New Topic Respond to this Topic
Conal
Conal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
What's your 25th of Dec' tradition? Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 02:39 PM Reply

I also include subsequent cultural traditions near the time of the 25th of December to Christmas.

Every year I get some Advocaat & make snowball cocktails (a mix of Advocaat, lemonade & a few drops of lime) & recently drink a lot of spirits.

Since last year I noticed Mc Donald's doing awesome festive meals like deep fried battered cheese & stuffing. I want that again.

What do you guys do?

>Picture relevant; it's me & my family last year.

What's your 25th of Dec' tradition?

​   ▲      ▲      ▲
▲ ▲▲ ▲▲ ▲
                                                                      ಠ_ಠ

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Artist
Response to What's your 25th of Dec' tradition? Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 02:43 PM Reply

why does everyone's parents decorate their houses like they've got some massive grudge against interior design

InsertFunnyUserName
InsertFunnyUserName
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to What's your 25th of Dec' tradition? Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 02:45 PM Reply

Drinking multiple apricot sours as I open presents with family around my Christmas tree while trying to keep my dog from tearing up all the discarded wrapping paper. Then I go to my grandmother's house to start the process all over again with her and my uncle, and to finish, we gorge ourselves on lamb and apple pie until we sit around the table asking each other whether we should go for a walk to walk off the thousands of calories we just consumed or whether we should just sit around the TV to watch Harry Potter for the seventeenth time.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature
Jin
Jin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to What's your 25th of Dec' tradition? Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 02:49 PM Reply

I do absolutely nothing at all.

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to What's your 25th of Dec' tradition? Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 02:54 PM Reply

having dinner with family, a delicious breakfast, and opening presents around the christmas tree with a fire. the rest of my follows the religious tradition but I don't. I just view it as a time to spend with family and relax all day while enjoying your new gifts.

lel

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Movie Buff
Response to What's your 25th of Dec' tradition? Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 05:08 PM Reply

Actually, for me personally the only tradition is enjoying the Christmas dinner with my family and watching Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone for the umpteenth time in the evening. The rest of the day I'm usually just hanging around, doing nothing useful or productive.

Apart from the dinner it's quite a boring day now that I think about it.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 15 March 2014)

BBS Signature
saqwert
saqwert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to What's your 25th of Dec' tradition? Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 05:09 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 02:49 PM, Jin wrote: I do absolutely nothing at all.

I do this also except I think of where my life went wrong while staring at my razor blade

havvk7
havvk7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to What's your 25th of Dec' tradition? Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 05:21 PM Reply

Play video games, watch some old DVD's, and sleep for the most part after eating.

Provoke
Provoke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to What's your 25th of Dec' tradition? Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 05:21 PM Reply

Last year, I just sat at home being a lazy sack of shit. This year, same thing except I'm going to wear a santa hat.

HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to What's your 25th of Dec' tradition? Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 05:23 PM Reply

Get dragged somewhere. Thankfully, we're staying at the house this time, but just on that day.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to What's your 25th of Dec' tradition? Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 05:25 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 05:21 PM, Provoke wrote: Last year, I just sat at home being a lazy sack of shit. This year, same thing except I'm going to wear a santa hat.

That's the spirit.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to What's your 25th of Dec' tradition? Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 05:54 PM Reply

I watch Christmas Story until Midnight.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Musician
Response to What's your 25th of Dec' tradition? Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 05:56 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 05:21 PM, Provoke wrote: Last year, I just sat at home being a lazy sack of shit. This year, same thing except I'm going to wear a santa hat.

Same here. Minus the santa hat ._.

I don't have a santa hat. Just a bowler, Lynyrd Skynyrd hat, and I think its called a paperboy hat or whatever the hell its called....

Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Provoke
Provoke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to What's your 25th of Dec' tradition? Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 05:59 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 05:54 PM, Boomstick wrote: I watch Christmas Story until Midnight.

Then have dreams of that Red Rider BB gun you will get on christmas morning.

you'll shout your eye out
Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Reader
Response to What's your 25th of Dec' tradition? Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 07:16 PM Reply

We all eat and watch movies. And then we eat and eat and eat and eat...

HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature
Lamar537
Lamar537
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Art Lover
Response to What's your 25th of Dec' tradition? Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 07:47 PM Reply

I wake up, go downstairs, eat breakfast, open presents, go to my Grandmother's for an hour, come back home, and enjoy my new shit.

BBS Signature