00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Weed

1,624 Views | 24 Replies

Weed 2012-12-25 17:28:25

How often do you do it? What's your opinion on it? This is not stoner discussion, just want to get a general consensus.

I did it once a few months ago with my girlfriend and my best friend. Didn't care for it at all.

Response to Weed 2012-12-25 17:34:49

I did it a few times, not really my thing.
I am more of an alcohol type of guy.

Response to Weed 2012-12-25 17:46:50

i'm an on again and off again smoker. There'll be times where I just feel like gettin high every day, a lot of my homies slang, so I'll go around finding connects for em and they'll reward me for the assist by smokin me out, and then there are times where I take it easy and only smoke a few times a week. Right now I'm lookin to get two jobs and really stack cash so I totally wouldn't be surprised if the next time I get high is during the summer of 2013.

Response to Weed 2012-12-25 18:14:24

I've probably smoked pot about 25 times in my life. I never really cared for it. I don't smoke it anymore due to some complications.

Response to Weed 2012-12-25 20:56:41

I used to actively partake in it every weekend when I was 15 for probably the best part of 2/3 years. And oh it was sweet until I got all this seemingly irreversible anxiety. It's in remission but it's very annoying, and so I only smoke socially now and only if it's fairly unavoidable (which it fairly often is). I find myself turning it down a lot, and I wish I was my old self who could take it down no problem.

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to Weed 2012-12-25 21:13:28

At 12/25/12 08:56 PM, Otto wrote: I used to actively partake in it every weekend when I was 15 for probably the best part of 2/3 years. And oh it was sweet until I got all this seemingly irreversible anxiety. It's in remission but it's very annoying, and so I only smoke socially now and only if it's fairly unavoidable (which it fairly often is). I find myself turning it down a lot, and I wish I was my old self who could take it down no problem.

That sucks, Otto. Did you have any mental problems before all the weed? Maybe social problems?

Response to Weed 2012-12-25 21:41:01

I smoke weed everyday if I can. I always smoke before writing papers and figuring out ideas for music and whatnot. I believe in its medicinal value as well and feel that my life is enhanced from consuming it in a reasonable manner. Since I started smoking weed, I have never had to take any medicine for headaches which I had almost daily my whole life and I never get sick anymore in a way that requires a doctors visit, just mild congestion from allergies. Say what you want about weed, but when it works it works. If you don't like it, than its not for you, simple as that.

BBS Signature

Response to Weed 2012-12-25 21:43:28

At 12/25/12 09:40 PM, selena wrote: I do it regularly, mostly by myself to relax after work and listen to music.

Why are you sluttely flushing weed?

Response to Weed 2012-12-25 21:59:24

At 12/25/12 08:37 PM, Travis wrote: Give me a 1/5 of whiskey and let me drive... I'll probably kill a few people including myself.

Give me a bag of kush and let me drive... I'll probably drive slow, but I'll be fine.

I've never seen a most desperate attempt to start an argument.

If ya have something to say, PM me. I have a lot of time to spare.

Also never PM egg82.

BBS Signature

Response to Weed 2012-12-25 22:02:02

At 12/25/12 06:01 PM, notYert wrote: i don't like it, like, at all, really

you might've not had the right kind.

a lot of the people who tried it once or twice and have a bad opinion on it because they had indicas. cannabis has two subspecies, indica and sativa. they're completely different.

indicas make you feel lazy, really hungry, couch locked, and somewhat detached from your body. they also generally tend to make people paranoid. sativas on the other hand make you feel a lot more active. when i smoke indicas i just want to lie there. sativas give you more of a head high that's uplifting and makes you want to go out and do things.

on the other hand i could be completely wrong and you just don't like it, which is fine. i've just met a few people who had bad opinions on weed because they'd never had a good sativa.

Response to Weed 2012-12-25 22:06:36

At 12/25/12 10:02 PM, SudaneseBeatWarrior wrote:
At 12/25/12 06:01 PM, notYert wrote: i don't like it, like, at all, really
you might've not had the right kind.

a lot of the people who tried it once or twice and have a bad opinion on it because they had indicas. cannabis has two subspecies, indica and sativa. they're completely different.

indicas make you feel lazy, really hungry, couch locked, and somewhat detached from your body. they also generally tend to make people paranoid. sativas on the other hand make you feel a lot more active. when i smoke indicas i just want to lie there. sativas give you more of a head high that's uplifting and makes you want to go out and do things.

on the other hand i could be completely wrong and you just don't like it, which is fine. i've just met a few people who had bad opinions on weed because they'd never had a good sativa.

I huffed a vape bag of apparently good stuff. It was so average it's barely worth recalling. I just feel a little dumber. The light were brighter. But most of the time, if I'm not having fun I like to retain my motor skills and intellect. I didn't enjoy getting drunk much either. I'm probably just a bore or something.

Response to Weed 2012-12-25 22:12:11

At 12/25/12 10:07 PM, Travis wrote:
At 12/25/12 09:59 PM, MintPaw wrote:
At 12/25/12 08:37 PM, Travis wrote: Give me a 1/5 of whiskey and let me drive... I'll probably kill a few people including myself.

