New Topic Respond to this Topic
pepprspry021
pepprspry021
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Lost my will to live Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 08:57 AM Reply

It happened on the 17th dec. I wanted so much to go to the party that I been looking forward to since September. Problem is, my family wanted to vacation 4 hours away that day and made me to with them. I tried to protest, but they shot me down, so I went, pretending to enjoy it. On our way there, I got called in to work and I had to say no, since I was already 3 hours away. I woulda loved to be able to say yes and then go in to work, giving me direct access to the party. Instead, since then, I spent all my waking moments in misery, even after getting back home.

I lost my will to live. I sleep 18 hours a day and cut myself. I over eat and sometimes drink a lot. I get short with everyone I meet. And Thursday at work, I felt humiliated seeing my coworkers who been at the party, so I avoided everyone. I couldn't focus. Then during break, I overate again, threw up in the restroom, and felt severely dizzy afterwards. I left work early. Thx god nobody knew that I made myself sick or I'd be screwed! Still, I lost my will to live. Should I find another job?

Saturday, I saw on a coworker's Facebook pictures of the party. My performance at work suffered yesterday as well. Also, I cried on the salesfloor for 15 minutes on top of looking sad most of the time. My supervisor told me if I want my job, I better smile, so I frowned harder. Only 2 ppl gave me any sympathy. Wish my supervisor was one of them.

pepprspry021
pepprspry021
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Lost my will to live Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 08:58 AM Reply

At 12/26/12 08:57 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Your point is?

What does it look like?

pepprspry021
pepprspry021
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Lost my will to live Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 09:01 AM Reply

At 12/26/12 08:59 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 12/26/12 08:58 AM, pepprspry021 wrote:
At 12/26/12 08:57 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Your point is?
What does it look like?
You want us to care and comfort you?

Just wanna know what to do. I want sympathy from coworkers, friends, and family.

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to Lost my will to live Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 09:04 AM Reply

copy + pasted

not even a good story smh

letterboxd|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
Cosmic
Cosmic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 08
Artist
Response to Lost my will to live Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 09:28 AM Reply

At 12/26/12 09:04 AM, Sekhem wrote: copy + pasted

Shiiit son. Great job.

BBS Signature
T3XT
T3XT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Lost my will to live Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 01:45 AM Reply

For some reason I don't feel like you're a troll, so I'll help you.

Anyway, I know that feel. Just remember that you can't change the past, but you can put it behind you. Overeating, cutting, etc. is only going to make the present and future worse- those are things that you can change, though. Put the bottle down, go outside and make a new friend. Do things that'll make today and tomorrow a better place, because what's done is done.

Piggler
Piggler
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 33
Artist
Response to Lost my will to live Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 01:56 AM Reply

I was going to tell you to kill yourself until I scrolled down to see that you're a FUCKING FAKER.

So kill yourself regardless.

BBS Signature
dreaming-loudly
dreaming-loudly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Filmmaker
Response to Lost my will to live Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 02:10 AM Reply

Sorry you missed out on your world of warcraft party

Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz

Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to Lost my will to live Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 02:34 AM Reply

At 12/26/12 09:04 AM, Sekhem wrote: copy + pasted

Hey come on now. What if that's HIM posting that up on that site?

Now what I have to wonder, OP, is you lost your will to live because you couldn't go to a party? That's absurd. YOu either are a horrible troll or are in deep denial about the real cause of your problems.

Either way, you need to seek professional help immediately. If you are cutting, sleeping, and drinking a lot, and over eating then you need to see a psychiatrist.

Your problems have zero to do with the party and a lot to do with some serious mental problems.

Of course no one gave you any sympathy. There are people starving and freezing this time of year. There are families in Connecticut who just buried a bunch of children. And your problem is that you couldn't go to a party.

If you lost your job, you deserve to. You gave a clear message to your boss that you dont' want your job when they asked you to smile more if you want your job and you chose to frown.

If you are a troll and think this is funny, you are just pathetic.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
ImlunchBoxx
ImlunchBoxx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Lost my will to live Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 02:35 AM Reply

nice story bro

BBS Signature
mothballs
mothballs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to Lost my will to live Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 02:45 AM Reply

At 12/26/12 09:02 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Apparently you want our sympathy as well.
It's simple, talk to someone you know in real life about it, don't expect any support from General forum.

Stop being an asshole, the guy is clearly depressed and not mentally feeling well and you decide to make him feel worse just because "the general forum does it that way". There's still people here who have hearts, and you're clearly not one of them. I really wish this story of his happened to you, you worthless piece of garbage.

OP, keep fighting. It's a terrible situation, I know, but you have to look yourself in the mirror and be proud of yourself nonetheless. Keep your head up and realize it's one event, and you will have loads of opportunities in the future. Don't let this break your will - be strong and be proud of yourself for being strong. Giving in to guilt and regret will make everything that much worse - and there's nothing to be guilty about, it was out of your control.

A similar situation happened to me earlier this month. I was depressed for about a week. How did I cure it? I just became proud of myself and told myself that I'm better than this, because I knew I was. I looked up to my role models, and I knew they would think the same way if they knew my situation.