mothballs
mothballs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 04:41:24 Reply

At 1/1/13 04:38 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/1/13 04:37 AM, mothballs wrote: Oh dear, here comes the over-analytical Xenomit that couldn't realize Squidbit was talking about the flamboyant homosexual and not every single one of them.
"Do you talk like a gay guy?"

Not that I was even offended, it's just odd that he thinks gay people speak differently.

I think Squidbit is a girl. But yes it's clear that not all gays speak differently, only the flamboyant ones do. People tend to generalize, don't take them too literally.

o0-0o
o0-0o
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 04:43:41 Reply

At 1/1/13 04:41 AM, mothballs wrote:
At 1/1/13 04:38 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/1/13 04:37 AM, mothballs wrote: Oh dear, here comes the over-analytical Xenomit that couldn't realize Squidbit was talking about the flamboyant homosexual and not every single one of them.
"Do you talk like a gay guy?"

Not that I was even offended, it's just odd that he thinks gay people speak differently.
I think Squidbit is a girl. But yes it's clear that not all gays speak differently, only the flamboyant ones do. People tend to generalize, don't take them too literally.

I know gay guys. The gay lisp or whatever it is actually exists, not even for only flamboyant gays. It is there.

mothballs
mothballs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 04:51:13 Reply

At 1/1/13 04:43 AM, o0-0o wrote: I know gay guys. The gay lisp or whatever it is actually exists, not even for only flamboyant gays. It is there.

Not true at all. The ones who are gay are the ones that you least expect to be a lot of the time. About 1 in every 10 people are gay, and I sure as hell don't hear that many lisps. The open gays are the ones that have lisps, but most homos are in the closet.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 04:53:53 Reply

At 1/1/13 04:51 AM, mothballs wrote: Not true at all. The ones who are gay are the ones that you least expect to be a lot of the time. About 1 in every 10 people are gay, and I sure as hell don't hear that many lisps. The open gays are the ones that have lisps, but most homos are in the closet.

I'm open about it, I just don't make it obvious. I dress like any other guy, I talk and act like any other guy, it's just what I do in my apartment (because sex in the bedroom is too cliche) that shows exactly how gay I am.

If a person asks me, I don't even hesitate to tell them the truth, you say "in the closet" like we're all suffering and repressed :P

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
mothballs
mothballs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 04:58:26 Reply

At 1/1/13 04:53 AM, Xenomit wrote: If a person asks me, I don't even hesitate to tell them the truth, you say "in the closet" like we're all suffering and repressed :P

nahh man I meant most just don't want others to know. And I completely understand that you can't generalize or stereotype someone based on which gender they are attracted to, and even open gays aren't always flamboyant. Most people don't realize that though.

o0-0o
o0-0o
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 04:58:56 Reply

At 1/1/13 04:51 AM, mothballs wrote:
At 1/1/13 04:43 AM, o0-0o wrote: I know gay guys. The gay lisp or whatever it is actually exists, not even for only flamboyant gays. It is there.
Not true at all. The ones who are gay are the ones that you least expect to be a lot of the time. About 1 in every 10 people are gay, and I sure as hell don't hear that many lisps. The open gays are the ones that have lisps, but most homos are in the closet.

I guess I was talking about openly gay people, but I thought that's who we were talking about as the OP is openly trans.

PrincessLuna
PrincessLuna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 12:42:14 Reply

At 12/31/12 12:12 PM, Confucianism wrote: So, according to you, due to my view, I am now insecure? Amazing. Truly amazing.

Insecure enough to feel that you have to justify your insecurity.

At 12/31/12 12:13 PM, Provoke wrote: Do your cats annoy you?

They can, yeah.

At 12/31/12 01:19 PM, Ma1achi wrote: Its amazing these professionals let him go through with this at such a early age. I'm not even opposed to sex changes, I just don't understand this case. He's half-assing it and can't even follow through to a full female. He's not the only feminine male (originally), there are other people like him and their happy just being a gay feminine male.

You can't state that you aren't opposed to sex changes, and then impose transphobic conditions.

At 12/31/12 07:52 PM, o0-0o wrote: What are you on about? Quote some examples. I'm actually quite surprised at how well received this is on the BBS today.

This is quite well recieved I agree. To be fair, you're going to get people who are insecure, homophobes/transphobes anywhere.

