New Topic Respond to this Topic
G-Wizz
G-Wizz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
All I Want For X-mas Is.. [request] 2012-12-24 22:53:25 Reply

Well if it's not too much to ask I would like someone to make me an icon. (I'm not good with flash at all.) This is a new account I created and I was just wanting a new sort of icon for myself. Can anyone do me this favor? Please and thanks!

JackDCurleo
JackDCurleo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Artist
Response to All I Want For X-mas Is.. [request] 2012-12-24 22:58:46 Reply

At 12/24/12 10:53 PM, G-Wizz wrote: Well if it's not too much to ask I would like someone to make me an icon. (I'm not good with flash at all.) This is a new account I created and I was just wanting a new sort of icon for myself. Can anyone do me this favor? Please and thanks!

What do you want? Like a robot, a dinosaur, a sassy black woman? A sassy black robot dinosaur? You've got to give us a bit more to go on than just "make me something cool."

G-Wizz
G-Wizz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to All I Want For X-mas Is.. [request] 2012-12-24 23:08:17 Reply

At 12/24/12 10:58 PM, JackDGreatest wrote:
At 12/24/12 10:53 PM, G-Wizz wrote: Well if it's not too much to ask I would like someone to make me an icon. (I'm not good with flash at all.) This is a new account I created and I was just wanting a new sort of icon for myself. Can anyone do me this favor? Please and thanks!
What do you want? Like a robot, a dinosaur, a sassy black woman? A sassy black robot dinosaur? You've got to give us a bit more to go on than just "make me something cool."

No no no I get that. I just want to know if anyone will be down to do this for me first instead of listing off a bunch of demands or something. I want to ask and then put in more detail.

G-Wizz
G-Wizz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to All I Want For X-mas Is.. [request] 2012-12-24 23:20:23 Reply

But if anyone is willing to do this for me I'd like a guy wearing goggles with a brown sort of fauxhawk. Kind of a NG admin look, but make it your own style. I hope someone will do this!