Be a Supporter!

Summarize the user above you

  • 11,227 Views
  • 333 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-25 22:12:53 Reply

At 12/25/12 10:01 PM, TheColourAwsome wrote:
Nice, Guy. He's changed a lot.

A very nice young. He gave me a cookie once.


HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-25 22:27:59 Reply

At 12/25/12 10:12 PM, mizzjuicyflava wrote:
At 12/25/12 10:01 PM, TheColourAwsome wrote:
Nice, Guy. He's changed a lot.
A very nice young. He gave me a cookie once.

A indian black chicks (<3)


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
TehFayth
TehFayth
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Voice Actor
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-26 00:17:06 Reply

At 12/25/12 10:27 PM, tsukikomi wrote:
At 12/25/12 10:12 PM, mizzjuicyflava wrote:
At 12/25/12 10:01 PM, TheColourAwsome wrote:
Nice, Guy. He's changed a lot.
A very nice young. He gave me a cookie once.
A indian black chicks (<3)

Probably likes anime like me.

Elephly
Elephly
  • Member since: Jun. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Programmer
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-26 00:27:40 Reply

At 12/26/12 12:17 AM, TehFayth wrote:
At 12/25/12 10:27 PM, tsukikomi wrote:
At 12/25/12 10:12 PM, mizzjuicyflava wrote:
At 12/25/12 10:01 PM, TheColourAwsome wrote:
Nice, Guy. He's changed a lot.
A very nice young. He gave me a cookie once.
A indian black chicks (<3)
Probably likes anime like me.

Gonna say he's a pretty chill dude. Tryin to make everyone think he's a bad speller, but really he's a national spelling bee champion.


| Site | Steam |

BBS Signature
Rokishii-Chan
Rokishii-Chan
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-26 06:20:55 Reply

At 12/26/12 12:27 AM, Elephly wrote: Gonna say he's a pretty chill dude. Tryin to make everyone think he's a bad speller, but really he's a national spelling bee champion.

Seems pretty cool, and has a creative username, which is always good. ^-^


BBS Signature
Vasconium
Vasconium
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-26 07:32:10 Reply

At 12/26/12 06:20 AM, Rokishii-Chan wrote:
Seems pretty cool, and has a creative username, which is always good. ^-^

If her avatar, signature, profile page, etc. have anything to say, it's probably that she's a huge Konata fan.


Fun to play with, even better to eat.

BBS Signature
SKS
SKS
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-26 08:05:59 Reply

KANEF DATS MY MOTHAFUCKIN KNICKA!


BBS Signature
Lemonardo
Lemonardo
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-26 11:06:31 Reply

At 12/26/12 11:01 AM, kanef wrote:
At 12/26/12 08:05 AM, SKS wrote: KANEF DATS MY MOTHAFUCKIN KNICKA!
(O.O;)
(-__o) hi

Hello there.


BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-26 12:04:57 Reply

Hello there.

Likes batman and is from the uk.


I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-26 12:07:32 Reply

At 12/26/12 12:04 PM, darkjam wrote:
Hello there.
Likes batman and is from the uk.

I've seen him on the video game forum a bit. Seems like a very nice chap.

Agitat0r
Agitat0r
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-26 16:29:15 Reply

At 12/26/12 12:07 PM, TheColourAwsome wrote:
At 12/26/12 12:04 PM, darkjam wrote:
Hello there.
Likes batman and is from the uk.
I've seen him on the video game forum a bit. Seems like a very nice chap.

Don't ever eat his huge chick piece...


Guide to Music Production
One of the things that I love about technology is that what pushes it up against the boundary of physics, so whatever works, works. ~ Hans Zimmer

Otto
Otto
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-26 16:33:23 Reply

At 12/26/12 04:29 PM, dem0lecule wrote: Don't ever eat his huge chick piece...

Brainless gun-toting Americanite with very few dregs of humanity


This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-26 16:36:54 Reply

At 12/26/12 04:33 PM, Otto wrote: Brainless gun-toting Americanite with very few dregs of humanity

Has very nice hair. Great taste in music.


HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature
Piemix
Piemix
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-26 17:46:42 Reply

At 12/26/12 04:36 PM, mizzjuicyflava wrote:
At 12/26/12 04:33 PM, Otto wrote: Brainless gun-toting Americanite with very few dregs of humanity
Has very nice hair. Great taste in music.

'10 fag


Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-26 17:48:11 Reply

At 12/26/12 05:46 PM, Piemix wrote: '10 fag

Meanie butt.


I'm just a dreamer.
never forgetti, like mom's spaghetti Credit to @pussyshark

BBS Signature
VaguelyWonderful
VaguelyWonderful
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-26 17:53:51 Reply

Human, male


BBS Signature
Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-26 18:13:54 Reply

At 12/26/12 05:53 PM, VaguelyWonderful wrote: Human, male

Newblood who's trying to get into posting more frequently, but seems alright. Draws some funny stuff too, as seen in the Draw a Random User thread. Might have potential to be a good artist if they put some effort into it.

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 57
Artist
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-26 18:23:12 Reply

At 12/26/12 06:13 PM, Klobb17 wrote: Newblood who's trying to get into posting more frequently, but seems alright. Draws some funny stuff too, as seen in the Draw a Random User thread. Might have potential to be a good artist if they put some effort into it.

condescending whore bag

Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-26 18:29:38 Reply

At 12/26/12 06:23 PM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 12/26/12 06:13 PM, Klobb17 wrote: Newblood who's trying to get into posting more frequently, but seems alright. Draws some funny stuff too, as seen in the Draw a Random User thread. Might have potential to be a good artist if they put some effort into it.
condescending whore bag

Rude.

darkjam
darkjam
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-26 19:38:39 Reply

Rude.

Ginger. Wanna-be artist, writer and voice actor. Hardcore gamer. Somewhat of a perfectionist. Lover of fighter jets, bacon, and a certain gun from an N64 game. Major procrastinator. Lurker. Your words not mine, is from USA and is 20 and a male.


I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature
BenwaHakubi
BenwaHakubi
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-26 22:26:09 Reply

At 12/26/12 07:38 PM, darkjam wrote:
Rude.
Ginger. Wanna-be artist, writer and voice actor. Hardcore gamer. Somewhat of a perfectionist. Lover of fighter jets, bacon, and a certain gun from an N64 game. Major procrastinator. Lurker. Your words not mine, is from USA and is 20 and a male.

He likes spiderman so he must be a pretty cool dude.

Agitat0r
Agitat0r
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-26 22:36:13 Reply

At 12/26/12 10:26 PM, BenwaHakubi wrote:
He likes spiderman so he must be a pretty cool dude.

Kudos for loving batman.


Guide to Music Production
One of the things that I love about technology is that what pushes it up against the boundary of physics, so whatever works, works. ~ Hans Zimmer

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-27 00:45:37 Reply

At 12/27/12 12:14 AM, HomicidialFrog wrote:
This guy has no signature.

We have much in common...

Nicer than their username would suggest.

Also not actually a frog gasp!


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 57
Artist
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-27 00:55:26 Reply

At 12/27/12 12:45 AM, Gagsy wrote: Also not actually a frog gasp!

her name is Leanne
she drives a nice van
and often cooks flan
straight from the can

T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-27 01:33:20 Reply

At 12/27/12 12:55 AM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 12/27/12 12:45 AM, Gagsy wrote: Also not actually a frog gasp!
her name is Leanne
she drives a nice van
and often cooks flan
straight from the can

(GIMME A BEAT)

His name is yurgenburgen, his fingernails are black
He might have, a large ballsack
But that's okay, 'cause he can be a cool guy
Unless you're religious, 'cuz then he'll spit in your eye
He also likes to make art out of stuff around the house
Yo yo yo I think now I'm turnin' the mic out

*record scratch*

peaz beeyatchez

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 57
Artist
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-27 04:22:58 Reply

At 12/27/12 04:15 AM, Provoke wrote: Someone who actually managed to outdo yurgenburgen at something. Bravo.

oh how I wish I could freestyle

Vasconium
Vasconium
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-27 04:24:01 Reply

At 12/27/12 04:22 AM, yurgenburgen wrote:
oh how I wish I could freestyle

Sig gives me nightmares.


Fun to play with, even better to eat.

BBS Signature
JBK
JBK
  • Member since: Jun. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-27 06:58:37 Reply

At 12/27/12 04:24 AM, Vasconium wrote:
At 12/27/12 04:22 AM, yurgenburgen wrote:
oh how I wish I could freestyle
Sig gives me nightmares.

As we know vasconium is a combination of the greek-latin vas and cone with the chemical element beryllium. The name suggests a connection to the ancient tribe of the Vascones of Navarre whose vas-like usefulness, sharp cone point added with the tenacity of beryllium make out a dangerous and edgy mixture.


"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox
"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy
Last.fm

BBS Signature
Rokishii-Chan
Rokishii-Chan
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-27 06:59:57 Reply

At 12/27/12 04:24 AM, Vasconium wrote:
At 12/27/12 04:22 AM, yurgenburgen wrote:
oh how I wish I could freestyle
Sig gives me nightmares.

Has mentioned liking Lucky Star, and has an icon of a cat from an anime that I just can't place... >.<


BBS Signature
Athalina
Athalina
  • Member since: Jan. 3, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-27 07:03:02 Reply

At 12/27/12 06:59 AM, Rokishii-Chan wrote:
At 12/27/12 04:24 AM, Vasconium wrote:
At 12/27/12 04:22 AM, yurgenburgen wrote:
oh how I wish I could freestyle
Sig gives me nightmares.
Has mentioned liking Lucky Star, and has an icon of a cat from an anime that I just can't place... >.<

likes Rokishii from an anime series (probably)


-KarenAzalea

**Behind the cold and the careless crust lies a soft tender spot.**

BBS Signature