New Topic Respond to this Topic
ToddM
ToddM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Movie Buff
Response to Have You Thought About Suicide? 2012-12-26 21:30:26 Reply

I keep forgetting that this place attracts people with sucidal tendencies.

Well we were dumb enough to think it was gonna happen.

BBS Signature
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to Have You Thought About Suicide? 2012-12-26 21:51:01 Reply

I remember last year I was pretty depressed, felt pretty useless. Then I got another job, and another car, and kind of started rebuilding while trying to maintain my presence at college.

Once I had the job I felt pretty good, and after I had it for awhile things felt normal.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DUDE WITH THE RED HAT BROWN TRENCH COAT AND SHOTGUN?!?! I miss the old ASSASSIN days. Click Me

BBS Signature
ImlunchBoxx
ImlunchBoxx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Have You Thought About Suicide? 2012-12-26 22:56:18 Reply

every day...every goddamn day

BBS Signature
notYert
notYert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to Have You Thought About Suicide? 2012-12-27 00:12:01 Reply

i'd put a fucking gun to my head right now

BBS Signature
Kwing
Kwing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Have You Thought About Suicide? 2012-12-27 02:30:06 Reply

I think it's strange that suicide is such a taboo topic of conversation. Everyone's alive, and everyone's going to die. What difference does it make if it's in 50 minutes or 50 years? None, really. You either enjoy what you have on this planet or you don't.

Personally I've considered suicide before (who hasn't?) but somehow it just doesn't seem like it would solve anything. What really creeps me out is the whole suicide watch thing, though. It's comparable to torture, really. Mild torture, but still comparable.

I was ... put on eyeball status, stripped of belongings, clothing, placed naked in a room with nothing but a plastic mattress on the floor. Watched 24 hours a day by a man or woman. I was on my period but because of my status not allowed to have tampons or underwear. I was very humiliated, degraded. Being on eyeball status with male officers, my depression intensified. I didn't want to be violated any more than I already was, so I put the mattress up against the window. When I did that I was in violation because they couldn't see me. The door was forced open, I was physically restrained in four point restraints - arms, legs spreadeagled, tied to the floor, naked, helmet on head, men and women in the room.

I wonder how many kids have killed themselves because the looming threat of suicide watch prevented them from reaching out to anyone. The instant you bring up suicide, the world turns upside down. Your loved ones are your greatest threats and constantly you live in fear of being stalked and 'protected'.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads. Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

T3XT
T3XT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Have You Thought About Suicide? 2012-12-27 02:37:02 Reply

This is a weird subject for me.

I'm so familiar with it by now, I literally THINK about everyday... However, it's been years since I last CONSIDERED it as a course of action for myself.

I tell mysel that no matter how miserable I am, there are at least a few people alive who would miss me, and those people I can't let down. Because of that, I can't commit suicide.

However, I can never forget the people out there that are miserable enough to try that course of action. I know that it even one person dies, someone, somewhere would grieve for them. No matter how awful a person may seem, there's always someone who cares about them.

Suicide is a huge issue that I can never really forget since I considered it. Even if I know I'm safe, I'm worried for the people who aren't.

Do what you want to your own life, but please, please don't take it.

dreaming-loudly
dreaming-loudly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Filmmaker
Response to Have You Thought About Suicide? 2012-12-27 02:43:31 Reply

When you're younger your hormones are going fucking crazy and tend to stabalize as you reach maturity (21). Around the time I turned 19/20 I pretty much snapped out of years of depression.

You've got to look for purpose. If you keep moving and aim even to make the next year 1% better your life will eventually improve.

Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz

NewgroundsMike
NewgroundsMike
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Have You Thought About Suicide? 2012-12-27 13:03:44 Reply

At 12/26/12 08:14 PM, Ononymous wrote: I DON'T WANT JESUS TO THROW ME TO THE HELLFIRE LOL

If you don't take anyone with you, he won't.

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN! Click here if you want to be my dinner!

Piggler
Piggler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Artist
Response to Have You Thought About Suicide? 2012-12-27 13:19:41 Reply

We need to conduct a mass suicide for Newgrounds patrons.

Then Newgrounds will be famous!

BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Have You Thought About Suicide? 2012-12-27 13:44:22 Reply

erryday

I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
notYert
notYert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to Have You Thought About Suicide? 2012-12-27 14:22:15 Reply

At 12/27/12 01:19 PM, Piggler wrote: We need to conduct a mass suicide for Newgrounds patrons.

ok you go first then i'll go next i promise

BBS Signature
Piggler
Piggler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Artist
Response to Have You Thought About Suicide? 2012-12-27 14:25:51 Reply

At 12/27/12 02:22 PM, notYert wrote:
At 12/27/12 01:19 PM, Piggler wrote: We need to conduct a mass suicide for Newgrounds patrons.

ok you go first then i'll go next i promise

aight dawg imma drown myslef in tha toilet an then ill hit u up

BBS Signature