Give me a bag of kush and let me drive... I'll probably drive slow, but I'll be fine.
I've never seen a most desperate attempt to start an argument.
How is that a desperate attempt to start an argument?

It's the truth that marijuana will not jack you up nearly as bad as alcohol will..

The Indians used Marijuana for peace ceramonies. Peace is good, so that means Marijuana is good too.

-notsupergandhi64

filler text

Response to Weed 2012-12-25 22:31:34

Everydaaaaay

BBS Signature

Response to Weed 2012-12-25 22:44:57

I only smoke weed occasionally. The whole losing some brain cells thing does not really appeal to me whatsoever.

My writing = What my mom calls "Psycho Shit"

Response to Weed 2012-12-25 23:15:49

I've never tried it before and I don't see myself getting it anytime soon since the few friends I actually have don't smoke weed or at least don't talk about smoking weed ever. Some of them are actually pretty anti-drug.

Response to Weed 2012-12-25 23:32:17

I've smoked mountains. Not bragging, just informing. Bongs, joints, vapes, bubblers, pipes. To be honest, it's great the first 30 times or so. You find everything hilarious, can go on crazy adventures and just have have a blast. After that, though, you smoke up and it's just like, "Oh, I'm high. Cool." You lose the magic. The only way to get it back is to take a huge break from weed.

In my opinion overall though it's overrated, especially by teens. People who say and act like it's the best thing in the world are straight up lying. It's fun, it's a neat experience, it enhances pretty much everything, and that's it. When I say it enhances everything, that includes emotions. If you have anxiety or self-esteem issues, weed can destroy you. It mostly depends on your frame of mind and who you're with, and sometimes what kinds of weed you're smoking.

Response to Weed 2012-12-26 00:34:51

If that was the only tie you've done it, then you didn't feel full effects, no one does their first time.

Response to Weed 2012-12-26 00:48:42

At 12/25/12 08:56 PM, Otto wrote: I used to actively partake in it every weekend when I was 15 for probably the best part of 2/3 years. And oh it was sweet until I got all this seemingly irreversible anxiety. It's in remission but it's very annoying, and so I only smoke socially now and only if it's fairly unavoidable (which it fairly often is). I find myself turning it down a lot, and I wish I was my old self who could take it down no problem.

It sounds alot like depersonalization, or derealization to me. I have both of them, but I have them because of Lyme Disease. They can definitely be caused by smoking marijuana though. It's an absolutely terrible feeling. It's a type of anxiety.

Response to Weed 2012-12-26 01:35:18

I've never even so much as tried the stuff. I did have a friend in high school who went through a "stoner" phase, but I never got involved.

I'm more of a beer person, really. I like to pretend I'm a connoisseur and try as many different obscure kinds as I can find. Mead is my drink of choice if I want to get a buzz on, though.

BBS Signature

Response to Weed 2012-12-26 01:58:53

Never have, I don't drink either, or smoke, or live off coffee.
I don't really want to submit myself to be controlled by a substance that causes damage to the consumer so readily.

Response to Weed 2012-12-26 02:42:52

At 12/26/12 01:58 AM, Ceratisa wrote: Never have, I don't drink either, or smoke, or live off coffee.
I don't really want to submit myself to be controlled by a substance that causes damage to the consumer so readily.

I wouldn't say having a beer or two, or even smoking a joint now and then is going to control your life or do any real damage to your body. Moderation is the key, though I am adamantly against hard drugs and cigarettes.

BBS Signature

Response to Weed 2012-12-26 02:54:30

Against hard drugs but doesn't seem the harm in a joint? Are you kidding? Weed today is way stronger then it used to be. But it doesn't bring real benefit for anyone but a small fraction, so why should people be using it recreationally like the big push recently?

But for me personally, I don't like beer nor do I like the effect. But that is just me.

Response to Weed 2012-12-26 09:04:56

At 12/26/12 12:34 AM, NinjaGuy wrote: If that was the only tie you've done it, then you didn't feel full effects, no one does their first time.

Wrong. Most people simply don't do it correctly. They don't properly inhale the weed because they're worried about it irritating their lungs since for many people it may be the first thing they smoke. But if you don't do it properly you will not get high.

You've gotta take the smoke right down into your lungs and hold it there for three seconds. The majority of people could get high their first time if they did this.

Response to Weed 2012-12-26 10:45:58

I'm to paranoid to answer this question.......the fuzz is into everything these days

BBS Signature

Response to Weed 2012-12-26 11:58:39

At 12/26/12 02:54 AM, Ceratisa wrote: Against hard drugs but doesn't seem the harm in a joint? Are you kidding? Weed today is way stronger then it used to be. But it doesn't bring real benefit for anyone but a small fraction, so why should people be using it recreationally like the big push recently?

I know a few people who've been smoking recreationally for most of their adult lives and they are productive, functioning people. I've never personally seen the kind of life/body destroying effects come of it that you would see of long-time users of some other drugs. Once again, I've never smoked myself, my experience is simply based off what I've seen of those around me.

BBS Signature