New Topic Respond to this Topic
goldnerz
goldnerz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Need Male VA for fantasy series Dec. 28th, 2012 @ 09:56 PM Reply

The character I need is for the third episode of my fantasy series, The Destroyers Saga. The episode is titled "Shadow's End".

Athan is in his early twenties, lives alone (lost his family at some point), displays a faux-tough exterior despite still being just a kid.

If you want the part, send me some lines from this scene:

The scene takes place after Athan unknowingly finds the god of Winderton Kanji floating unconscious in a river. We see Kanji is lying in bed. He is near death. He is pale and he is covered in black vains. Athan is sitting by his side. This is all in the context of Winderton being conquered and destroyed by the ruthless wizard king Azruth.

Athan: You look like hell! What happened to you?

Kanji takes a long time to respond.

Kanji: Where am I?

Athan: This is my house. In Winderton.

Kanji: An empty house.

Athan: It's mine nonetheless! If Azruth wants it, he'll have to drag me out himself!

And as a note, the animation and sound mixing (besides Athan's lines and few others) are pretty much done and I'd like to upload it soon, so I'd prefer someone who could get these to me relatively quickly.

Thanks guys,
-Zac

Need Male VA for fantasy series

exhaustedGamerNG
exhaustedGamerNG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Voice Actor
Response to Need Male VA for fantasy series Dec. 28th, 2012 @ 10:27 PM Reply

Lemme take a quick look at your series and then I'll start recording.

goldnerz
goldnerz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Need Male VA for fantasy series Dec. 29th, 2012 @ 01:26 AM Reply

At 12/28/12 10:27 PM, exhaustedGamerNG wrote: Lemme take a quick look at your series and then I'll start recording.

Yeah you got the part. ROLE CLOSED! If anyone wants to work with me in the future let me know and I'll find a part for you.