BleachFanatic12
BleachFanatic12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-29 22:10:04 Reply

At 12/29/12 09:03 PM, Entice wrote:
They're pretty cool but I don't know if they're â'¬129.00 cool. I still like the black ones.

About how much would that be USD

The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning

Xbox Gamertag: AnyColorYouLike__Wii: 2865 2343 3618 8142_Steam: AnyColorYouLike_3DS Friend code: 0001 - 4379 - 0602

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-29 22:11:44 Reply

At 12/29/12 10:02 PM, TheColourAwesome wrote: How about you just don't fuck up the back of your car with coloured paper and badges. Why people put so much effort into sticking shit on their car when they could be generally make it look better, I don't know.

hah yeah, I don't think I'd go for any bumper stickers and the like.

At 12/29/12 10:03 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 12/29/12 09:58 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: That shit happens to a lot of people who have those on their cars.
As far as I know, it only happens to Darwin fish.

It happens with anything that clearly identifies the driver as an atheist. A lot of people still really really really hate us.

I wouldn't really advertise it like that in the first place, but still.

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-29 22:13:24 Reply

At 12/29/12 10:10 PM, BleachFanatic12 wrote:
At 12/29/12 09:03 PM, Entice wrote:
They're pretty cool but I don't know if they're Ãf¢'Ã'¬129.00 cool. I still like the black ones.
About how much would that be USD

About $200 USD give or take. Google says $170.

Slacker013
Slacker013
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-29 22:15:18 Reply

At 12/29/12 10:13 PM, Entice wrote:
About $200 USD give or take. Google says $170.

Get more leather in my boots for that kind of money...

Once upon a time...

CaveStoryGrounds
CaveStoryGrounds
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Writer
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-29 22:38:55 Reply

At 12/29/12 10:07 PM, TheColourAwesome wrote: I think they look nice. How much was your last pair of shoes?

$60~
I specifically got the cheapest shoes; At the shoe store I went to every other shoe was some neon bright ass stupid color and cost $200+, the ones I got for $60~ are white and black.

I win
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-29 22:44:03 Reply

At 12/29/12 10:38 PM, CaveStoryGrounds wrote:
At 12/29/12 10:07 PM, TheColourAwesome wrote: I think they look nice. How much was your last pair of shoes?
$60~
I specifically got the cheapest shoes; At the shoe store I went to every other shoe was some neon bright ass stupid color and cost $200+, the ones I got for $60~ are white and black.

I win

Buying cheap clothes means you win? I bought a $13 shirt which I think looks pretty nice. But I bought it because it looked nice. Not because I'm so arrogant I won't pay good money for good clothes. If I can't find a cheap pair of shoes that look nicer than a more expensive pair I'll go with the more expensive pair.

You clearly haven't looked at enough shoes since you think they're all neon coloured. I think neon coloured shoes are ugly and showy yet somehow I still manage to find good, moderately priced shoes.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-29 22:47:47 Reply

At 12/29/12 10:38 PM, CaveStoryGrounds wrote: $60~

It depends on why they're cheap. When I buy cheap clothes, they don't feel as good and fall apart fast. There's not a lot of point in saving that money unless you really have to because you're just going to be buying cheap clothes more often. Either that or you have to wear worn out shit that was low quality to begin with.

I like to pay a moderate price for good quality and a little more occasionally for something that I like a lot.

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-29 22:51:41 Reply

At 12/29/12 10:47 PM, Entice wrote:
At 12/29/12 10:38 PM, CaveStoryGrounds wrote: $60~
It depends on why they're cheap. When I buy cheap clothes, they don't feel as good and fall apart fast. There's not a lot of point in saving that money unless you really have to because you're just going to be buying cheap clothes more often. Either that or you have to wear worn out shit that was low quality to begin with.

Or you just don't care about what you wear. People try to phrase this so many different ways. But all it really means is you either don't know enough about clothes to purchase good ones or you don't take pride in your appearance. Some people just don't mind what they wear which is fine but if you try to say that you're a man because you don't care, you're not and you're insecure as well.

