Be a Supporter!

Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence

  • 687 Views
  • 25 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Psycho666
Psycho666
  • Member since: Aug. 6, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Melancholy
Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 04:33 AM Reply

I wanted to see how similar the Israeli's 'border fence' looked to the Nazi's 'Jewish Ghetto Fence' looked. I did this because it seems that the Israeli's are every bit as brutal as their former oppressors. What do you think when you look at these pictures together?

Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence


BBS Signature
Warforger
Warforger
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 01:07 PM Reply

That's stupid, "they have the same type of fence so they're Nazi's". I think everyone admits that the Palestianians get the short end of the stick, but the constant comparisons to South Africa and Nazi Germany are unfair because Israel does not separate based on race or religion but merely security. Like the wall between Israel and Palestine or not it has sent suicide bombings plummetting. Israel has tried time and time again to open up Palestine and find a peace settlement but without losing out of it. The Arabs inside Israel are testament to this.


"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
PrincessLuna
PrincessLuna
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 01:10 PM Reply

"Hitler had a dog; that means that all dog owners must have Nazi based ideologies."

That's what your opinion essentially boils down to.


BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 03:28 PM Reply

its a safty feature to keep the israelis safe and the palestinian extremists out. israel cant have palestinian terrorists coming and going through the border.

Psycho666
Psycho666
  • Member since: Aug. 6, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 04:15 PM Reply

So then that means none of you are aware of the policy in Israel that prohibits Palestinians from doing much of anything based on their race?

Palestinians still residing in Israel routinely have their homes confiscated, even if they have lived there since before 1948, based on biblical claims that Jewish families make on the land. The fence serves as a reminder that they did not learn the lesson of what this kind of treatment does to a people.

If the repression of the Jews by the Nazis caused a hardened and calloused people that revel in war, what will the Israeli repression create in the Palestinian hearts and minds that will linger for generations to come?

This is how you create extremism, not how you end it.


BBS Signature
Warforger
Warforger
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 04:45 PM Reply

At 12/27/12 04:15 PM, Psycho666 wrote: So then that means none of you are aware of the policy in Israel that prohibits Palestinians from doing much of anything based on their race?

Not based on race, based on residence is more accurate. Israel had been getting hit with alot of terrorist attacks because the borders were too loose, when Israel put up these walls it worked and the terrorist attacks declined. There are Arabs living in Israel who are treated fairly, probably because they don't constantly threaten Israel with destruction.

Palestinians still residing in Israel routinely have their homes confiscated, even if they have lived there since before 1948, based on biblical claims that Jewish families make on the land. The fence serves as a reminder that they did not learn the lesson of what this kind of treatment does to a people.

I've never heard anyone making that claim. Are you referring to the Illegal settlements? If so then everyone agree's, the problem here is that Palestine is in the wrong here, whereas Israel tries to deal with the conflict through diplomacy and economic cooperation like using Palestinians in Gaza for labor (hence why many of them know Hebrew) Palestinian organizations have been using terrorism to achieve their goals and the UN in response rewards those attacks such as they recently allowed them into the UN after Hamas launched a new round of rockets at Israel.

If the repression of the Jews by the Nazis caused a hardened and calloused people that revel in war, what will the Israeli repression create in the Palestinian hearts and minds that will linger for generations to come?

The Nazi's did not merely "repress" the Jews, they tried to exterminate them. Israel is not trying to exterminate the Palestinians, they may oppress them but that's because of security purposes and it has little to do with "race".

This is how you create extremism, not how you end it.

The way I see it, if you don't sympathize with the Palestinians you have no heart, if you side with them you have no brain.


"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
Psycho666
Psycho666
  • Member since: Aug. 6, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 04:55 PM Reply

Meh. I just stongly oppose the entire thing because I think that allocating land on the grounds of religious rights is wrong. I think that religions that express a belief in being 'a chosen people' are no different than leaders who tell their constituents that they are 'a superior race'. This was a problem of principle that cannot be solved easily, but giving into it is just wrong.

How is saying, "I am one of God's chosen people," any different than saying, "I am a member of a superior (Aryan) race," when hardcore extremist Jews view their religion and their race as being one and the same?


BBS Signature
morefngdbs
morefngdbs
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Art Lover
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 05:54 PM Reply

At 12/27/12 03:28 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: its a safty feature to keep

;;;;
Yeah ...the Nazi's had that fence to keepo them safe from the Jews .

Aren't you paying attention .
--RULE NUMBER 1 -
Its ONLY WRONG ...when anyone does bad things to Jews.
-- RULE NUMBER 2 -
IT ISN'T WRONG for them to do bad things to anyone else ! ! ! !

OB You have to remember to pay attention to the TWO DAMN RULES !
Tony- D 's got it all figured out.


Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

Warforger
Warforger
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 09:53 PM Reply

At 12/27/12 04:55 PM, Psycho666 wrote: Meh. I just stongly oppose the entire thing because I think that allocating land on the grounds of religious rights is wrong. I think that religions that express a belief in being 'a chosen people' are no different than leaders who tell their constituents that they are 'a superior race'. This was a problem of principle that cannot be solved easily, but giving into it is just wrong.

How is saying, "I am one of God's chosen people," any different than saying, "I am a member of a superior (Aryan) race," when hardcore extremist Jews view their religion and their race as being one and the same?

The thing is that it's easy to confuse religion, ethnicity and nationality when religion becomes part of the other two. Now it depends on when you're talking about, the original 1948 partition plan was around ethnic lines, the state of Israel would have been fragmented and would've been a little over 50% Jewish with the Arab state around 98% Arabic. The Arabs in the Israeli state and the Jews in the Arabic state were not mandated to leave for the other state and would become citizens of the state they resided in according to the plan. But I agree, at this point I would side with the Palestinians because they're not dealing with people they can work with so it makes more sense to take more violent precautions, not even mentioning the extreme Israeli terrorist groups such as the Irgun and the Lehi (these were particularly insane, they were Fascists who asked Nazi Germany to get into an alliance with them). The subsequent war forced many of the Arabs out.

Now Israel is against an Independent Palestine mostly because Israel is so small that if Palestine would become independent terrorists could easily fire rockets into any Israel city. All of its actions that are bad for Palestine can be traced to security reasons and Israel tends to be very good at security. What it isn't as good at is foreign policy though, particularly the invasion of Lebanon was a complete failure.


"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
CaptainCornhole
CaptainCornhole
  • Member since: Apr. 27, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Dec. 29th, 2012 @ 11:34 AM Reply

OP is obvious anit-semite.

kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Dec. 29th, 2012 @ 03:27 PM Reply

here you have, explained just for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbdnu_R9G40

My plate------- hitlers plate

OMG !!!! im a nazi !!!!

Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Dec. 29th, 2012 @ 03:30 PM Reply

p.d: crucial difference,
hitlers wall: so people cant get out
israels wall: so bombs cant get in

so if you are so against fences and walls, get rid of your houses


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

morefngdbs
morefngdbs
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Art Lover
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Dec. 29th, 2012 @ 07:44 PM Reply

At 12/29/12 03:30 PM, kakalxlax wrote: so if you are so against fences and walls, get rid of your houses

;;;
We already have
I live in Northern Canada, there ain't no fence gonna keep out a polar bear !

We live in igloos ... the walls are actually the ceiling
http://www.bing.com/images/searchq=photo+of+an+igloo&view=de tail&id=C82E883AFC1DAC86525B73205A0D2732A2CBC264&first=1


Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Dec. 29th, 2012 @ 09:12 PM Reply

At 12/29/12 07:44 PM, morefngdbs wrote:
At 12/29/12 03:30 PM, kakalxlax wrote: so if you are so against fences and walls, get rid of your houses
;;;
We already have
I live in Northern Canada, there ain't no fence gonna keep out a polar bear !

We live in igloos ... the walls are actually the ceiling
http://www.bing.com/images/searchq=photo+of+an+igloo&view=de tail&id=C82E883AFC1DAC86525B73205A0D2732A2CBC264&first=1

i see no picture there, but if girls in my country were as hot as canadian girls, i wouldnt waste time building wall


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Susanowoo
Susanowoo
  • Member since: Jul. 31, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 04:06 PM Reply

If you criticize Israel, you are anti-semitic

If you want Peace, you are anti-semitic

If you don't care of this problem, you are anto-semitic

If you like arabic culture, you are anti-semitic

If you support Palestinians rights, you are anto-semitic

The only solution to not be called an anti-semitic is to lick the ass of Israel

I don't like this error of the History !

Warforger
Warforger
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 06:33 PM Reply

At 1/9/13 04:06 PM, Susanowoo wrote: If you criticize Israel, you are anti-semitic

No one here is saying any of that. But people are accusing Israel of doing this for attempting ethnic cleansing, the problem is that it's not, it's about security and the fact that certain groups like Hamas rule among these Palestinian area's. If Israel doesn't do this they get hit by suicide bombers, this is rather demonstrated when they built the wall vs. the West Bank suicide bombings dropped tremendously. The question is what the alternative is, what should Israel do to counter these suicide bombers?


"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Jan. 9th, 2013 @ 07:28 PM Reply

At 1/9/13 04:06 PM, Susanowoo wrote: If you criticize Israel, you are anti-semitic

If you want Peace, you are anti-semitic

If you don't care of this problem, you are anto-semitic

If you like arabic culture, you are anti-semitic

If you support Palestinians rights, you are anto-semitic

if you do most of those things, you are :

A) an ignorant idiot (what doesnt exclude anti-semitic)
B) if you actually understand the situation (what i seriously doubt) and still do those things, then you are anti-semitic


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Susanowoo
Susanowoo
  • Member since: Jul. 31, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 03:50 PM Reply

Big error to you, I lived in Israel during more than 1 year and some months in palestinian territories

And trust me , I perfectly know the problem

Guns against rocks ... What a nice fight ...

