New Topic Respond to this Topic
MaskedGuardian
MaskedGuardian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Artist
Message Notification Center 2012-12-26 17:59:25 Reply

I imagine this has been brought up before, but I'd like to bring it back to the surface, if I may.

The one thing I don't like about this site is how isolated I feel from other users, even if I have people talking to me and vice versa. The problem is that there's nothing here to tell you if/when someone responds to something you have up. It would be really nice if there were some kind of notification center that you could go to (sort of PM's, but for everything), where it could tell you if someone's written a review, quoted you (so, responded to you) in a forum, etc. without having to go back to each one and check. Does anyone else think this would be a good idea?

LDAF
LDAF
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 27
Gamer
Response to Message Notification Center 2012-12-26 22:55:48 Reply

Well, there's already a system for checking if you have new reviews. If you go to the project system (icon with the "P" at the top), along the left side, it will show you total reviews for your content and notify you if there are any new ones.

Are you MAN enough to click this?!

BBS Signature
MaskedGuardian
MaskedGuardian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Artist
Response to Message Notification Center 2012-12-27 00:47:11 Reply

At 12/26/12 10:55 PM, LDAF wrote: Well, there's already a system for checking if you have new reviews. If you go to the project system (icon with the "P" at the top), along the left side, it will show you total reviews for your content and notify you if there are any new ones.

Well, that's sort of what I'm looking for, but it's only part way. I'm talking if anyone says anything to you, I would want a way to know.

Jeffyx
Jeffyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to Message Notification Center 2012-12-27 03:10:13 Reply

I think It's a great idea, I've been wanting something like this for a while now. Tom added a friend system, so who knows, maybe this will be the next big thing.

"Life is a bitch, so learn how to fuck it" | Become my NG fan! | #teamsuckdick

BBS Signature
DemonicDragon93
DemonicDragon93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Message Notification Center 2012-12-27 03:52:47 Reply

At 12/27/12 03:10 AM, Jeffyx wrote: I think It's a great idea, I've been wanting something like this for a while now. Tom added a friend system, so who knows, maybe this will be the next big thing.

With this site being out for as long as it's been how come this features hasn't been done already. I seriously agree with the both of you.

Tired of the same old Dragonball Z Fight movies. Then check out A Goomba's life. A Sprite Style sitcom comedy. Go ahead don't be afraid.

BBS Signature