Be a Supporter!

I Am Transgendered Ama

  • 10,031 Views
  • 275 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Otto
Otto
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 1st, 2013 @ 06:38 PM Reply

At 1/1/13 06:29 PM, Ma1achi wrote: your try too hard luna to be a girl, you don't act like one very well, being a girl isn't going to fix much because your so fucked in the head

Woah nelly, whatever your prejudices there's no need to be that way to anyone.


This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 1st, 2013 @ 06:42 PM Reply

At 1/1/13 06:38 PM, Otto wrote:
At 1/1/13 06:29 PM, Ma1achi wrote: your try too hard luna to be a girl, you don't act like one very well, being a girl isn't going to fix much because your so fucked in the head
Woah nelly, whatever your prejudices there's no need to be that way to anyone.

I feel as if we've skipped a page in a book. Or maybe it's one of those pages where it goes back and forth, faster and faster until we start connecting things and they end up merging.


BBS Signature
pirateplatypus
pirateplatypus
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Programmer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 1st, 2013 @ 06:46 PM Reply

At 1/1/13 06:29 PM, Ma1achi wrote: your try too hard luna to be a girl, you don't act like one very well, being a girl isn't going to fix much because your so fucked in the head

Wow, I feel like starting an award called the "Bumblefuck of the month" so that you can win.

How, exactly, is a girl "supposed" to act? Are you one of those people that feel like a girl can't play video games or leave the kitchen?

Also, if you're going to try to demean someone, it really helps your case if your grasp of the language you're using is better than that of a five year old. (Notice, there is a difference between your and you're.)


"If loving Python is crazy then I don't want to be sane." -Diki

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 1st, 2013 @ 06:50 PM Reply

At 1/1/13 05:56 PM, Ma1achi wrote: Yes you can , you just have to pay attention, its quite a concept but it works.

Having sex with someone of the same sex doesn't count as a mannerism.


BBS Signature
MrNiceGuy
MrNiceGuy
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 1st, 2013 @ 06:57 PM Reply

You pull it off well.

I hate how confused this thread made me
pirateplatypus
pirateplatypus
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Programmer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 1st, 2013 @ 10:06 PM Reply

At 1/1/13 09:19 PM, Ma1achi wrote: Their supposed to act like a girl, not just look like one.

First off, it's "they're", not "their". Secondly, how the fuck does a girl act?


"If loving Python is crazy then I don't want to be sane." -Diki

o0-0o
o0-0o
  • Member since: May. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 1st, 2013 @ 10:08 PM Reply

At 1/1/13 10:06 PM, pirateplatypus wrote:
At 1/1/13 09:19 PM, Ma1achi wrote: Their supposed to act like a girl, not just look like one.
First off, it's "they're", not "their". Secondly, how the fuck does a girl act?

They play with Barbies and suck a mean dick, obv.

Slint
Slint
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Audiophile
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 1st, 2013 @ 10:08 PM Reply

At 1/1/13 10:06 PM, pirateplatypus wrote:
At 1/1/13 09:19 PM, Ma1achi wrote: Their supposed to act like a girl, not just look like one.
First off, it's "they're", not "their". Secondly, how the fuck does a girl act?

She bleeds out of her vagina.


Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
kidray76
kidray76
  • Member since: Oct. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 1st, 2013 @ 10:10 PM Reply

First post I've done here in while, figure why not partake on the subject.

Just a couple of questions for me.

For lack of technical sense,

Would you consider yourself hetero or homosexual?

Second, where there ever a second possible diagnosis for you?
I'm pretty sure just saying gender confusion was NOT the first idea on the table?


NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature
kidray76
kidray76
  • Member since: Oct. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 1st, 2013 @ 10:11 PM Reply

Side note, I forgot about my sig. My sig is NOT crack at you. I've had at it years. :)


NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature
o0-0o
o0-0o
  • Member since: May. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 1st, 2013 @ 10:12 PM Reply

^ awesome sig

OP, if you had sexual relations with another woman would you use your penis?

pirateplatypus
pirateplatypus
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Programmer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 1st, 2013 @ 10:16 PM Reply

At 1/1/13 10:08 PM, o0-0o wrote: They play with Barbies and suck a mean dick, obv.

o0-0o, you're (not "your") a fucking moron.

Luna, on a more on-topic post, how do you, as someone from England, feel about the upcoming referendum on Scottish independence? Do you think Wales and Northern Ireland will follow if Scotland leaves the UK?


"If loving Python is crazy then I don't want to be sane." -Diki

o0-0o
o0-0o
  • Member since: May. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 1st, 2013 @ 10:23 PM Reply

At 1/1/13 10:16 PM, pirateplatypus wrote:
At 1/1/13 10:08 PM, o0-0o wrote: They play with Barbies and suck a mean dick, obv.
o0-0o, you're (not "your") a fucking moron.

Someone's sarcasm radar needs a fixing.

pirateplatypus
pirateplatypus
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Programmer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 1st, 2013 @ 10:29 PM Reply

At 1/1/13 10:23 PM, o0-0o wrote: Someone's sarcasm radar needs a fixing.

I've got a fantastic sarcasm detector, you're just not funny.


"If loving Python is crazy then I don't want to be sane." -Diki

mothballs
mothballs
  • Member since: Nov. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 1st, 2013 @ 10:34 PM Reply

I've got an interesting kind of question.

I know you're in college now, and I know in college dormitories they usually separate men and women. It's unlikely you'll go to a school that will have roommates of the opposite gender. That being said, are you placed in the male rooms or female rooms? Do people question it a lot considering where you're placed?

Well you live in England so it might be different.

