00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

deadenddraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

"slut Shaming Is Wrong"

5,923 Views | 68 Replies

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 13:51:20

At 12/30/12 01:22 PM, HollowedPumkinz wrote: Yes, being a slut is very shameful. Even in our mostly liberal society, wanton sex with people you met that day is still considered extremely shameful, with no sense of pride or self worth.

Seems to me like you're justifying your assertion that being a slut is shameful by saying that society already thinks it's shameful, which isn't really an argument. Society thinks a lot of things, and not all of them are right. Granted, there are diseases but it's fairly easy to prevent those by using protection during sex. Other than that, you haven't really justified why you think it's shameful. Some sluts have no self respect but I know others who do. Self respect is something you give to or take from yourself so no one action or activity gets to decide whether you respect yourself.

Although honestly, I must really wonder why you want an internet forum's opinions on a moral subject.

Beats talking about our dicks again.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 14:04:18

Average woman looking for sex- she can ask for it and get it.
Average man asking for sex- he has to jump through flaming hoops with dog shit on them.

It's like a fat guy eating a donut and asking why people call him a fat fuck. It's cos it's fucking gluttonous.

The preceding post was probably made when I was wasted. Only a fool would think of it as fact.

Click here to see mushookieman get pwned.

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 14:05:54

At 12/30/12 02:04 PM, Rapacity wrote: Average woman looking for sex- she can ask for it and get it.
Average man asking for sex- he has to jump through flaming hoops with dog shit on them.

It's like a fat guy eating a donut and asking why people call him a fat fuck. It's cos it's fucking gluttonous.

Thank you for better explaining what I meant to say

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 14:15:18

So you guys think that women who sell their bodies are justified for doing so?

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 14:27:08

At 12/30/12 10:35 AM, slugathor wrote: At 12/30/12 11:12 AM, AutisticSpaceCrab wrote: At 12/30/12 11:28 AM, saqwert wrote: At 12/30/12 01:12 PM, LemonCrush wrote:

You guys realize that slut-shaming only perpetuates the disadvantage you're talking about, right? A disadvantage that, by the way, you're all massively overstating and making me wonder if any of you actually have any female friends.

Also, this whole idea of "working for it" just sounds like some creepy-ass Jay T. Dawgzone shit to me. It suggests that sex is adversarial in nature and that the girl is the opponent and then the prize, which aside from being horribly sexist is also just a totally miserable way to look at relationships.

But anyway, to get back to my main point: living in a society that shames them for wanting to have sex makes girls act more passively in sexual situations and puts a heavier burden on guys to make the moves. Duh. Clearly it's a situation that nobody's happy with, so we ought to change it. And the first step is fostering a society that's more sex-positive for girls.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 14:41:45

Normally men are misogynist and sexist if they have sex with a prostitute, and now apparently it's also misogynist and sexist for them to not want to have sex with a prostitute. Great.

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 14:53:02

Bottom line. It's very disgusting when a women sells herself for money. And then claims she likes doing it and it's a good "lifestyle choice" and makes "good money". What the fuck is that about.

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 15:02:18

At 12/30/12 02:53 PM, TimeWarfare1 wrote: Bottom line. It's very disgusting when a women sells herself for money. And then claims she likes doing it and it's a good "lifestyle choice" and makes "good money". What the fuck is that about.

Bottom line. It's the woman's body, she can do what she wants with it provided she doesn't hurt anyone.

The preceding post was probably made when I was wasted. Only a fool would think of it as fact.

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 15:03:32

At 12/30/12 02:27 PM, Dr-Worm wrote:

:It suggests that sex is adversarial in nature and that the girl is the opponent and then the prize, which aside from being horribly sexist is also just a totally miserable way to look at relationships.

Well, I guess you just have a sexist mindset then.

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 15:08:56

At 12/30/12 03:02 PM, Rapacity wrote:
At 12/30/12 02:53 PM, TimeWarfare1 wrote:

Bottom line. It's the woman's body, she can do what she wants with it provided she doesn't hurt anyone.

What if you had a daughter in the future, would that still apply?

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 15:15:00

At 12/30/12 03:08 PM, TimeWarfare1 wrote:
At 12/30/12 03:02 PM, Rapacity wrote:
At 12/30/12 02:53 PM, TimeWarfare1 wrote:

What if you had a daughter in the future, would that still apply?

Appeal to emotion, but if she could prostitute herself legally I wouldn't stop her. There are lots of safeguards in place at a brothel that would stop her from getting STD's etc.

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 15:30:18

If people got over whats beautiful and whats ugly we would never have these problems. In the old days, they weren't given a chance of who you were going to be with the rest of your life. It was "Bitch you marry this guy, or live on the streets and die." We abuse our freedom so much, its to the point where we don't give a flying fuck what the persons personality is. If they have a 'hot body' you try to do anything to get in their pants.

But of course my sensible knowledge doesn't apply to the fact why people commit suicide because of our stereotypical asses of appearances.

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 15:57:22

I wouldn't consider a girl who has a lot of sex, a slut. Women love sex, couldn't be more natural. Fuck social programming!

BBS Signature

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 16:27:39

People have sex with complete strangers? Shit what am i missing out on?

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 16:27:49

At 12/30/12 03:57 PM, MagicMichael66 wrote: I wouldn't consider a girl who has a lot of sex, a slut. Women love sex, couldn't be more natural. Fuck social programming!

Right, enjoy ur herpes.

