Be a Supporter!
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Worst game played Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 12:41 PM Reply

At 12/25/12 10:35 PM, TheGoldGuy wrote: Have you ever played Batman: Forever on the SNES? That was terrible. Simply, terrible.

try the witcher and then tell me, that game sucks in everything, voice acting, atmosphere (almost everything uses the same model), the worst battle system ive ever encountered, you name it

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Orochi
Orochi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Worst game played Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 12:57 PM Reply

At 12/26/12 12:41 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
At 12/25/12 10:35 PM, TheGoldGuy wrote: Have you ever played Batman: Forever on the SNES? That was terrible. Simply, terrible.
try the witcher and then tell me, that game sucks in everything, voice acting, atmosphere (almost everything uses the same model), the worst battle system ive ever encountered, you name it

True, but I liked that CD Projekt learned from thier mistakes and made a great sequel.

''Don't look at the death star, or you will die''

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Movie Buff
Response to Worst game played Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 06:08 PM Reply

I thought Fable 2 was alright. It had some good things that the first one didn't have, but I still feel that the first one was better overall.

The 8 bit and 16 bit days had much worse games than even the worst of the worst of this current generation.

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Worst game played Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 06:50 PM Reply

Shaq Fu. Yeah I know that sounds cliched, but it truly was the worst video game I have ever played. I have played many fighting games in my day (and a majority of them being mediocre at best) and Shaq Fu is just an abomination. There is little to no response in the controls to what you're doing and the learning curve is non-existent. I will admit though, that I do like the idea of this story of throwing Shaq Fu into this strange stereotype world... the graphics aren't too shabby either. That's about all I can give it though.

Superman on the Nintendo 64 truly is the worst one by far, with ugly graphics, generic music, a laughable story, and controls that are better than Shaq Fu, but are still clunky. The only problem is, I enjoy playing Superman 64. It's a guilty pleasure.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
chirag01
chirag01
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Worst game played Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 08:07 PM Reply

The Worst Game I played is Transformice

tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Worst game played Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 08:15 PM Reply

At 12/22/12 05:49 PM, Orochi123 wrote: One of the worst games I played is Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing

Indeed, I actually still have this for the computer, I really need to remind myself to sell that thing to some poor soul at the next garage sale or something. It was completely awful, but personally my worst game is probably Backstage Assault for the Nintendo 64. When I was about 5 I got it for my birthday along with other N64 games and was so excited that out of the collection I picked that first because it was a blue cartridge and looked like the best one out of the bunch. I was so disappointed and got so pissed off at the shitty controls, graphics and overall gameplay.

BBS Signature
e102delta1379
e102delta1379
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to Worst game played Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 08:20 PM Reply

the worst game ever is that god awful skate game that's right all 3 of them they all suck if they make a sequel im gonna kick the creator of the game in the balls

DOINT YOU FUCKING IGNORE ME!

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Worst game played Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 01:25 AM Reply

I know it's games played, but to do something different, I'll only count games I own.

Okay, so two games. An Xbox 360 game named Def Jam: Icon. It's like a rap, fighting game where you can use combos with the environment and stuff. I don't like rap or fighting games (except Smash Bros) so I don't know why the hell I bought that game. The controls made no sense, the music sucked, the graphics were really grim, and the environment attacks were really hard to execute. Oh, and the game was impossibly difficult. The achievements, particularly. Since EA shut down the god damn servers for that game I'll never be getting the online achievements ever. So much for perfection ratio.

And Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia. A kind of interesting game, at first. That got impossibly difficult and almost unbeatable. With horrible graphics, plot and overall boring presentation. It just got really tiring. These are two games in my collection that I haven't touched in years, and when I do, they only serve to frustrate. me.

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50
"Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
DemonicDragon93
DemonicDragon93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Worst game played Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 02:45 AM Reply

Hotel Mario...I've played it...seriously....(although for some reason i enjoy the 1-1 theme....Off topic i know)

Tired of the same old Dragonball Z Fight movies. Then check out A Goomba's life. A Sprite Style sitcom comedy. Go ahead don't be afraid.

