00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Does Caffeine Affect You?

1,702 Views | 21 Replies

Does Caffeine Affect You? 2012-12-28 20:52:54

Hey guys, does caffeine give you energy, or make you less tired? It never works on me. I can drink 5 cups of coffee, or 5 Monsters, and still sleep like a baby. How does caffeine affect you?

Response to Does Caffeine Affect You? 2012-12-28 20:53:36

It never affected me. I'm starting to believe that it is a nocebo effect.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Response to Does Caffeine Affect You? 2012-12-28 20:55:01

possibly

remembre my name!

Response to Does Caffeine Affect You? 2012-12-28 20:57:09

In large doses, it makes me feel like I'm on speed and can't take a goddamn moment to focus.

Though, on the other side, it can truly be a godsend when I just can't function in the early morning.

Signature...Ha...

Response to Does Caffeine Affect You? 2012-12-28 20:57:23

At 12/28/12 08:55 PM, selena wrote: Monster gives me a sick, energetic feeling. I always feel like i'm going to vomit after drinking it. Coffee works well for me though.. if I made a coffee right now, i'd probably be up all night

Today I drank 2 cups of coffee, and I'm drinking a Monster right now. I'm trying to see if it does anything, but I still feel pretty drowsy. I usually don't drink coffee, and I mainly drink Monster because I like the taste of it.

Response to Does Caffeine Affect You? 2012-12-28 20:59:03

At 12/28/12 08:55 PM, selena wrote: Monster gives me a sick, energetic feeling. I always feel like i'm going to vomit after drinking it. Coffee works well for me though.. if I made a coffee right now, i'd probably be up all night

Monster literally feels like you are downing a liquid form that turns into a beast inside your stomache; tearing up your insides slowly. Fucking brilliant feeling. Especially when you are in a ''I don't give a fuck'' mindset.

Let out the beast, baby.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Response to Does Caffeine Affect You? 2012-12-28 20:59:21

For about a solid hour, give or take, then i crash regardless

Response to Does Caffeine Affect You? 2012-12-28 20:59:32

Yeah it makes me feel more awake.

You probably guessed that already though.

Response to Does Caffeine Affect You? 2012-12-28 21:03:24

At 12/28/12 08:59 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
Monster literally feels like you are downing a liquid form that turns into a beast inside your stomache; tearing up your insides slowly. Fucking brilliant feeling. Especially when you are in a ''I don't give a fuck'' mindset.

Let out the beast, baby.

Hey, I remember that picture. It was my buddies Iphone wallpaper a few years ago.

Response to Does Caffeine Affect You? 2012-12-28 21:05:31

No effect at all. I'm not a lazy fuck that needs things to be energised.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Does Caffeine Affect You? 2012-12-28 21:06:43

At 12/28/12 09:01 PM, selena wrote: I'll be drinking my next monster as I sit on Newgrounds not giving a fuck, screaming by myself

Mindless cheers, mate.

At 12/28/12 09:03 PM, Jeffyx wrote: Hey, I remember that picture. It was my buddies Iphone wallpaper a few years ago.

It never does get old, man.

Speaking of Iphones:

Response to Does Caffeine Affect You? 2012-12-28 21:08:31

It makes my cock erect

Response to Does Caffeine Affect You? 2012-12-28 21:10:18

At 12/28/12 09:08 PM, ExtremeSexualProwess wrote: It makes my cock erect

Are you Scary's alt?

Response to Does Caffeine Affect You? 2012-12-28 22:39:43

it helps me wake up.

i never drink coffee or monster...

monster is disgusting.

lel

BBS Signature

Response to Does Caffeine Affect You? 2012-12-28 23:00:23

At 12/28/12 08:52 PM, Jeffyx wrote: Hey guys, does caffeine give you energy, or make you less tired? It never works on me. I can drink 5 cups of coffee, or 5 Monsters, and still sleep like a baby. How does caffeine affect you?

Same here. I still drink energy drinks sometimes, just for the taste, though. I really need to cut that out, as it's getting really expensive...

I also tried taking caffeine pills once to get me motivated and give me extra energy while working out. After trying it a few times I threw them in the trash. I took like 5 or 600mg with absolutely no effect. :\

BBS Signature

Response to Does Caffeine Affect You? 2012-12-28 23:03:03

At 12/28/12 08:52 PM, Jeffyx wrote: Hey guys, does caffeine give you energy, or make you less tired? It never works on me. I can drink 5 cups of coffee, or 5 Monsters, and still sleep like a baby. How does caffeine affect you?

I had 4 cans of V once I was literally shaking like hell and I could hardly concentrate on one thing at a time. I also have a bad headache. It was horrible, but at least the V tasted good.

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Does Caffeine Affect You? 2012-12-29 00:27:00

Doesn't do really anything to me anymore.
Granted there was a time when I could be bouncing off the walls after having some form of caffeine. But now I get nothing.
Might be the ungodly amounts of caffeine I ingested throughout High School ._.

I drank at least 2 cans of monster a day every day from 8th grade and completely stopped all together the day I graduated and have not had any since. Along with a ton of mountain dew and a bunch of other high caffeine shit like that ._.
kinda amazed my kidneys didn't die on me ._.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Does Caffeine Affect You? 2012-12-29 00:47:38

At 12/29/12 12:27 AM, Viper50 wrote:

Why did you have to use that same emote three times?

I am a vagina cleaner. My Steam

In world god make every thing. Therefore God can't deid. -calvinmark

BBS Signature

Response to Does Caffeine Affect You? 2012-12-29 00:48:35

Caffeine makes me sleepy.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Does Caffeine Affect You? 2012-12-29 00:52:54

It affects me in all the wrong ways. I'm still tired as hell after drinking it, but can't sleep when I actually need to.

Response to Does Caffeine Affect You? 2012-12-29 00:58:31

At 12/29/12 12:47 AM, chipotleaway wrote:
At 12/29/12 12:27 AM, Viper50 wrote:
Why did you have to use that same emote three times?

Because I love that emote.

as if it were my own non-existent child

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Does Caffeine Affect You? 2012-12-29 02:07:15

Coffee gives me no energy, but energy drinks keep me up all night. I suppose that's guarana though, so I dunno.

BBS Signature