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-29 22:57:10 Reply

At 12/29/12 10:18 PM, stevenman36 wrote:
you misspelled "smart"
I've met more than my fair share of down syndrome/full retard atheists before.

Are you being hyperbolic or have you really met a large amount of atheists with severe mental retardation?

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-29 22:59:26 Reply

At 12/29/12 10:57 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Are you being hyperbolic or have you really met a large amount of atheists with severe mental retardation?

The only mentally disabled person I've met didn't appear to think about things besides dinosaurs and Ben Ten.

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-29 23:22:15 Reply

At 12/29/12 10:59 PM, Entice wrote:
At 12/29/12 10:57 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Are you being hyperbolic or have you really met a large amount of atheists with severe mental retardation?
The only mentally disabled person I've met didn't appear to think about things besides dinosaurs and Ben Ten.

This is why I find it hard to believe if he's being completely literal and without hyperbole. I doubt that the "full retard" kind of mentally handicapped people really have the capacity to ponder about existential subjects like religion and atheism and the like.

At 12/29/12 11:16 PM, stevenman36 wrote:
Are you being hyperbolic or have you really met a large amount of atheists with severe mental retardation?
I my proof is the average internet goer.

There's a difference between ignorance or plain stupidity and serious mental defects. And if you're diagnosing people over the internet, that's just silly.

But of course, there are lots of atheists that are dipshits, especially the teenage variety who are trying to be controversial, contrary, edgy, etc. And I've known plenty of religious people that are quite intelligent.

BBS Signature
Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-29 23:24:42 Reply

I could buy a month's worth of groceries or I could look like an insufferable douchebag in public

Decisions...decisions

Shauna
Shauna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Gamer
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-29 23:24:45 Reply

This is just fucking stupid.

Signature made by Squidbit <3
Also known as MissAllanPoe
BOOP | Wonna Buy A Ghost? | DUCKSPIN

BBS Signature
Adam-Beilgard
Adam-Beilgard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Musician
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-30 00:40:03 Reply

Step one: Buy regular shoes
Step two: Engage in civil discord with consenting adults
Step three: ???
Step four: PROFIT!

...the four right chords can make me cry
Some mellow jazz

BBS Signature
o0-0o
o0-0o
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-30 02:29:25 Reply

That's cray cray. This world is cray cray.

Rapacity
Rapacity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-30 02:37:46 Reply

At 12/29/12 09:31 PM, Chdonga wrote:
At 12/29/12 09:08 PM, Entice wrote:
At 12/29/12 09:06 PM, Scary wrote: exactly, so what is the point?
So that I can literally rub atheism in the face of a believer after knocking him to the ground.

What's not to love?
That was the edgiest post I've ever seen!

You know what's really edgy?

People like you who reject reality. That's what I call badass, man.

The preceding post was probably made when I was wasted. Only a fool would think of it as fact.
Click here to see mushookieman get pwned.

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-30 02:43:30 Reply

At 12/30/12 02:37 AM, Rapacity wrote:
At 12/29/12 09:31 PM, Chdonga wrote:
At 12/29/12 09:08 PM, Entice wrote:
At 12/29/12 09:06 PM, Scary wrote: exactly, so what is the point?
So that I can literally rub atheism in the face of a believer after knocking him to the ground.

What's not to love?
That was the edgiest post I've ever seen!
You know what's really edgy?

People like you who reject reality. That's what I call badass, man.

Maybe people are just sick of people thinking Atheism makes them so much more entitled than the rest of the World. Reject reality? She was being edgy. One of the reasons I dislike religion because it causes unnecessary hate. How are you making the World a more peaceful place if you threaten violence for your cause. Fucking 12 year old. You think you're so entitled.