I don't care because the power of the usa is reducing and the USA and Europe are putting some islmists everywhere in the arabic world, they think that this people will follow their orders but trust me a day this islamists will come to knock to the doors of the USA , Europe and of course Israel.

Never forget a thing , the most dangerous enemies of the USA were created by who ? The USA

Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 05:36 PM Reply

Rocks? You mean rockets right? There is literally no country that should be told by the world to live under deadly mortar and rocket attacks without responding. Only difference is Israeli forces don't purposefully target non-military targets.

kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 06:02 PM Reply

At 1/10/13 03:50 PM, Susanowoo wrote: Big error to you, I lived in Israel during more than 1 year and some months in palestinian territories

And trust me , I perfectly know the problem

you obviously dont, maybe visit 1 of the many threads about that here

Guns against rocks ... What a nice fight ...

rocks.... ye you perfectly understand

I don't care because the power of the usa is reducing and the USA and Europe are putting some islmists everywhere in the arabic world, they think that this people will follow their orders but trust me a day this islamists will come to knock to the doors of the USA , Europe and of course Israel.

hmmmmm... lolwut

Never forget a thing , the most dangerous enemies of the USA were created by who ? The USA

ye, muslims are known for their tolerance and progresism. if anyone is to be blamed for this are the "palestines" who betrayed the deal with england wanting the territory promised to them + the territory promised to the jews

this conflict is so one sided, that the terrorist just need to stop attacking for peace to be made, but if isreal stops defending they'll just die, and muslims would just continue with the next "infidels"


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 11:45 PM Reply

At 1/10/13 03:50 PM, Susanowoo wrote: Big error to you, I lived in Israel during more than 1 year and some months in palestinian territories

And trust me , I perfectly know the problem

We all have a hard time believing that.

Guns against rocks ... What a nice fight ...

Oh, because the Palestinians are stone age fighters who don't use guns or rockets. You couldn't be any more incorrect, especially when the Palestinians have been the aggressor for so long, it's no wonder why Israel set up all those walls.

I don't care because the power of the usa is reducing and the USA and Europe are putting some islmists everywhere in the arabic world, they think that this people will follow their orders but trust me a day this islamists will come to knock to the doors of the USA , Europe and of course Israel.

For your sake, you better be wrong. The Islamist enemies that you speak of are basically the modern day barbarians, just with much more dated technology and tactics, never mind the fact that so many times said enemies attack Israel, they have been pushed back by Israel. The chances that an barbaric Islamic group toppling any Western government is basically zero to none, especially when Israel keeps kicking Muslim ass for as long as they been around as a country. {See Six Day War as an example}

Never forget a thing , the most dangerous enemies of the USA were created by who ? The USA

Actually, it was the British Empire that created Palestine, and the Palestinians themselves for getting too greedy, and it seems like they haven't learned that lesson. Then again, most of the Middle Eastern countries have a reputation for being spiteful and greedy.


Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
Ranger2
Ranger2
  • Member since: Jan. 28, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Jan. 14th, 2013 @ 03:48 PM Reply

At 12/27/12 04:33 AM, Psycho666 wrote: What do you think when you look at these pictures together?

I see two different situations. The Nazis didn't lock up the Jews because the Jews were suicide bombing towns.

Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Jan. 18th, 2013 @ 05:32 AM Reply

The people on the left aren't being systematically murdered, you jackass.

I don't necessarily agree with Israel's policies towards the Palestinians either, but this kind of sensationalist nonsense provides no substantive argument and does nothing but make you look like an idiot.


NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: O Lucky Man! (Anderson, 1973, UK) | Letterboxd | Last.fm

BBS Signature
Saen
Saen
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Reader
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Jan. 18th, 2013 @ 09:04 AM Reply

At 12/27/12 04:33 AM, Psycho666 wrote:
I did this because it seems that the Israeli's are every bit as brutal as their former oppressors.

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Jan. 18th, 2013 @ 10:13 AM Reply

well the nazi fence kept the jews IN

the israeli fence keeps those damn palastinians out unless they can pass some sought of "im not a terroist" test.


BBS Signature
Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Israeli Fence V.s. Nazi Fence Jan. 18th, 2013 @ 09:47 PM Reply

At 1/18/13 10:13 AM, MrPercie wrote: well the nazi fence kept the jews IN

the israeli fence keeps those damn palastinians out unless they can pass some sought of "im not a terroist" test.

It is a really tough test, I mean they need to check to make sure you aren't wearing a VEST of explosives.