00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Help!! New here!

931 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Help!! New here! 2012-12-28 04:22:16

Hello newground members!!

Here is the thing, I'm a anime and videogame fan and I'm a vocalist. I sing covers and fandubs in Spanish, Japanese, korean and english. I sing spanish most of the time because is my first language and English is my second one. I don't know japanese or korean xD. The thing is that I want to sing anime and videogames music but I don't know how to play any instrument or make instrumentals.

I was wondering if someone here would like to help me by making music covers like Zelda, Naruto, bleach, etc! It would be fun and I will give credit always!! Here is a japanese cover I made for D-tecnolife from the anime Bleach. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQHEAny4cn0

Thank you!

PS You can answer here or send me a msg for more info. :)

Help!! New here!

Response to Help!! New here! 2012-12-28 04:51:15

If you're new here, welcome. I'd suggest going over to the Audio Forum Lounge to introduce yourself.

To get started on writing music, I'd suggest reading the forum rules and the audio portal rules before going any further. Also, you might want some of the resources found here.

Remember, the Audio Forum is NOT a place to post your tracks and advertise them, unless you use the appropriate threads, which would be these:

- Audio Advertisement Thread
- Work in Progress Advice Thread
- Review Request Club

That will be all for now. If you have any further questions, please feel free to use the link in my signature to contact me privately and ask away.

Response to Help!! New here! 2012-12-28 05:41:53

Ok, thank you! ^^ I'll do my best!

Response to Help!! New here! 2012-12-28 06:55:28

welcomewelcome sire