• Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Your greatest videogame achievement Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 02:13 AM Reply

For me it was around 2005:

I was playing SimCopter.

I entered the "Sunday Driver" cheat code (which changes your view point to that of a random city car).

I somehow discovered that you can still fly your helicopter while in the car, so I took off, managed to somehow track down the car, lowered my Bambi Bucket and rammed my car off the road - It was amazing seeing the flaming wreckage.

So, what amazing unofficial gaming achievements have you done?

Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to Your greatest videogame achievement Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 03:30 AM Reply

I beat BioShock without using any guns, aside from the one or two times it is absolutely vital to shoot a gun just for tutorial purposes. Other than that, it was all wrench and plasmids.

ManDeep
ManDeep
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Your greatest videogame achievement Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 11:59 AM Reply

I wouldn't consider anything i have done game-related as a ''great achievement''.

BBS Signature
POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to Your greatest videogame achievement Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 12:41 PM Reply

I beat inFAMOUS 2 and only cried for 20 minutes.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Movie Buff
Response to Your greatest videogame achievement Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 01:10 PM Reply

The most difficult thing I've ever done in a video game is probably my DLTK run through the Frigate level of Goldeneye.

DLTK is basically this mode where you set enemies' stats to the max, meaning:
-They will kill you with one shot
-Every open shot they get at you hits
-They will always use the fastest reaction animation
-They need to be headshotted 10 times before they die

Another difficulty with the Frigate level is that you start off with only 20 bullets so you have to sneak up on people and slap them continuously while making sure nobody else sees you.

These runs take about 30 minutes to an hour and I died about twenty times before I finally pulled it off.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 15 March 2014)

BBS Signature
Sheepiez
Sheepiez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Animator
Response to Your greatest videogame achievement Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 02:04 PM Reply

I beat Urban Reign.

That's a worthwhile achievement in it's own right.

BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to Your greatest videogame achievement Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 02:37 PM Reply

Completing MGS 2 on the European Extreme difficult setting.

Heads or tails?

BBS Signature
FigishPig3000
FigishPig3000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Your greatest videogame achievement Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 02:44 PM Reply

I can play Guitar Hero on expert and drums on hard.

:I'm not very good at video games.

BBS Signature
GodOfVideoGames
GodOfVideoGames
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Game Developer
Response to Your greatest videogame achievement Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 02:49 PM Reply

When I discovered uncensored nudity in the first Sims game.

I was playing Sims 1 on the Gamecube and entered the "FISH EYE" cheat to enable first person mode. I was playing the game from the point of view of my Sim when suddenly he needed to take a bath. So I had him go to the bath and he bathed but when he stood up I thought I saw a butt. I was unsure of what I saw so I had him immediately took another bath. When he stood up the second time I quickly stopped time and sure enough there was my headless Sim standing there with is uncensored butt. I thought I was going to die laughing right then and there.

TL;DR uncensored Sim butt

Mismo
Mismo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to Your greatest videogame achievement Dec. 25th, 2012 @ 06:06 AM Reply

At 12/23/12 02:49 PM, GodOfVideoGames wrote: When I discovered uncensored nudity in the first Sims game.

There is code that removes the censor blurries in The Sims 2. Although for some reason the creators didn't give them genitals or nipples.

Heads or tails?

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to Your greatest videogame achievement Dec. 25th, 2012 @ 03:09 PM Reply

I dont know. I guess...Being 4th rank level 50 legendary on Uncharted 3 multiplayer. I was shooting for max rank but I lost interest.

Aside from that, perhaps finding all the secrets and getting all the gold medals in Rayman origins.

GrizzlyOne
GrizzlyOne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to Your greatest videogame achievement Dec. 25th, 2012 @ 03:12 PM Reply

I found luigi in super mario 64

-notsupergandhi64

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to Your greatest videogame achievement Dec. 25th, 2012 @ 03:25 PM Reply

At 12/25/12 06:06 AM, Mismo wrote: There is code that removes the censor blurries in The Sims 2. Although for some reason the creators didn't give them genitals or nipples.