At 12/31/12 11:59 PM, Elephly wrote: Have you ever met someone and started to become pretty good friends with them, but didnt immediately tell them that you're transgender, then when they found out, they began treating you completely different? Maybe even to the point where you lost that person as a friend? I suspect there's got to be lots of people like that, the idea just makes me sad.

I have done sadly, they are nice people until they find out. Then they go cold, but it tends to be from the kind of guys get friendzoned a lot. They are the kind who lose interest in a girl if they can't have sex them, which is shallow of them because it just shows that they can't see them as people.

At 1/1/13 01:09 AM, Nor wrote: Why is your username princessluna?

Because she is best pony.

At 1/1/13 04:10 AM, TruBluFoxx wrote: Are your best irl 'buds predominately male, or female?

Mostly dudes, a lot of girls don't chat about the stuff we chat about it seems.

At 1/1/13 04:22 AM, Squidbit wrote: How do you talk? Not your voice, but do you talk like a gay guy, or just in whatever accent you have?

I talk and sound like a girl, I am told.

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 12:53:21 Reply

Does the thought of being bound and gagged and having hot candle wax poured on you turn you on?

Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 13:01:03 Reply

What insecurities made you decide to "gender swap"?

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 16:47:37 Reply

How was Christmas?

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
saltovergray
saltovergray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 17:02:12 Reply

I know you said you like to be upfront with people, but does that cross over into just meeting people on an everyday basis as opposed to in a bar or something?

Sorry if I missed the answer to this question or if I am being offensive, it was not my intent if so.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 17:20:30 Reply

At 1/1/13 12:42 PM, PrincessLuna wrote: Insecure enough to feel that you have to justify your insecurity.

This is just a way to make it seem as if you're better than the people who tell you something you don't want to acknowledge.
Because, what better way to seem more superior than someone than by conjuring up flaws in them.

God damn you're pretentious for someone who wants people to accept you as you see yourself.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 17:53:01 Reply

At 1/1/13 05:48 PM, Ma1achi wrote: You're both wrong. Some gays have a lisp, but you can tell if someone is gay/bi by their mannerisms. If you just take 10 minutes and study their behaviors, you can tell. Most homos are not in the closet, they just don't run around telling the whole world like the stereotypicals.

Some people in general have a bloody lisp. What? Do only gay people have lisps now? Amazing. The more you know aih?

And of course we all know that you can't tell if someone is gay by their mannerisms all the time. But we all know that now don't we. Ah-ha.

BBS Signature
Otto
Otto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 17:55:06 Reply

At 1/1/13 05:48 PM, Ma1achi wrote:
At 1/1/13 04:58 AM, o0-0o wrote:
At 1/1/13 04:51 AM, mothballs wrote:
At 1/1/13 04:43 AM, o0-0o wrote:
waffle waffle

Don't you guys know about 'campness'? I think this would add some closure for you guys, yeah.

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
PrincessLuna
PrincessLuna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 17:59:28 Reply

At 1/1/13 12:42 PM, 24901miles wrote: Do you like to be tied up?

I do, yes.

At 1/1/13 12:53 PM, Viper50 wrote: Does the thought of being bound and gagged and having hot candle wax poured on you turn you on?

Very much so.

At 1/1/13 01:01 PM, II2none wrote: What insecurities made you decide to "gender swap"?

An overall consensus of them, typical in people suffering from Gender Identity Disorder.

At 1/1/13 04:47 PM, Quinny wrote: How was Christmas?

Wonderful, thank you.

At 1/1/13 05:02 PM, SaltshakerClock wrote: I know you said you like to be upfront with people, but does that cross over into just meeting people on an everyday basis as opposed to in a bar or something?

It depends on the situation, if I am with someone and we become friends then I'd tell them. You can't just blurt it out in bars.

At 1/1/13 05:20 PM, Confucianism wrote: God damn you're pretentious for someone who wants people to accept you as you see yourself.

It's just simply considered polite and respectful for people to do so in all cases, not specific to mine. If you want to be disrespectful, then be so. I can't stop you, but it would make it harder for me to respect you in return. It isn't very accepting of you.

BBS Signature
dem0lecule
dem0lecule
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 18:01:04 Reply

At 1/1/13 05:59 PM, MonthlyVolatile wrote:
At 1/1/13 05:20 PM, Confucianism wrote: God damn you're pretentious
Damn, coming from an expert here.