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Movie Buff
Response to Worst game played Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 01:19 PM Reply

At 12/27/12 01:25 AM, Bryan wrote: An Xbox 360 game named Def Jam: Icon.

I played Fight For New York back when it was relatively newish and thought it was decent. I was more into rap at that time, though. I still like a little bit, though, like some stuff by Busta Rhymes, Mos Def, Childish Gambino, and Danger Doom.

At 12/27/12 02:45 AM, DemonicDragon93 wrote: Hotel Mario

lol that CDI game?

sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Omega
Omega
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Writer
Response to Worst game played Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 03:48 PM Reply

Spyro: enter the dragonfly, that game had a lot of glitches.

"Nermal is a piece of shit." Darthdenim

BBS Signature
littlegonkyboy
littlegonkyboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Worst game played Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 05:32 PM Reply

At 12/27/12 03:48 PM, OmegaweaponV5 wrote: Spyro: enter the dragonfly, that game had a lot of glitches.

spyro series went downhill with the last episodes

Signature made by illicit, thank you!

BBS Signature
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Worst game played Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 05:38 PM Reply

At 12/26/12 12:57 PM, Orochi wrote:
At 12/26/12 12:41 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
True, but I liked that CD Projekt learned from thier mistakes and made a great sequel.

havent really played TW2, it was so bad that i didnt even finish the 1st one. did they change the battle system?

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

momijirabbit
momijirabbit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Worst game played Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 09:39 PM Reply

Being payed to play Sonic 06 is too expensive.

I AM A ROBOT.
BEEP BOP
MAGGOTS.

BBS Signature
caliban888
caliban888
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Worst game played Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 11:00 PM Reply

At 12/22/12 05:49 PM, Orochi wrote: So as the title says, what is the worst game you played that got stuck in your brain ?
One of the worst games I played is Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing, the gamlay was completely broken, textures were crap, AI is sleeping if not working. But If the goal was to create the world's most broken trucking game, then Big Rigs is a resounding success.

I've never actually played Big Rigs, but I saw a video of someone playing it. When he actually tried to go of-road, he flew out of the map, started spinning in midair, and the truck accelerated to infinity.

BleachFanatic12
BleachFanatic12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Worst game played Dec. 28th, 2012 @ 12:22 AM Reply

Halo 4

The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning

Xbox Gamertag: AnyColorYouLike__Wii: 2865 2343 3618 8142_Steam: AnyColorYouLike_3DS Friend code: 0001 - 4379 - 0602

BBS Signature
Shade
Shade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to Worst game played Dec. 28th, 2012 @ 12:24 AM Reply

Iron Man for the PSP.

PSP ports are bad as a general rule and when you take an already bad game, and shove it onto the PSP you get an utter nightmare.

I also don't think Fallout New Vegas is a game, it's a DLC for fallout 3 that managed to find itself onto a disc.

BleachFanatic12
BleachFanatic12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Worst game played Dec. 28th, 2012 @ 12:52 AM Reply

At 12/28/12 12:24 AM, Shade wrote: Iron Man for the PSP.

PSP ports are bad as a general rule and when you take an already bad game, and shove it onto the PSP you get an utter nightmare.

What is worse than a PSP port you might ask? A DS port.

The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning

Xbox Gamertag: AnyColorYouLike__Wii: 2865 2343 3618 8142_Steam: AnyColorYouLike_3DS Friend code: 0001 - 4379 - 0602

BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to Worst game played Dec. 28th, 2012 @ 03:27 AM Reply

At 12/28/12 12:24 AM, Shade wrote: Iron Man for the PSP.

Actually I change my mind, Fable 2 is not the worst (that I've played) game. It is Iron Man, although not from the PSP but the PS2, you just reminded of the game.

So bad of a game I forgot I even played it. Bland and boring, shitty combat as well flight system.

"Even death can be overcome"

BBS Signature
NewShape
NewShape
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Writer
Response to Worst game played Dec. 28th, 2012 @ 10:04 PM Reply

Everyone here who played it should have posted Spyro the Dragonfly.

It's unplayable, literally unplayable.