BenwaHakubi
BenwaHakubi
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 06:09 AM Reply

How do you take your hormones? Do you get shots or something like birth control pills?

Would you date another trans person?

Do you pee standing up or do you sit? (I wonder how many women would to avoid icky bathrooms)

Feel free to skip any of these if you find them invasive.
Ghombeat
Ghombeat
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 06:24 AM Reply

What is/are your favorite videogame/s?


A wild lurker appeared!

Loki
Loki
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Writer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 06:54 AM Reply

At 1/1/13 10:11 PM, kidray76 wrote: Side note, I forgot about my sig. My sig is NOT crack at you. I've had at it years. :)

That sig reminds me of way long ago... Woah lol

TruBluFoxx
TruBluFoxx
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 08:12 AM Reply

At 1/1/13 09:19 PM, Ma1achi wrote:
At 1/1/13 06:46 PM, pirateplatypus wrote:
At 1/1/13 06:29 PM, Ma1achi wrote: your try too hard luna to be a girl, you don't act like one very well, being a girl isn't going to fix much because your so fucked in the head
How, exactly, is a girl "supposed" to act? Are you one of those people that feel like a girl can't play video games or leave the kitchen?
Their supposed to act like a girl, not just look like one.

We go back to the "how are they supposed to act" question mentioned before.

Fuckhead of the month here.


BBS Signature
o0-0o
o0-0o
  • Member since: May. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 01:05 PM Reply

At 1/1/13 10:29 PM, pirateplatypus wrote:
At 1/1/13 10:23 PM, o0-0o wrote: Someone's sarcasm radar needs a fixing.
I've got a fantastic sarcasm detector, you're just not funny.

Pff. And girls do act a certain way you white knight you. Just don'get girls at all huh?

ClearlyConfused
ClearlyConfused
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 01:07 PM Reply

Anyone else notice that she has stated that shes an atheist yet she celebrates Christmas?

What the fuck....


BBS Signature
chiefindomer
chiefindomer
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 01:11 PM Reply

At 1/2/13 01:07 PM, ClearlyConfused wrote: Anyone else notice that she has stated that shes an atheist yet she celebrates Christmas?

What the fuck....

Many atheists celebrate a secular Christmas, what's your point?


.

BBS Signature
o0-0o
o0-0o
  • Member since: May. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 01:14 PM Reply

At 1/2/13 01:11 PM, chiefindomer wrote:
At 1/2/13 01:07 PM, ClearlyConfused wrote: Anyone else notice that she has stated that shes an atheist yet she celebrates Christmas?

What the fuck....
Many atheists celebrate a secular Christmas, what's your point?

Don't you mean Crimbo...

chiefindomer
chiefindomer
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 01:29 PM Reply

At 1/2/13 01:14 PM, o0-0o wrote:
At 1/2/13 01:11 PM, chiefindomer wrote:
At 1/2/13 01:07 PM, ClearlyConfused wrote: Anyone else notice that she has stated that shes an atheist yet she celebrates Christmas?

What the fuck....
Many atheists celebrate a secular Christmas, what's your point?
Don't you mean Crimbo...

Crimbo? Never heard of it. But if it means secular Christmas then I suppose that's what I'm talking about.


.

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Reader
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 03:25 PM Reply

How do you feel about these people starting to do ama's after you're doing it?

HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 03:45 PM Reply

Being a former male, does the term "Bitches be crazy" not apply to you and in fact, because of you being a former male, you aren't inflicted with the curse that causes a "bitch" to be crazy and are in fact, one of the few non-crazy women on the planet with sound logical and rational thinking?


A friend'll give you the shirt off his back, a true friend will help you hide a body.
"game of thrones is basically will and grace with dragons" - yurgenburgen

Dry-Ice
Dry-Ice
  • Member since: Apr. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 03:58 PM Reply

At 1/2/13 12:43 PM, Ma1achi wrote: Girls and guys act totally different
the average girl does not have
A girl will just be a girl, they will not try to be one

Fact is this - if a number roughly equal to half the population of the planet are girls, that's around 3.5 BILLION individual people.

The fact you're sitting there saying shit like "girls tend to do this, girls act like that, girls all have this problem but not that problem" is just a testament to your own dissatisfaction and insecurity when confronted with someone who's transgender.

You cannot know how a majority of girls work. You cannot know how even a small portion of girls work. The fact that you think, for whatever reason, you can apply your tiny, tiny knowledge of the female gender to this thread is just stupid.

Threads like these which scratch at the surface of some user's insecurities are fascinating, you can learn a hell of a lot from reading someone's negative reply when they're not obliged to post and they do it because they actually want their negativity to be validated :D


BBS Mod, PM me if you have something to report.

BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 04:42 PM Reply

are your standards low enough that you would ever partake in any sort of sexual experience with me?

you dont have to say yes, I just need to know if life could ever get that bad for you


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
ClearlyConfused
ClearlyConfused
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 05:34 PM Reply

At 1/2/13 01:11 PM, chiefindomer wrote:
At 1/2/13 01:07 PM, ClearlyConfused wrote: Anyone else notice that she has stated that shes an atheist yet she celebrates Christmas?

What the fuck....
Many atheists celebrate a secular Christmas, what's your point?

So you only believe in god for a day so you fucks can get presents? Nice double standard.

Apparently you can take the Christ out of Christmas but you can't take the cunttwatfaggotliberal out of Atheist.


BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 05:37 PM Reply

At 1/2/13 05:35 PM, MonthlyVolatile wrote:
At 1/2/13 05:34 PM, ClearlyConfused wrote: I'm a piss poor troll.
Bad attempt. -15/10

He's confused darling.


BBS Signature