Well, wouldn't it be a bit awkward if they had designed them with genitalia? The censor was there so they wouldn't have to make the genitals.

I'd have to say the hardest thing I've ever done was beat Jack of Blades from Fable. I know it may seem easy to others but god was it hard for me.

KDwilliams
KDwilliams
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Writer
Response to Your greatest videogame achievement Dec. 25th, 2012 @ 10:16 PM Reply

My greatest game achievment was beating Shoa-Kahn in Mortal Kombat. (I didn't get close to him just let the clock run out after throwing projectiles)

Writer, and wanna be voice actor. Need my services? PM me

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Your greatest videogame achievement Dec. 25th, 2012 @ 10:34 PM Reply

Beating SMB3 in 15 minutes.

Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
malachi117
malachi117
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Your greatest videogame achievement Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 12:29 AM Reply

At 12/25/12 10:16 PM, KDwilliams wrote: My greatest game achievment was beating Shoa-Kahn in Mortal Kombat. (I didn't get close to him just let the clock run out after throwing projectiles)

Running the clock out isn't much of an achievement.

360 - Malachi117. Steam - Malachi117. PS3 - NarcolepticCat.

BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Your greatest videogame achievement Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 12:09 PM Reply

In Halo 4 i was the only one alive on my team and the other team was hunting me down. i ran straight into the whole crowd, assassinated the first shotgunned the other, ran into cover and threw a grenade so only one was left then shot him up with my DMR. This description doesn't really do it justice, it's one of those thing where you have to be there to believe it and make the whole experience feel more epic. Still amazing if you ask me, i have more, but this is my favorite so far.

It's hip to be square, but it's hipper to be torus! You shall watch and you shall like.

BBS Signature
laughatyourfuneral
laughatyourfuneral
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Your greatest videogame achievement Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 07:36 PM Reply

beating hotline miami in less than 2 hours.

by all means... ask

BBS Signature
dem0lecule
dem0lecule
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Your greatest videogame achievement Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 10:22 PM Reply

Commanded an entire platoon to win an online battle with the least casualties on Arma 2: Project Reality.

What comes around goes around...

BBS Signature
BleachFanatic12
BleachFanatic12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Your greatest videogame achievement Dec. 28th, 2012 @ 12:57 AM Reply

Beating Seth on Street Fighter 4 on the hardest difficulty after 34 tries

The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning

Xbox Gamertag: AnyColorYouLike__Wii: 2865 2343 3618 8142_Steam: AnyColorYouLike_3DS Friend code: 0001 - 4379 - 0602

BBS Signature
Dev
Dev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Reader
Response to Your greatest videogame achievement Dec. 28th, 2012 @ 01:23 AM Reply

Lately, I'd say getting all my skills to 100 in Skyrim. I am currently trying to collect every book (excluding notes and journals) I've got about 90 or so left to find...

Overall, though, I'd have to go with the in-depth walkthrough I wrote for Ocarina of Time.

This sig is my identity -what was I thinking getting rid of it??
Holder of the Top 300 BP list.
Top 90 BP'er; EGSC #153

BBS Signature
bassfiddlejones
bassfiddlejones
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to Your greatest videogame achievement Dec. 28th, 2012 @ 03:42 AM Reply

FFVII... I OWNED that game. Bred a gold chocobo, got knights of the round, defeated both weapons. I put so much time into that game. And as fate would have it, my memory card completely fried just before I went to end the game and fight Sephiroth. -_-

Haggard
Haggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 54
Writer
Response to Your greatest videogame achievement Dec. 28th, 2012 @ 05:03 AM Reply

At 12/28/12 03:42 AM, bassfiddlejones wrote: FFVII... I OWNED that game. Bred a gold chocobo, got knights of the round, defeated both weapons.

Same here. I was going to level up every character to 100 (or was 99 the highest level?), but I lost interest and I really didn't want to spent that much time after I realized how long it would take to get them all to the max level...

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)