Be a Supporter!
Djcoolas
Djcoolas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
I need a coder 2012-12-24 11:39:18 Reply

I need a guy who is not very popular that would be my first creation and i would need help but i am a bit good artis so. i that guy should be nice and helpful and maybe we would get it popular i think i want it to make not like madness but like running shooting and like fighting enemies i am from non english speaking country so i have a bad grammer and it would be best a person from europe for time zone write don t be shy. I think i will call it DumbNuts

I need a coder

FiendMachine
FiendMachine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Game Developer
Response to I need a coder 2012-12-25 00:38:35 Reply

I can program but it would not be bullets but a range from the weapon.I mean the bullets won't be shown on the screen but the enemies would take damage if they stand close to the gun.PM,if updated

YES.FREE PIZZA.FREE HAPPINESS.

BBS Signature
oli192
oli192
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I need a coder 2012-12-25 10:11:07 Reply

god you're a bad atist. you're not a good artist at all. how long have you been drawing? 1 week?

HOT DOGS!!

Djcoolas
Djcoolas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I need a coder 2012-12-25 11:45:41 Reply

At 12/25/12 10:11 AM, oli192 wrote: god you're a bad atist. you're not a good artist at all. how long have you been drawing? 1 week?

No i didn t try beacuse i had only 5 mins i can make the painting better if i would have some time and effort i would need (BAd grammer non english speaking country)

FiendMachine
FiendMachine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Game Developer
Response to I need a coder 2012-12-26 03:40:07 Reply

Ok,looks like your art is really .....................................(silence)....guess you got it.

I will help you,but first make an animation and upload it then I will think about it.

OR

Can you improve your art to this level (look down)

I need a coder

YES.FREE PIZZA.FREE HAPPINESS.

BBS Signature