New Topic Respond to this Topic
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Clabtrap 2013!!! 2012-12-26 11:28:26 Reply

You guys probably clicked this link thinking I had some info about the 2013 Clabtrap Competition. Well, I don't.

I've been trying to contact Big Red to no avail, and it seems like he's fallen off the face of the earth. If anyone knows him personally, please tell him to contact me ASAP.

If I don't hear from him then something's gotta be done about this. Last year's competition was a huge success, and I'm sure 2013 will be no exception. If Big Red is bowing down, would any of the NG bigwigs be opposed to me organizing the upcoming one?

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013!!! 2012-12-26 15:00:30 Reply

At 12/26/12 11:28 AM, Teqneek wrote: You guys probably clicked this link thinking I had some info about the 2013 Clabtrap Competition. Well, I don't.

I've been trying to contact Big Red to no avail, and it seems like he's fallen off the face of the earth. If anyone knows him personally, please tell him to contact me ASAP.

If I don't hear from him then something's gotta be done about this. Last year's competition was a huge success, and I'm sure 2013 will be no exception. If Big Red is bowing down, would any of the NG bigwigs be opposed to me organizing the upcoming one?

PM a BBS Mod that frequents the Audio Forums and get their permission first.

I recommend you contact Back-From-Purgatory first as he's the BBS mod most active in the Audio forums.

Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2013!!! 2012-12-26 19:01:19 Reply

At 12/26/12 03:00 PM, BrokenDeck wrote: PM a BBS Mod that frequents the Audio Forums and get their permission first.

I recommend you contact Back-From-Purgatory first as he's the BBS mod most active in the Audio forums.

That makes literally no sense. If Teq can't get an answer from BigRed, what makes you think a forum mod can? He's not going to suddenly and magically appear if a particular person PM's him.