Don't worry, none of NG girls are female anyway.

What comes around goes around...

BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 18:05:50 Reply

At 1/1/13 05:20 PM, Confucianism wrote:
God damn you're pretentious

I Am Transgendered Ama

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 18:12:07 Reply

This is all very amusing. But I'll have to stop it on my part before someone notices.

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 18:12:25 Reply

What is your preferred mode of transportation?
Who are your favorite and least favorite musicians/bands?
If you could do one thing and there would be no negative repercussions what would it be and why?
What is your favorite thing to drink?
What is your "type"?
Gecko or Frog?
Red or Blue?
What was the last movie you watched?

Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 18:16:19 Reply

At 1/1/13 05:59 PM, PrincessLuna wrote: It's just simply considered polite and respectful for people to do so in all cases, not specific to mine.

Oh I know that. And as I said, I would refer to you by whatever you want, within reason of course. But when you go on about how you think anyone who says otherwise is insecure. Well then. That's just silly to say the least.

BBS Signature
pirateplatypus
pirateplatypus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Programmer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 18:38:18 Reply

At 1/1/13 05:48 PM, Ma1achi wrote: You're both wrong. Some gays have a lisp, but you can tell if someone is gay/bi by their mannerisms. If you just take 10 minutes and study their behaviors, you can tell. Most homos are not in the closet, they just don't run around telling the whole world like the stereotypicals.

If I were one to speak/write in lame internet phrases, my only reply would be "Dafaq did I just read?" I'm not one to speak like that, so all I really have to say is that you're a fucking moron.

"If loving Python is crazy then I don't want to be sane." -Diki

Otto
Otto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 18:38:22 Reply

At 1/1/13 06:29 PM, Ma1achi wrote: your try too hard luna to be a girl, you don't act like one very well, being a girl isn't going to fix much because your so fucked in the head

Woah nelly, whatever your prejudices there's no need to be that way to anyone.

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 18:42:39 Reply

At 1/1/13 06:38 PM, Otto wrote:
At 1/1/13 06:29 PM, Ma1achi wrote: your try too hard luna to be a girl, you don't act like one very well, being a girl isn't going to fix much because your so fucked in the head
Woah nelly, whatever your prejudices there's no need to be that way to anyone.

I feel as if we've skipped a page in a book. Or maybe it's one of those pages where it goes back and forth, faster and faster until we start connecting things and they end up merging.

BBS Signature
pirateplatypus
pirateplatypus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Programmer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 18:46:31 Reply

Wow, I feel like starting an award called the "Bumblefuck of the month" so that you can win.

How, exactly, is a girl "supposed" to act? Are you one of those people that feel like a girl can't play video games or leave the kitchen?

Also, if you're going to try to demean someone, it really helps your case if your grasp of the language you're using is better than that of a five year old. (Notice, there is a difference between your and you're.)

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 18:50:09 Reply

At 1/1/13 05:56 PM, Ma1achi wrote: Yes you can , you just have to pay attention, its quite a concept but it works.

Having sex with someone of the same sex doesn't count as a mannerism.

BBS Signature
MrNiceGuy
MrNiceGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 18:57:23 Reply

You pull it off well.

I hate how confused this thread made me
pirateplatypus
pirateplatypus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Programmer
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 22:06:35 Reply

At 1/1/13 09:19 PM, Ma1achi wrote: Their supposed to act like a girl, not just look like one.

First off, it's "they're", not "their". Secondly, how the fuck does a girl act?

o0-0o
o0-0o
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 22:08:46 Reply

At 1/1/13 10:06 PM, pirateplatypus wrote:
At 1/1/13 09:19 PM, Ma1achi wrote: Their supposed to act like a girl, not just look like one.

They play with Barbies and suck a mean dick, obv.

Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 22:08:52 Reply

At 1/1/13 10:06 PM, pirateplatypus wrote:

She bleeds out of her vagina.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
kidray76
kidray76
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 22:10:22 Reply

First post I've done here in while, figure why not partake on the subject.

Just a couple of questions for me.

For lack of technical sense,

Would you consider yourself hetero or homosexual?

Second, where there ever a second possible diagnosis for you?
I'm pretty sure just saying gender confusion was NOT the first idea on the table?

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature