New Topic Respond to this Topic
Varjokani
Varjokani
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Artist
AS 3: Charachter movement limits.. Dec. 25th, 2012 @ 11:17 AM Reply

Yes I m bit newbie (okay a lot newbie) with Action script and just wanted to ask when I make a game and I have charachter as movieclip that can move around the field.. but how to limit charachters movements so he can move only inside object that I want. For example when I want my charachter to stay on the path and not to walk into air?

Also I'd like to know how is easy to move your charachter from layer to layer so all your data (points and score also) move there?

Yes I m really sorry for being stupid newbie from Finland. ^^
//I say this because I m sure someone will be telling me how "everyone should know this.." etc..

~Shadowrabbit from the hills..

Varjokani
Varjokani
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Artist
Response to AS 3: Charachter movement limits.. Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 02:17 AM Reply

At 12/25/12 11:17 AM, Varjokani wrote: Yes I m bit newbie (okay a lot newbie) with Action script and just wanted to ask when I make a game and I have charachter as movieclip that can move around the field.. but how to limit charachters movements so he can move only inside object that I want. For example when I want my charachter to stay on the path and not to walk into air?

Also I'd like to know how is easy to move your charachter from layer to layer so all your data (points and score also) move there?

Yes I m really sorry for being stupid newbie from Finland. ^^

Why does it seems no one notices this? :(
Well I really would like to have some ideas how to do it..

Yep. I m still quite stupid newbie from Finland, but still. Is there any way to do it? And if is could someone give me some tips?

~Shadowrabbit from the hills..

TheMajormel
TheMajormel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Game Developer
Response to AS 3: Charachter movement limits.. Jan. 10th, 2013 @ 02:19 AM Reply

better help here

BBS Signature