New Topic Respond to this Topic
Coolio-Niato
Coolio-Niato
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Flash/Mobile game in need of Artist 2012-12-26 15:48:45 Reply

Hey guyz. I'm looking for an artist who can make bejeweled type of artwork, very crisp/clean gems+gem animations. The game is a simple action/puzzle/casual game intended for mobile created in Adobe Air. We would split profits 60-40. Programming on the game is near completion (it's been done for a year and just believe it needs artist polish). Please provide examples which exhibit the artwork I am looking for (gems/puzzle/crisp/clean/shiny)

As for my experience, I have a ton of games you can look at here on Newgrounds, and I've just released 3 games while working at ArmorGames which have been mostly cross-platform (Railbot, BloxBox and CubeCubeCube have all been flash/android and iphone (not cubecubecube)).

The amount of work required I estimate at approximately 1-2 weeks. I am searching for an artist for the coming 1-2 weeks, and would need the art done at around end of January (there's no rush :) ) The game has the simple mechanic of grabbing tiles on the board and then making groupings of the same color tile to explode them, as the screen scrolls downwards.

Flash/Mobile game in need of Artist

Max-Vador
Max-Vador
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to Flash/Mobile game in need of Artist 2012-12-26 16:00:52 Reply

i'd be interested in helping you out. no samples of something like that, but i'll draw one up for you

Max-Vador
Max-Vador
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to Flash/Mobile game in need of Artist 2012-12-26 16:35:43 Reply

here's 2 real quick gems, spent maybe 10 minutes on each.

detail level can go MUCH higher for a finished product but i figured you just needed an "idea"

Flash/Mobile game in need of Artist

Max-Vador
Max-Vador
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to Flash/Mobile game in need of Artist 2012-12-26 16:59:07 Reply

and you mentioned animated

http://filz.us/fBy