New Topic Respond to this Topic
HighbrowManiac
HighbrowManiac
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Programmer
Dragging out two key frames Dec. 29th, 2012 @ 05:48 PM Reply

Basically when you have the shaking lines in flash, I know how to do that. I want to have those two key frames repeat several times but there must be another way besides copying and pasting. Help please!

Emrox
Emrox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to Dragging out two key frames Dec. 29th, 2012 @ 06:00 PM Reply

At 12/29/12 05:48 PM, HighbrowManiac wrote: Basically when you have the shaking lines in flash, I know how to do that. I want to have those two key frames repeat several times but there must be another way besides copying and pasting. Help please!

If you make the shape a symbol, you can double click it, which will edit its internal timeline. By default the timeline within the symbol will loop for however many frames it's on the screen.

BBS Signature
HighbrowManiac
HighbrowManiac
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Programmer
Response to Dragging out two key frames Dec. 29th, 2012 @ 06:11 PM Reply

At 12/29/12 06:00 PM, Emrox wrote:
At 12/29/12 05:48 PM, HighbrowManiac wrote: Basically when you have the shaking lines in flash, I know how to do that. I want to have those two key frames repeat several times but there must be another way besides copying and pasting. Help please!
If you make the shape a symbol, you can double click it, which will edit its internal timeline. By default the timeline within the symbol will loop for however many frames it's on the screen.

Thanks for the response,

I've made both of those keyframes symbols and I tried double clicking it which brought it to the timeline but I'm having some trouble after that.

HighbrowManiac
HighbrowManiac
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Programmer
Response to Dragging out two key frames Dec. 29th, 2012 @ 06:17 PM Reply

Got it! Thanks a lot Emrox! :)