NGChicken21
NGChicken21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Reader
Response to Worst game played Dec. 28th, 2012 @ 10:26 PM Reply

Well, I have to say Sonic Rush Adventure for the DS. The soundtrack gives me a headache, the gameplay is bull, and the bosses are annoying and boring as hell,

Service with a smile? I'll show you service with a smile.

BBS Signature
roozie123
roozie123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Worst game played Dec. 30th, 2012 @ 07:06 PM Reply

terminator salvation for the ps3 i only played it one time i sold it on ebay

i am

mrpwnzer
mrpwnzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Worst game played Dec. 30th, 2012 @ 08:52 PM Reply

At 12/27/12 05:38 PM, kakalxlax wrote:

havent really played TW2, it was so bad that i didnt even finish the 1st one. did they change the battle system?

It's more action oriented rather then the annoying combat styles (a lot more like Dark Souls combat kind of).

Xbox live: C0n Queso
PSN: A-Spiky-Kitten
Steam: Baby Diesel

BBS Signature
SpartanBunny
SpartanBunny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to Worst game played Dec. 30th, 2012 @ 09:32 PM Reply

Any LEGO games. They're so shitty, I just can't handle it

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Movie Buff
Response to Worst game played Jan. 1st, 2013 @ 09:43 PM Reply

At 12/30/12 09:32 PM, SpartanBunny wrote: Any LEGO games. They're so shitty, I just can't handle it

I thought Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones were decent. Lego Lord of the Rings looks pretty good, too.

sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Dilator
Dilator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to Worst game played Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 12:10 PM Reply

SONIC ADVENTURE 2...FUCK THE FANBOYS

No intro song, got Tails using a fucking clunky robot when he could just walk, attempt at having a dark story that makes no sense when you really look, introduction of a plothole character, wonky camera, wonky hit detection...need I say more.

Besides making Eggman into an actually good villian for a change and getting rid of Big the Cat, I just don't see why some consider this to be the best Sonic game. The best Sonic game came out in 2011 and it was called Sonic Colors.

Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Game Developer
Response to Worst game played Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 01:08 PM Reply

Drwan to Life: The Next Chapter. It was such a half assed sequel. Fuckawful plot, gimmicky powerups, and one of the worst, most rushed and horribly executed endings since the movie version of The Golden Compass. And there were these annoying parts in levels where you needed to draw your platforms, but the camera unnecessarily zooms out, making your character near impossible to see.

The character creation wasn't even that impressive either. I don't understand why fanboys will defend this game to the death.

Also they pulled a real dick move in the first game. When you unlock the secret area with all the game developers in it, one of thedevelopers assures you that you can save the mayor. You can't. To this day I don't understand why a developer would lie about secrets in their game.

The graphics were nice though. But the first game still had better sprites.

At 1/2/13 12:10 PM, Dilator wrote: Besides making Eggman into an actually good villian for a change and getting rid of Big the Cat, I just don't see why some consider this to be the best Sonic game.

Shadow the Hedgehog.

BBS Signature
benji3007
benji3007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Worst game played Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 06:59 PM Reply

It suprises me that people can't think of any bad games i've found plenty of games that are worth a shot for the worst game ever. Though my memory is abonding me at this stage of posting things drunken. I would nominate the game utopia, for those of you who never heard of it, utopia is one of the first rts games ever released somewhere between 1980-1985. Though I love retro games and there are many games of that era ,for as the amount of games that were available at the time, that I love. Utopia was not one of them, the idea behind was an evolution in the gaming industry and there were plenty of features that made the code seem like an artwork. I can't tell why I didn'y like the game I just remember that when I played it for the first time it was so annoying that 1random generated storm could mess up the entire game for you if your opponent was just behind you or just needed a litlle boost to get back in the game.

So to end my post I would like to remember the people that there is always a worst and a best so even if you only played the best games available think of the worst among them. If you're not sure check your game folder or your shorcuts and think back on the crapy times you had playing the game.

NEWGROUNDS what else?!!!

argile
argile
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Movie Buff
Response to Worst game played Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:57 PM Reply

At 1/2/13 07:03 PM, argile wrote: it was one of the most confusing rpgs I had ever played ,that played a bit like a fighter in battle

I thought it was decent. Monster Rancher was cooler, though.

sig by Jay11

BBS Signature