Be a Supporter!
Jeffyx
Jeffyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Brush Smoothing..? Dec. 22nd, 2012 @ 01:49 AM Reply

Hey there guys, I was wondering what a good brush smoothing setting would be for stick figure animations on flash. I've just submitted something last night, and I got alot of PMs telling me that my drawings are choppy. I pretty much only do freehanded animations. What do you guys think is a good brush smoothing setting?

Also, can you guys tell me how I can improve on my animation style?

"Life is a bitch, so learn how to fuck it" | Become my NG fan! | #teamsuckdick

BBS Signature
KartuneHustla
KartuneHustla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Brush Smoothing..? Dec. 22nd, 2012 @ 04:41 AM Reply

At 12/22/12 01:49 AM, Jeffyx wrote: Hey there guys, I was wondering what a good brush smoothing setting would be for stick figure animations on flash. I've just submitted something last night, and I got alot of PMs telling me that my drawings are choppy. I pretty much only do freehanded animations. What do you guys think is a good brush smoothing setting?

Also, can you guys tell me how I can improve on my animation style?

If you want more free range with your drawings in flash I would set it anywhere between 25 and 35 for smoothing. I use 25 on my animations now, but you may just want to mess around and see what works best for you. As for tips on how to improve. Just keep animating and watch as many tutorials as you can.

At your service

BBS Signature
SansFS
SansFS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to Brush Smoothing..? Jan. 4th, 2013 @ 09:38 AM Reply

I make it 40 so is oxob you know it , if didnt know oxob just search it on youtube you will know that
30 to 40... it is good