New Topic Respond to this Topic
godofwarfan997
godofwarfan997
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Any VA's Out there?[not paid] Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 12:20 AM Reply

So i was just lookng for a VA for an Assassins Creed 3 script i've made. Its hard for me to voice out many voices so anybody who could do this would be great. Oh and have knowledge about AC3. PM me if you're interested in working with me. Oh and it will be a cartoon im making here.

Thanks

StumpyCK
StumpyCK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Filmmaker
Response to Any VA's Out there?[not paid] Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 11:12 AM Reply

I could voice a young kids if you want

HI

BBS Signature
Gretch
Gretch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Any VA's Out there?[not paid] Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 11:18 AM Reply

I can do a pretty wide range of voices, most of which are pretty wacky. I'd be more than happy to contribute, though I may not be able to record until the 2nd or 3rd of January.

Still, if that's okay, PM any voice ideas you might want me to do. (How they should sound and who the characters are, lines to do would be a plus)

Creator-Sama
Creator-Sama
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Any VA's Out there?[not paid] Dec. 28th, 2012 @ 08:04 PM Reply

I'll help. I can do female voices and, depending on the character, a pretty good male voice. (at least I'm told it's a good male voice.)

It would be helpful to see what roles you have open, and since I don't know about the game, a pic and personality desc would also help me to figure out which parts, if any, I could play.

Thanks much!
~Creator-Sama

This certifies that the person responsible for this post is completely insane! -runs up a wall and sits on the ceiling-

I use AS2. That doesn't make me "wrong" or "bad". ^w^