New Topic Respond to this Topic
MrTheJazz
MrTheJazz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Voice Actor
Need an animator for my silly audio 2012-12-30 19:35:36 Reply

Okay, so I recently made a silly voiceover, (two versions, couldn't decide which was best) and I thought I'd throw them out here if there's any animators out there who would like the make a quick animation of it. Both versions are under two minutes long, so it would be like a little side project for any animator who's interested. If not, that's okay too.

The basic idea is that there's a guy who claims he's a voiceover guy and he's offering to show off his voiceover skills be doing his impersonation of mewtwo, which is of course completely obnoxious and unlike anything from the show ever.

Here's the links if you want to check them out. The only thing I ask is that you give me credit for the voice if you make a cartoon.

• MEWTWO_version1
    MEWTWO_version1 by MrTheJazz

My awesome impersonation of a mewtwo, version one

Score
    4.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Comedy
    Popularity

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/516940?updated=1

nat29
nat29
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Animator
Response to Need an animator for my silly audio 2012-12-31 00:17:04 Reply

Does this has swearing?

Farza
Farza
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Need an animator for my silly audio 2012-12-31 08:15:09 Reply

I started lol'ing so hard that I fell of my chair and began to roll down my stairs laughing.

I am a FAB

BBS Signature
MrTheJazz
MrTheJazz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Voice Actor
Response to Need an animator for my silly audio 2012-12-31 09:26:00 Reply

At 12/31/12 08:15 AM, Farza wrote: I started lol'ing so hard that I fell of my chair and began to roll down my stairs laughing.

Yeah, there's a little swearing.

Mokevo
Mokevo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to Need an animator for my silly audio 2012-12-31 21:24:37 Reply

That's great! I think I would probably like to work on this, but unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I'm a massively average animator. I only have 1 submission.

BBS Signature
MrTheJazz
MrTheJazz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Voice Actor
Response to Need an animator for my silly audio 2012-12-31 22:03:47 Reply

At 12/31/12 09:24 PM, Mokevo wrote: That's great! I think I would probably like to work on this, but unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I'm a massively average animator. I only have 1 submission.

That's fine. If you click on me, you'll see my one and only Flash animation. It is godawful. At the time I posted "Haha, I'm aiming for TOTW, LOL," but the truth is, I'm just that terrible at Flash. Also, I no longer own Flash, so I'll take what I can get. If you can handle a slightly longer cartoon with lip synching, I say go for it. Who knows, maybe you'll surprise yourself.

MrTheJazz
MrTheJazz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Voice Actor
Response to Need an animator for my silly audio 2013-01-03 16:40:15 Reply

Okay, looks like I have my animator now. I'll let you all know if this changes for any reason.

MrTheJazz
MrTheJazz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Voice Actor
Response to Need an animator for my silly audio 2013-01-29 11:56:59 Reply

I'm reviving this because my old animator fell through. Animating this is up for dibs.

At 1/3/13 04:40 PM, MrTheJazz wrote: Okay, looks like I have my animator now. I'll let you all know if this changes for any reason.
Mabelma
Mabelma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Need an animator for my silly audio 2013-01-29 14:27:04 Reply

I would love to try this out! It's funny as hell, and it could be great practice, let me know if you would like me to try my hand at it.

MrTheJazz
MrTheJazz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Voice Actor
Response to Need an animator for my silly audio 2013-01-29 16:11:39 Reply

Ok. Looks like we are back on track! Looks like this thread can die again, unless he can't do it for any reason.

At 1/29/13 02:27 PM, Mabelma wrote: I would love to try this out! It's funny as hell, and it could be great practice, let me know if you would like me to try my hand at it.
MrTheJazz
MrTheJazz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Voice Actor
Response to Need an animator for my silly audio 2013-04-11 15:41:10 Reply

Okay, so it looks like my second animator has fallen through. :( Any other takers for this?

thatawkwardkid
thatawkwardkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Response to Need an animator for my silly audio 2013-04-11 18:14:02 Reply

At 4/11/13 03:41 PM, MrTheJazz wrote: Okay, so it looks like my second animator has fallen through. :( Any other takers for this?

i would love to give this a try. unfortunetly i dont realy have anything to show that i am a animator and i not that great of a artist

MrTheJazz
MrTheJazz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Voice Actor
Response to Need an animator for my silly audio 2013-04-11 22:43:17 Reply

At 4/11/13 06:14 PM, thatawkwardkid wrote:
At 4/11/13 03:41 PM, MrTheJazz wrote: Okay, so it looks like my second animator has fallen through. :( Any other takers for this?
i would love to give this a try. unfortunetly i dont realy have anything to show that i am a animator and i not that great of a artist

Hey, if you want to try, be my guest. The only thing I ask is that you try to see it to the end, because I honestly don't know how many animators I can go through before I start peeling off my own skin. Let me know if you're up to it and it's yours.

thatawkwardkid
thatawkwardkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Response to Need an animator for my silly audio 2013-04-11 23:15:17 Reply

Hey, if you want to try, be my guest. The only thing I ask is that you try to see it to the end, because I honestly don't know how many animators I can go through before I start peeling off my own skin. Let me know if you're up to it and it's yours.

why yes i will give it a shot, but if someone better then me tells you then go ahead and give me the boot

MrTheJazz
MrTheJazz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Voice Actor
Response to Need an animator for my silly audio 2013-04-12 18:49:02 Reply

At 4/11/13 11:15 PM, thatawkwardkid wrote:
why yes i will give it a shot, but if someone better then me tells you then go ahead and give me the boot

Okay. Its all yours! Let me know if you need anything.