Lich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 01
Musician
Response to Ngass - Present Unwrapping! 2013 2012-12-26 20:07:13 Reply

At 12/25/12 05:27 PM, EthanAlways wrote:
At 12/25/12 09:50 AM, LichLordMusic wrote: I hope you enjoy your gift from me dem0lecule. It was my first attempt ever at a classical piece (with abit of the ol' LichLord charm thrown in) :)

I'm down for making EthanAlways some Deathcore. I have collaberated (Vocals & Mixing/Mastering) on a Brutal Death project locally to where I live so it might be slightly heavier than your standard Deathcore when I'm done with it.
That would be really cool of you. I don't mind brutal death metal or anything else you think you can dish out. I just appreciate the offer.

Your gift is done! I lol'd very very hard when I recorded the vocals. I did try and make it Deathcore-related while having a slightly more Brutal Death style. :)

• LICH-IntoxicAgoniseVirus
    LICH-IntoxicAgoniseVirus by LichLordMusic

Xmas gift to EthanAlways

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Heavy Metal
    Popularity

| Music | News | Favorites | - Audio Destruction, Evolving One Track At A Time!

BBS Signature
SourJovis
SourJovis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Musician
Response to Ngass - Present Unwrapping! 2013 2012-12-26 20:17:52 Reply

At 12/26/12 05:13 PM, Adam-Beilgard wrote: This is my first, NGASS, is it generally understood that we're going to host our gifts on NG, or does that cheapen it?
Is it case-by-case, with the recipient? Or frowned on in general?

That's okay. You can do whatever you want with your song now. This is what Stupor said in the other thread.

At 12/5/12 02:23 PM, Stupor wrote:
At 12/5/12 01:13 PM, SourJovis wrote: @Stupor Is it okay to make the song you made for this project available for the general public after a couple of months into the next year?
Yes. In fact, you can do whatever you want with the song starting Christmas day.

See?

BBS Signature
headphoamz
headphoamz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Ngass - Present Unwrapping! 2013 2012-12-26 20:19:56 Reply

Haha yay! This was fun to do!

Quarl
Quarl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to Ngass - Present Unwrapping! 2013 2012-12-27 04:13:24 Reply

At 12/25/12 01:15 PM, JJM121 wrote: I thought I asked for a jazz song with a good melody. While the beginning did kinda sorta sound jazz-like, it soon devolved to dubstep with very little melody. I'm disappointed. :Here's the track.

Dude, you didn't ask for jazz at all.

At 11/30/12 09:45 AM, JJM121 wrote:
Melody is the most important factor in a song for me. It must have a beautiful melody that captures your imagination. Even though I'm more used to classical or semi-classical, any genre would be fine as long as it has a good underlying melody. A slow, emotional track or a fast-paced track, anything is fine.

You're getting coal next year.

In anycase thank lyingpink! I loved the arrangement. Cool drums :D

Giants are too tall. We'll have to stand on top of each others shoulders to survive.

JJM121
JJM121
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Audiophile
Response to Ngass - Present Unwrapping! 2013 2012-12-27 05:54:29 Reply

At 12/27/12 04:13 AM, Quarl wrote:
At 12/25/12 01:15 PM, JJM121 wrote: I thought I asked for a jazz song with a good melody. While the beginning did kinda sorta sound jazz-like, it soon devolved to dubstep with very little melody. I'm disappointed. :Here's the track.
Dude, you didn't ask for jazz at all.

At 11/30/12 09:45 AM, JJM121 wrote:
Melody is the most important factor in a song for me. It must have a beautiful melody that captures your imagination. Even though I'm more used to classical or semi-classical, any genre would be fine as long as it has a good underlying melody. A slow, emotional track or a fast-paced track, anything is fine.

I did ask. Check a few posts below my original post. But in any case, I knew that second post might be missed so I asked Stupor if he mentioned it. He said he did.

You lied to me, Stupor. :/

SourJovis
SourJovis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Musician
Response to Ngass - Present Unwrapping! 2013 2012-12-27 08:23:55 Reply

@JJM121 It's just nice when someone makes something specially for you. Jazz is just a very difficult genre to do, especially for people who are used to making electronic music. and Quarl didn't even know you wanted jazz. You can always listen to the other songs. Maybe you'll like some of those.

BBS Signature
JJM121
JJM121
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Audiophile
Response to Ngass - Present Unwrapping! 2013 2012-12-27 12:49:22 Reply

At 12/27/12 08:23 AM, SourJovis wrote: @JJM121 It's just nice when someone makes something specially for you. Jazz is just a very difficult genre to do, especially for people who are used to making electronic music. and Quarl didn't even know you wanted jazz. You can always listen to the other songs. Maybe you'll like some of those.

I'm not really complaining. I only got annoyed that even though I asked for jazz, the genre was something else entirely. But it isn't Quarl's fault (only Stupor's!).

Thanks for the gift man. ^^

DivoFST
DivoFST
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to Ngass - Present Unwrapping! 2013 2012-12-27 20:25:51 Reply

I wanted to apologize to you Zuckyshow, my song came a bit late and not sounding awesome like hell for the extra days so i have no excuse :S
Anyway here it is buddy with a lot of vocal and production flaws but with a lot of dedication and love!
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/5c5e31a1e5ab731c4f6302af add36e23

No mather how good you are sometime, somewhere, somehow... Someone will blow your mind and make feel a beginner again..

BBS Signature
Jernemies
Jernemies
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Ngass - Present Unwrapping! 2013 2012-12-29 07:10:15 Reply

A bit late, but meh.

At 12/25/12 09:29 PM, SourJovis wrote: The songs I made fade in comparison.

Hear the semi-king of modesty! I named three genres to pick one from, but no. The guy squeezes two of them to the same song. Had you yet stuffed that jazz in, I'd have tipped my hat off to you thrice. :p Thanks, Santa's sour little elf.

As for JoHobo2... Better luck next year. :p Hopefully you weren't disappointed by the way I took the "assignment".

SourJovis
SourJovis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Musician
Response to Ngass - Present Unwrapping! 2013 2012-12-29 09:29:15 Reply

At 12/29/12 07:10 AM, Jernemies wrote: I named three genres to pick one from, but no. The guy squeezes two of them to the same song. Had you yet stuffed that jazz in, I'd have tipped my hat off to you thrice. :p Thanks, Santa's sour little elf.

If I could've put in jazz I would've but I couldn't make it work. So many good songs for this makes you feel a little insecure. Glad you like it. That's what matters. It's not a competition after all. Santa's sour little elf says "You're welcome".

As for JoHobo2... Better luck next year. :p Hopefully you weren't disappointed by the way I took the "assignment".

I think JoHobo2 can be happy with the song you made. I know I'm happy with the song you made him. And with the song I got from Sequenced. And with all the other songs as well.

Secret Santa 2013 was a success for me.

BBS Signature