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 16:46:57

Tumblr is filled with entitled children. The views and opinions expressed on tumblr are little more than joke fodder.

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 18:54:47

I found this on Tumblr.

Almost stopped reading right there.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 19:07:16

Its wrong to judge others, rape is wrong, its wrong to encourage dangerous harmful lifestyles, and thats common sense. Thats all I have to say on whatever this is.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 19:13:40

At 12/30/12 03:30 PM, zmatt007 wrote: We abuse our freedom so much, its to the point where we don't give a flying fuck what the persons personality is. If they have a 'hot body' you try to do anything to get in their pants.

I'd say that's a generalization. There are plenty of people out there of both genders who care about personality just as much if not more so than appearance, and they're not even that hard to find, especially after grade school. If you're consistently running into people who turn out to be purely superficial, then you may want to consider going after a different type of person.

At 12/30/12 04:46 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: Tumblr is filled with entitled children. The views and opinions expressed on tumblr are little more than joke fodder.

Tumblr makes my anus bleed.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 19:56:16

woman were created for men's sexual pleasure and to do the housework.

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 20:02:58

At 12/30/12 06:09 AM, Gagsy wrote: Yep. One of the worst double standards we have, how a guy can sleep around and he's just a player but a girl who sleeps around is a slut. And don't get me started on that annoying lock/key metaphor guys are so keen to use. It has nothing to do with sex.

Also on the topic of men seeing women as sex objects

There IS NO DOUBLE STANDARD HERE.

Women get shamed FOR getting laid, men get shamed FOR NOT getting laid.

Sexual shaming directed at women: "You fucking slut, look at all these guys you fucked."

Sexual shaming directed at men: "You fucking pimple faced limp-dicked virgin, you'll never get laid."

There are biological, and social reasons for this.

I could elaborate more on this if pressured.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 20:03:56

^Where have you been?

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 20:46:44

At 12/30/12 08:03 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote:
At 12/30/12 08:02 PM, ModernPatriot wrote:
i'm so glad you're here, we needed a dumb futa-loving misogynist to tell me that i'm uselessly spouting ad hominem

OH LOL INDEED!

So let me get this straight, i come into this thread and reply to a commen posted by Gagsy, a female. I am not abrasive, disrespectul, or rude.

You then go on to respond to me that makes me question your sanity, and cognitive ability.

Infact, you are so stupid that you didn't even attempt to respond to my post with logic, reason, and rationality, you instead lazily used strawmans, ad-hominems, and downright lies.

Like a drugged up 6 year old.

I have never said anything that could even remotely be seen as hatred towards the female collective, i am not stupid(you are, and the evidence is incriminating). Infact, the only reason that various people on The BBS believe that i hate women is because of mental midget idiots like yourself being dumb-founded by my (in comparison) radiating intellect.

YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 20:49:26

At 12/30/12 08:03 PM, tsukikomi wrote: ^Where have you been?

Patrioting.

BBS Signature

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 20:56:54

At 12/30/12 08:48 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote:
At 12/30/12 08:46 PM, ModernPatriot wrote: YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR.
i didn't actually read your post. i didn't read this one either because every time i read your posts it feels like my brain is being thrown into a food processor.

Yes if i were to give a retarded person the writings of Galileo, or Einstein, or even Thomas Jefferson, the mental breakdown would be synonymous.

Thank you for finally admitting that you're a stupid, degenerate, fuck.

BBS Signature

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 21:10:51

At 12/30/12 08:59 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote:
At 12/30/12 08:56 PM, ModernPatriot wrote:
so i'm going to assume that this is a post about how you've won this argument as if i was even trying to argue with you in the first place but alas, i guess that's what happens when i get caught up with delusional people like modernpatriot

And you continue to dig your own grave.

You know.... Its not your fault, i shouldn't be making fun of you.

Your primitive desire to defend the female collective is clouding your judgement, therefore you cannot see this great evil that i see, which is the political ideology of feminism.

This is why you believe that i hate women, even though i do not, i am fighting for women aswell.

It's alright.

I love you man, i love humanity, im gonna keep fighting for you, despite your wishes.

BBS Signature

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 22:13:31

lol feminazis
theyre all fat n shit and they have daddy issues they're all dumb because footballSTACY i miss you stacy come back i'm such a nice guy when you got drunk i didn't rape you i deserve some kind of trophy for not taking advantage of you im such a nice guy why dont u like me im a nice guyy why do you get mad when i slap you on the ass take it as a compliment u dumb bitch i hate you stupid slut whore im so nice why wont you love me go kill urself i hope u get raped why wont u just fuck me :(

im a nice guy

im such a nice guy

BBS Signature

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 22:47:45

Women are whores and I don't respect them.

speedycat sure is speedy!

BBS Signature

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-30 23:48:57

At 12/30/12 08:02 PM, ModernPatriot wrote: There IS NO DOUBLE STANDARD HERE.

That's by definition a double standard, silly.

At 12/30/12 10:13 PM, CheezNapkin wrote: im such a nice guy

Certain corners of this thread in a nutshell. Bravo.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to "slut Shaming Is Wrong" 2012-12-31 00:13:23

At 12/30/12 11:48 PM, Dr-Worm wrote:
At 12/30/12 08:02 PM, ModernPatriot wrote: There IS NO DOUBLE STANDARD HERE.
That's by definition a double standard, silly.

No. Because in this scenario, both men and women are at a disadvantage. Unique disadvantages.

BBS Signature