New Topic Respond to this Topic
benmitchell0036
benmitchell0036
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Gamer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 11:07 PM Reply

I don't even know if you're still answering questions or if this has been asked, but here I go. If a genie gave you the option of not being transgendered, would you take it?

Cosmic
Cosmic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 12:39 AM Reply

I wish people would bother to read the topic.

She's legally considered a woman. I think that answers all these questions at once.

Its not said at all in the topic. Don't make shit up.

BBS Signature
Kunera
Kunera
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 12:57 AM Reply

At 1/3/13 12:39 AM, NuclearWarfare wrote: Its not said at all in the topic. Don't make shit up.

It isn't made up. See earlier in the thread:

At 12/31/12 09:27 AM, PrincessLuna wrote: In the UK there is an act in place that allows any transsexual to be legally recognized as a woman, if they have been certified. So I am legally a woman.

Hey guys, you should totally check out my YouTube channel.
Also, dat Steam

BBS Signature
PrincessLuna
PrincessLuna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 04:42 AM Reply

At 1/1/13 10:10 PM, kidray76 wrote: Would you consider yourself hetero or homosexual?

Bisexual

Second, where there ever a second possible diagnosis for you? I'm pretty sure just saying gender confusion was NOT the first idea on the table?

They simply put various forms of depression down on the table, and evaluated the options.

At 1/1/13 10:12 PM, o0-0o wrote: OP, if you had sexual relations with another woman would you use your penis?

I would.

At 1/1/13 10:16 PM, pirateplatypus wrote: Luna, on a more on-topic post, how do you, as someone from England, feel about the upcoming referendum on Scottish independence? Do you think Wales and Northern Ireland will follow if Scotland leaves the UK?

I do not feel that the UK should split up as it would be a step backwards. Too many people here cling onto the past with far too much passion. I don't believe the others will follow them. The SNP just seem like a bunch of idiots who have watched Braveheartone too many times.

At 1/1/13 10:34 PM, mothballs wrote: I know you're in college now, and I know in college dormitories they usually separate men and women. It's unlikely you'll go to a school that will have roommates of the opposite gender. That being said, are you placed in the male rooms or female rooms? Do people question it a lot considering where you're placed?

I live near campus, so I travel from my family home. It's an interesting question, and I've personally never investigated what would happen, I would imagine it would be the female side of the dorms.

At 1/2/13 06:09 AM, BenwaHakubi wrote: How do you take your hormones? Do you get shots or something like birth control pills?

Pill

Would you date another trans person?

If they were compatiable, and their personality blended with mine, then why not?

Do you pee standing up or do you sit? (I wonder how many women would to avoid icky bathrooms)

I dabble between the two, depending on environment.

At 1/2/13 06:24 AM, Ghombeat wrote: What is/are your favorite videogame/s?

I enjoy the Haloseries, as well as the Grand Theft Auto series. I often play FIFAto appease my love for football outside of matchdays. I often play Skyrimas well. Though my favourite game is probablyRed dead Redemption, loved it.

At 1/2/13 06:29 AM, 24901miles wrote: All considerations as equal, would you see yourself to have closer "kinship" with a woman who was born female, a woman who was born male, or a man who was born male?

I'd say with a mixture of the lot, but with a lean to a natural woman of course. I have been in the shoes of two of those, and desired to be in anothers.

At 1/2/13 06:43 AM, BigBadtheBazz wrote: First off, I just want to say to all of the stuck up people here (the ones being insulting),
stop being ignorant cunts. This shit is just uncalled for. If you are
going to go around judging people like this, you really are insecure. Just sayin.

If you tell them they are insecure, they ironically just become defensive and insecure about it.

Before you actually switched genders, did you look feminine? Because you look very good
and you've probably seen some transgender women where its obvious that they are transgender.

I wasn't the most masculine of boys really, but quite a bit chubby though.

Do you like skittles?

Indeed I do.

How open are you with being transgendered? Is it something only friends and family know, or do you tell other people?

I tend to tell people I am comfortable with, or those who are open minded enough to deal with it.

At 1/2/13 01:07 PM, ClearlyConfused wrote: Anyone else notice that she has stated that shes an atheist yet she celebrates Christmas?

Anyone is entitled to celebrate winter solstice, I see it as a family occasion. If people like celebrate the birthday of imagery friends on the same day as the equinox, then they are welcome to.

At 1/2/13 03:25 PM, LiquidFire wrote: How do you feel about these people starting to do ama's after you're doing it?

I feel like a trend setter.

At 1/2/13 03:45 PM, HomicidialFrog wrote: Being a former male, does the term "Bitches be crazy" not apply to you and in fact, because of you being a former male, you aren't inflicted with the curse that causes a "bitch" to be crazy and are in fact, one of the few non-crazy women on the planet with sound logical and rational thinking?

Unsure really, I don't find it up to me on whether or not I am smart or not, and the same goes for crazy. It's up to others to judge.

At 1/2/13 04:42 PM, TurkeyBased wrote: are your standards low enough that you would ever partake in any sort of sexual experience with me?

It would be a dark day on Earth.

At 1/2/13 05:55 PM, dragoswrath wrote: Would you explain how you went from boy to girl? Explaining all the surgeries and stuff and how they worked in some detail? I'm just curious on how you went from male to female. I can understand if it's a sensitive subject for you to answer to.

The best thing to look up is Hormone Reassignment Treatment (HRT), it's basically a course of pills with no real focus on surgery until the final push.

At 1/2/13 09:35 PM, Slint wrote: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Yes.

At 1/2/13 10:32 PM, Suprememessage wrote: I've seen many transgenders, but you actually LOOK like a woman, how did you convert your appearance?

I just went for a style that suited me, and it seemingly works. And thank you.

At 1/2/13 11:07 PM, benmitchell0036 wrote: I don't even know if you're still answering questions or if this has been asked, but here I go. If a genie gave you the option of not being transgendered, would you take it?

And just change into a natural woman? Then sure.

And now for some contortion.

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 04:45 AM Reply

At 1/3/13 04:42 AM, PrincessLuna wrote: And now for some contortion.

Oh shit

I can put my foot behind my head, but this is just crazy

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
PrincessLuna
PrincessLuna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 04:57 AM Reply

At 1/3/13 04:51 AM, Provoke wrote: Why so much grayscale in pictures?

An estranged love of mine, I do enjoy the greyscale.

Any other fetishes?

I pretty much go with the flow, though I am not one for the likes of scat.

Is NG slightly annoying with all the jokes and such?

Not really, though sometimes.

Any good books you read?

At the moment I am reading "Arguably" by Christopher Hitchens.

Is that your natural hair colour?

Brunette is my natural colour.

What is your thoughts on most users here?

A lot of great, friendly users with a few idiots and trolls scatted between.

Do you cosplay? If not, what is your favourite halloween costumes?

I do sometimes, though not too often, my last halloween costume was a witch.

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 04:58 AM Reply

At 1/3/13 04:57 AM, PrincessLuna wrote:
What is your thoughts on most users here?
A lot of great, friendly users with a few idiots and trolls scatted between.

I'm apart of the idiots, aren't I

TAB

BBS Signature
Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 05:06 AM Reply

I'm not sure if these have been asked yet, but 8 pages is a lot to read through, and they weren't on the first few.
What do you do about facial hair? Do you need to shave a lot/use makeup to cover it, or has it mostly stopped growing cause of the hormone stuff?
Are your tits implants or a result of the hormones?
Bra size?

mothballs
mothballs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 05:14 AM Reply

At 1/3/13 04:42 AM, PrincessLuna wrote: I live near campus, so I travel from my family home. It's an interesting question, and I've personally never investigated what would happen, I would imagine it would be the female side of the dorms.

ahh, I see. I would assume you have a female name now, right? That would probably cause a lot of confusion.

Looked at that picture for about 20 seconds trying to figure out what the hell was going on there.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 05:15 AM Reply

At 1/3/13 05:14 AM, mothballs wrote:
Looked at that picture for about 20 seconds trying to figure out what the hell was going on there.

$20 sais you fapped

TAB

BBS Signature
mothballs
mothballs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 05:16 AM Reply

At 1/3/13 05:15 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/3/13 05:14 AM, mothballs wrote:
$20 sais you fapped

I SWEAR I DIDN'T

caps
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 05:18 AM Reply

At 1/3/13 05:16 AM, mothballs wrote: I SWEAR I DIDN'T

caps

"Yeeaahh, you stretch that leg you bendy girl"
~ mothballs 2 minutes ago

TAB

BBS Signature
mothballs
mothballs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 05:19 AM Reply

At 1/3/13 05:18 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/3/13 05:16 AM, mothballs wrote: I SWEAR I DIDN'T

caps
"Yeeaahh, you stretch that leg you bendy girl"
~ mothballs 2 minutes ago

god dammit Xenomit :( NOBODY WAS SUPPOSED TO KNOW >:(

Viper
Viper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 10:14 AM Reply

Totally skipped all of my questions....

Thats hot o.o

Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Cosmic
Cosmic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 10:48 AM Reply

It isn't made up. See earlier in the thread:

At 12/31/12 09:27 AM, PrincessLuna wrote: In the UK there is an act in place that allows any transsexual to be legally recognized as a woman, if they have been certified. So I am legally a woman.

By topic I thought he meant the initial post.

BBS Signature
PrincessLuna
PrincessLuna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 02:26 PM Reply

At 1/3/13 04:58 AM, Xenomit wrote: I'm apart of the idiots, aren't I

I would not say so, but you are confusing.

At 1/3/13 05:06 AM, Squidbit wrote: What do you do about facial hair? Do you need to shave a lot/use makeup to cover it, or has it mostly stopped growing cause of the hormone stuff?

It doesn't grow, stopped.

Are your tits implants or a result of the hormones?

I ended up going through the latter stages of puberty, so result of hormones.

Bra size?

34DD, but I need to get measured.

At 1/3/13 09:43 AM, MonthlyVolatile wrote: Chocolate or peanut butter?

Peanut butter

Rock or Jazz?

Rock, but I still enjoy Jazz.

Favorite comedian?

Frankie Boyle

Favorite film?

In the heat of night

Favorite game?

Red Dead Redemption

Favorite curse word?

Cunt

How cold does it get down in England?

Depends on the year, but sometimes way below freezing.

And my previous question, why is the transgendered community so amazing? I don't meant that as a jab or anything because I've started speaking with some of the local transgendered community and those conversations could go on for days.

Not sure, a subjective observation, though a sweet one. But I cannot truthfully answer that question.

BBS Signature
Tankdown
Tankdown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 03:09 PM Reply

Completely ignorant/innocent towards you, so the questions may be sensitive. Ignore if the question already been answered or hurtful. Thread is too long. to read. :(

Which bathroom do you use? Personally I wouldn't be offended to see a woman using an urinal, yet I never saw it before (I will stare, but not out of indifference, only curiosity).

Do I call you a man or a woman? Genetically your a man, but culturally your a woman, so does that make both references correct? If only science is strong enough to change genetics so this problem doesn't exist. Stupid science....I have no problem calling you a woman. The whole problem is just semantics.

Are you going to morph the penis into the female hole? If so will you lose the ability of orgasm? I can't imagine anyone wanting to change into the other gender they'll give up the ability to orgasm.

Did you shrink in height?

Do woman find you more attractive?

Finally, what's wrong with the weather today!?

Never talk to a transgender person before. This feels so exciting.

My logic has a tendency of getting me getting stuck in the middle.

Dry-Ice
Dry-Ice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 03:10 PM Reply

At 1/2/13 05:15 PM, Ma1achi wrote: Your saying that males and females are the same because of their individual personalities. You are contradicting yourself. Your statement is like saying apples and oranges are the same fruit because they all have their own shape.

*you're

No, I'm saying that what you're doing is applying your minuscule knowledge of the female psyche to all girls by making generalisations like 'girls do this, girls do that' - I'm not saying OP does or doesn't do what you're saying she should, I'm saying that you're sitting there firing off these random yet apparently established rules about how all girls act - which you base on having known a few girls.

I already said I do not have a problem with transgender, but this one is such a half ass I feel sorry for him. I know cross dressers that pull it off better than him.
I've known a small portion of girls very well, so how can you say that? Its not rocket science.

How can I say you don't know how a majority of girls work? Because YOU DON'T KNOW A MAJORITY OF GIRLS VERY WELL. You know a few individual girls and what you're saying is that based on your knowledge (that tiny sample) that you can speak for all the girls on the planet. You can't, that's my point.

Your thinking with your other head, like a average guy, oh look its a pretty girl, hes a girl now, instead of looking at his personality.

*you're again, and I have no attraction to the OP, I just dislike people who spout their opinion as if it's fact. I never said word about that and yet you're the one who feels the need to drop in lines like "so half assed I feel sorry for him" and "I know cross dressers who do it better". It's almost like you are proving my point, as if you have a prejudice and negative disposition towards transgender people to the point where you feel the need to passively insult them when you encounter them. That's what I think.

BBS Mod, PM me if you have something to report.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 05:27 PM Reply

When is your earliest memory of having a desire to transition to a female?
How did your close friends and family take it when you began your transition?
Is there anything you miss about being a male?

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
ClearlyConfused
ClearlyConfused
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 05:42 PM Reply

At 1/2/13 05:35 PM, MonthlyVolatile wrote:
At 1/2/13 05:34 PM, ClearlyConfused wrote: I'm a piss poor troll.
Bad attempt. -15/10

Got you and several others to reply; seems like a good troll to me.

BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 06:26 PM Reply

I don't know why you guys bother with the troll. You should know better. : /

sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 06:30 PM Reply

So...Born a guy or a girl?

I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 06:32 PM Reply

At 1/3/13 05:42 PM, ClearlyConfused wrote:
Bad attempt. -15/10

Not when they call you out for being one. Oh dear me, you must still be confused.

BBS Signature
Dry-Ice
Dry-Ice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 06:53 PM Reply

At 1/3/13 05:22 PM, Ma1achi wrote: Your assuming I have minuscule knowledge because I don't know all the females on the planet.

*you're, and you do have miniscule knowledge, you can't have encountered anywhere near a large enough portion of the female race to make the incredibly general statements that you do.

My knowledge is not just based on knowing a few girls personally. It's from observing them in society since I was born.

Yes, observing them. So you must know exactly why they act like they do, every girl on the planet. If she's female, you know how she acts, right? No exceptions. Because that's what you're saying when you generalise. If you're using that basis to say things like this:

"Luna has some sort of inferiority complex, the average girl does not have one. A girl will just be a girl, they will not try to be one, which is possible for Luna to do, but hes not doing that, he has this wall up because he has some hidden motive behind it all."

It leads me to believe you're using a very weak disguise of'I don't think you're acting like a girl well enough by making this topic' to hide your own hidden motive of 'I don't like you because I don't understand why you'd ever want to be transgender'.

You may be right. I just can't help but not like him. He acts like its fucking normal to take drugs and morph your body into a female. Do you realize how extreme that is? Hes a coward hiding behind that mask.

Once again that's just your opinion, "a coward hiding behind a mask". You have no fucking clue what it feels like to be mixed up with gender and identity issues and neither do I. Neither of us would consider taking hormone replacement therapy because our genders are essentially normal to us. The problem here is that you're applying your own psyche to the actions of another without a single thought for how it might actually feel to be in their shoes.

I'll tell you one thing though, it takes a pretty strong person to come to a forum like this with users like you who will hate on them just for being who they are and be able to openly answer questions about the choices they've made, which is partly why I don't like the way you're posting here.

Anyway, since you've conceded that you do have a predisposed dislike of transgender people I can only deduce that you're posting in this thread to insight hatred and cause trouble, so yeah fix your attitude or stop posting in here.

BBS Signature
chiefindomer
chiefindomer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 07:18 PM Reply

At 1/3/13 05:42 PM, ClearlyConfused wrote:
Bad attempt. -15/10

Getting a reply doesn't mean you trolled someone. By that logic, MonthlyVolatile just trolled you. In order to successfully troll someone you must intentionally evoke an emotional response, otherwise you've failed.

BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 07:34 PM Reply

Really Dry-Ice?

Viper
Viper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 08:56 PM Reply

Do you prefer walking or driving?
What pets have you had other than cats?
If you could have the choice to have any super power(s) what would it/they be and why?
Have you ever gotten into a fist fight with someone? If so what was the reason?

Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Dry-Ice
Dry-Ice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 10:34 PM Reply

At 1/3/13 07:57 PM, Ma1achi wrote: Nothing wrong with generalizing, there are general things girls do.

There are general things girls do, yes. Things like having inferiority complexes or attention whoring on a forum are things both males and females do. You're saying that because it isn't feminine behaviour it's another reason to say she's not allowed to have this topic, I'm just saying that's wrong.

Okay I admit it, I don't like him.

Yeah, and you've also been insulting her a lot as well. The only thing the mods really ban for these days are users who troll and start fights.

How do you know I don't have a clue? Do you know me or my sexuality? Your quite assumptive. For all you know I wanted to get a sex change but he made me change my mind. You don't know shit.

Yeah fair enough, that was a step too far on my part. I'm assuming that you dislike transgenderism because you're a red-blooded male who thinks men should be men, etc. Forgive me for assuming too much, but I mean, was I incorrect? If you want to explore this point you'll have to explain to me exactly why you think being transgender is cowardly.

There is nothing strong about what hes doing, its just attention whoring. He didn't get any attention being formerly a guy in the shadows, now he compensating for it with his good female looks.

Going from male to female is a big deal to a lot of people, if there's nothing significant about it, why do you hate it so much? It's an interesting subject or it wouldn't be such a long topic, right? Or maybe there's just a significant amount of shit-slinging going on. Also you contradicted yourself here by first saying she's not a convincing female and now "his female good looks".

Your the one who responded to my post here.

I'm just trying to make the point that you're participating in this discussion in such a negative way that it's sorta my job to try to put a stop to it before the whole thread goes to shit with people insulting and trolling each other. Asking OP questions shouldn't be you making provocative statements about how good or bad you think she looks.

At 1/3/13 07:34 PM, FBIpolux wrote: Really Dry-Ice?

sup?

BBS Signature
Shauna
Shauna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Gamer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 10:41 PM Reply

This is why this thread needs to get locked.

One crazy wacko is gonna hunt the OP down and murder her for their piety hatred.

Signature made by Squidbit <3
Also known as MissAllanPoe
BOOP | Wonna Buy A Ghost? | DUCKSPIN

BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 11:21 PM Reply

At 1/3/13 10:34 PM, Dry-Ice wrote:
At 1/3/13 07:34 PM, FBIpolux wrote: Really Dry-Ice?
sup?

Shouldn't you save your typing for someone who isn't a shameless troll? Life is too short for that!