New Topic Respond to this Topic
DrDemon77
DrDemon77
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Anyone want to animate for free? Dec. 30th, 2012 @ 07:14 PM Reply

So... I need someone to animate for something I've been working on for two years. It's a Dragon Ball project and it needs to be animated in a similar style to the anime. If you want more details, just PM me telling me you're interested.

Also, I won't be taking credit for anything other than the writing of the project.
The place I'd be uploading it to would be YouTube (another animated fanfic called Dragon Ball Absalon just shot up in popularity, without any real promotion, so these things tend to be popular on YouTube) and this site.

Any money made from what's being made will be split between you, me, and the voice actors (though you'll probably get a bigger share than them.

So, if you're interested, either PM me on this site or email me at evilgringamin@gmail.com (there is no "g" in gamin)

Thanks for reading.

I'm going to break you... like a Kit-Kat bar.

Breaktroll
Breaktroll
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to Anyone want to animate for free? Dec. 30th, 2012 @ 07:28 PM Reply

I recommend posting this in the animation or collaboration forum, since most people here are just painters/drawers/things-of-the-like.

Try not being a bitch for once, huh?

BBS Signature
DrDemon77
DrDemon77
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Anyone want to animate for free? Dec. 30th, 2012 @ 07:50 PM Reply

At 12/30/12 07:28 PM, Breaktroll wrote: I recommend posting this in the animation or collaboration forum, since most people here are just painters/drawers/things-of-the-like.

Thanks for that. I'll post it there now.

I'm going to break you... like a Kit-Kat bar.