Be a Supporter!
sugarshades
sugarshades
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Samples? Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 12:40 PM Reply

Where do you guys get your royalty free samples from?
I'd like to have complete rights to do with them whatever I want, and all sites that sell sample packs
look pretty... identical? Anyone have a suggestion on where to get some good samples that might
work with FL studio and won't get me jail time? :)

Usernamemyarse
Usernamemyarse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Melancholy
Response to Samples? Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 12:50 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 12:40 PM, sugarshades wrote: Where do you guys get your royalty free samples from?
I'd like to have complete rights to do with them whatever I want, and all sites that sell sample packs
look pretty... identical? Anyone have a suggestion on where to get some good samples that might
work with FL studio and won't get me jail time? :)

Depends on what you want, theres tons of free drum samples out there and I know for a fact that NTS audio gives you rights to use any demos on their site for free (They have pretty much anything on their site), I have to admit that I really ont use samples that often since i pretty much rely on my VSTs to do the work, but you should find something royalty free samples simply by googling them.

BBS Signature
BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Musician
Response to Samples? Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 03:29 PM Reply

If it's for music that you submit to the portal, make sure that they are copyright free, as well as being royalty free.