00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Boayne98 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My images!

793 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

My images! 2012-12-27 11:27:44

I am not able to submit normally for some reason so I'll post my pictures in this thread.

My images!

Good day fine sir/madam.

BBS Signature

Response to My images! 2012-12-27 13:08:09

At 12/27/12 11:27 AM, Wolftumour wrote: I am not able to submit normally for some reason so I'll post my pictures in this thread.

Photo of cat
Cut out
Decolorize
Use smudge tool

Amiright?

The submission issues are known. Hopefully fixed soon. You could try a diiferent browser, or clearing your cache

God invented evolution 'cause he couldn't do it all by himself! Awesome Tees!

BBS Signature

Response to My images! 2012-12-28 17:39:06

At 12/27/12 01:08 PM, Tomsan wrote:
At 12/27/12 11:27 AM, Wolftumour wrote: I am not able to submit normally for some reason so I'll post my pictures in this thread.
Photo of cat
Cut out
Decolorize
Use smudge tool

Amiright?

The submission issues are known. Hopefully fixed soon. You could try a diiferent browser, or clearing your cache

What are you talking about? I promise you, that this was painted on GIMP by myself. No photo edit good sir although a photo was used for reference.

Good day fine sir/madam.

BBS Signature

Response to My images! 2012-12-28 18:31:36

At 12/28/12 05:39 PM, Wolftumour wrote:
What are you talking about? I promise you, that this was painted on GIMP by myself. No photo edit good sir although a photo was used for reference.

hmm okay.

I came to that conclusion because of the artifacts in the picture. The blue dots on the utter left, the strange dots in the picture and the excessive use of smudge (which is often a sign of newbishm) and the white background icw a white chest
(this is weird since it should mean you didnt draw the chest, plus there is a gap of white between the chest and the background, which is not logical if you drew it yourself, but could happen with a picture which has been altered)

also the eyes are weird and seem cut out (not really an argument though)

the chin is missing, its white, but why didnt you draw it? atleast some form of outline?

I am just still a bit skeptical, but I have to agree, my pictureof cats also uses a heavy load of smudge.

if youre right then great job. I would work on the eyes and chin borders

God invented evolution 'cause he couldn't do it all by himself! Awesome Tees!

BBS Signature

Response to My images! 2012-12-28 21:11:08

uhhh okaaaay

remembre my name!