At 12/21/12 11:18 PM, DJM4C wrote:
Nice to know the owners of Newgrounds don't care at all, I mean if you couldn't submit on Youtube they would be on it in minutes. This is why Newgrounds is not very well known, we honestly need either more admins/mods or better ones.
1. Youtube is owned by a multi-billion dollar company, which employs thousands upon thousands of programmers. Newgrounds has 3.
2. Youtube's staff work in rotating shifts because they have enough programmers to enable them to do that. We like to have a couple of days off now and then especially, you know, on days when most people get days off. Like weekends. Even then, we do often work weekends.
3. "Cannot upload", "doesn't work" etc are not bug reports, especially when we see audio coming into the audio portal still.
4. PsychoGoldfish is the person to contact about this particular problem and I did just that yesterday as soon as I heard about it. He couldn't replicate the problem, so I replied to the person who originally wrote to me about it and told him to explain to Goldfish exactly what was going on. Whether that guy's done that, I don't know.
5. A guy posted a temporary workaround in this thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1327590