31/12 09:11 AM, Confucianism wrote:
At 12/31/12 09:09 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: Easiest Ways to Get Sex?

Make a thread about it on an internet forum! Chicks dig that.

Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up)

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 31st, 2012 @ 11:59 AM Reply

At 12/31/12 11:40 AM, SharkStein wrote: Make a thread about it on an internet forum! Chicks dig that.

Excuse me?

BBS Signature
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 31st, 2012 @ 12:56 PM Reply

chloroform + rag = my dick is glad

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

elcriz000
elcriz000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 31st, 2012 @ 04:23 PM Reply

...or you could just actually go outside and actually talk to girls without siting in your room alone all day.

Iron man is a superhero
Iron woman is a command

BBS Signature
Dev
Dev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Reader
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 31st, 2012 @ 04:33 PM Reply

At 12/31/12 02:02 AM, SpaceWhale wrote:

Think I might try it tonight while playing Lion King's "Circle of Life" in the background. I will be a mere boy no longer...

This sig is my identity -what was I thinking getting rid of it??
Holder of the Top 300 BP list.
Top 90 BP'er; EGSC #153

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Easiest Ways to Get Sex (18 and up) Dec. 31st, 2012 @ 05:35 PM Reply

If you're a guy:

Post nude pics of yourself on a gay dating/sex website.

Wait for the old men to respond.

????

Profit.