BBS Signature
Tropicana
Tropicana
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Animator
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-30 02:47:18 Reply

Where do I get myself some christian clogs

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-30 03:41:47 Reply

At 12/29/12 09:25 PM, kakalxlax wrote: well, this would be a shame, having in mind all religions have their merchandising and are a poor excuse to dominate lesser minds

At 12/29/12 09:03 PM, HighWay wrote: why would i want my shoes to tell everyone I'm an asshole?
you misspelled "smart"

No. A smart atheist doesn't concern himself with proclaiming his lack of religion and rubbing it people's faces to be superior. That's the same shit those christian fucks do. The smart ones on both sides keep their mouths shut and their beliefs to themselves.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-30 03:50:51 Reply

Athiests hate christians
Christians hate athiests
Athiests hate athiests
Christians hate muslims
Muslims hate athiests
Jews hate germany

Why is any of this true. It is the epitome of autism. Why can't a person have zero religion without being wrong? Why can't a person be full of religion without being wrong? Why can't someone proclaim their detest towards religion without being wrong?

Jesus at all of the autism.

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-30 03:55:33 Reply

I love how Autism is an insult now.

Children with Autism are beautiful and intelligent.

Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-30 04:02:04 Reply

At 12/30/12 03:55 AM, Sensationalism wrote: I love how Autism is an insult now.

It's just like how retard was ever an insult, I don't see you complaining about how that's an insult.

TAB

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-30 04:03:50 Reply

At 12/30/12 04:02 AM, Xenomit wrote:

It's just like how retard was ever an insult, I don't see you complaining about how that's an insult.

Retard means "slow" and can also be a verb. People who use Autism as an insult don't have a clue about it.

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-30 04:06:38 Reply

Why do they have to be beautiful and intelligent? Can they just be normal or just as caring?

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-30 04:13:02 Reply

At 12/30/12 04:03 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Retard means "slow" and can also be a verb. People who use Autism as an insult don't have a clue about it.

People who drive cars don't know shit about the enviroment

TAB

BBS Signature
PrincessLuna
PrincessLuna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-30 04:25:39 Reply

They are nice looking shoes, but expensive. If they said "Atheist" on the side they'd be better.

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Voice Actor
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-30 04:47:04 Reply

At 12/30/12 02:43 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: One of the reasons I dislike religion because it causes unnecessary hate. How are you making the World a more peaceful place if you threaten violence for your cause. Fucking 12 year old. You think you're so entitled.

Your sweeping generalization makes for a very convincing argument. It's really cute, actually. News flash, EVERYTHING causes people to hate. And while religion is a notable example it is by no means unique in this respect. This hate is the result of any sort of existing group. Where there are insiders, there will always be outsiders. We're naturally predisposed to hate things that are different or contrary to our own understanding. This hate you point to principally lies not in religion but in our capacity and tendencies in socialization as humans, and for that we only have ourselves to blame and improve upon.

Also, whatever about the shoes. I wear pony shirts in public sometimes so I won't judge if people want others to think that they're probably an edgy atheist prowling the streets to flaunt their USI on unsuspecting believers.

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
mothballs
mothballs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-30 04:51:59 Reply

At 12/30/12 04:47 AM, TailsPrower wrote: Your sweeping generalization makes for a very convincing argument. It's really cute, actually. News flash, EVERYTHING causes people to hate. And while religion is a notable example it is by no means unique in this respect.

News flash, yes it does. Religion is notable because it causes people to unnecessarily hate each other more than anything else in life, in general. It's astonishing how in this day and age it's normal and accepted for someone to hate another individual based on their opinion on faith, or none at all. So much for opinions being respected - religion is apparently an exception.

TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Voice Actor
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-30 05:10:14 Reply

At 12/30/12 04:51 AM, mothballs wrote: News flash, yes it does. Religion is notable because it causes people to unnecessarily hate each other more than anything else in life, in general.

I already stated that religion is a notable example. Even if your unfounded claim was true, this does not make the reason behind it unique. And let's not look at how it keeps families and communities together, no. Let's just conveniently focus on the negatives because we're obviously trying to be objective here. lol.

It's astonishing how in this day and age it's normal and accepted for someone to hate another individual based on their opinion on faith, or none at all. So much for opinions being respected - religion is apparently an exception.

This is true on all sides, which supports what I've been saying earlier. It's better to hold ourselves accountable for our decision to hate other people rather than, say, God and the beliefs that he is affiliated with. Also it's really not that surprising at all.

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Writer
Response to Atheist Shoes 2012-12-30 07:15:46 Reply

Gotta get me sum Air Yeezys now.
#JesusWalks

Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature