Be a Supporter!

Summarize the user above you

  • 7,686 Views
  • 383 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 02:16 PM Reply

At 12/24/12 02:14 PM, Sectus wrote: Lurks more than he posts.

Complete brony.


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
GACBassPlayer
GACBassPlayer
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 02:20 PM Reply

total Brony hater

Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Animator
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 02:25 PM Reply

At 12/24/12 02:20 PM, GACBassPlayer wrote: total Brony hater

legitimate NG veteran, because he still has Rockman Neo under his fav's. Age says "n/a" though, so I'll have to assume he's twelve :/


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
Wunderbar
Wunderbar
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 02:30 PM Reply

willingly marring decent posts with horse shit


 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ╰⋃╯私の腰は、自分自身で動いて­いる
­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­      ­ やりまん

BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 02:48 PM Reply

At 12/24/12 02:30 PM, Wunderbar wrote: willingly marring decent posts with horse shit

Male who promises to merely deposit but blemishes the account with bad posts. Also, pathological liar.

SKS
SKS
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 03:18 PM Reply

At 12/24/12 02:48 PM, DickBuns wrote:
At 12/24/12 02:30 PM, Wunderbar wrote: willingly marring decent posts with horse shit
Male who promises to merely deposit but blemishes the account with bad posts. Also, pathological liar.

Might have a future as a hitman if sniper rifle usage is up to snuff. HMU?! I've got a mess I need "cleaned" up...

Just kidding.

BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 03:42 PM Reply

At 12/24/12 02:09 PM, dem0lecule wrote:
At 12/24/12 02:05 PM, darkjam wrote:
hi barney
likes barney
Noob, and likely a troll.

doesn't get to know people and judges straight away.


It's hip to be square, but it's hipper to be torus! // You shall watch and you shall like.

BBS Signature
TehFayth
TehFayth
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Voice Actor
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 04:26 PM Reply

At 12/24/12 03:42 PM, darkjam wrote:
At 12/24/12 02:09 PM, dem0lecule wrote:
At 12/24/12 02:05 PM, darkjam wrote:
hi barney
likes barney
Noob, and likely a troll.
doesn't get to know people and judges straight away.

*Judges you straight away*

Noob and likely a troll.


Keep the faith.

Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 05:15 PM Reply

At 12/24/12 04:26 PM, TehFayth wrote: *Judges you straight away*

Noob and likely a troll.

Is full of hatred and teenage angst, but they have an Angel Beats related quote and signature, so they're alright because of that.

kanef
kanef
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 05:19 PM Reply

At 12/24/12 05:15 PM, Klobb17 wrote:
At 12/24/12 04:26 PM, TehFayth wrote: *Judges you straight away*

Noob and likely a troll.
Is full of hatred and teenage angst, but they have an Angel Beats related quote and signature, so they're alright because of that.

dunno him. is probably a faggot associated with skaren or some shit lol


comment pls - plug.dj
sevkitty.com forum - last.fm
D - ńęwgróuńdśęś ręśidęńt pątrićiąń

BBS Signature
Shauna
Shauna
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 05:25 PM Reply

dunno him. is probably a faggot associated with skaren or some shit lol

A racist loser who's parents probably don't give any attention to.


Signature made by Squidbit <3
Also known as MissAllanPoe
BOOP | Wonna Buy A Ghost? | DUCKSPIN

BBS Signature
BenwaHakubi
BenwaHakubi
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 05:44 PM Reply

At 12/24/12 05:25 PM, Shauna wrote: A racist loser who's parents probably don't give any attention to.

She seems cool. Kinda always pictured her as a punk rock or gothic chick for some reason.

SneakyGameBoy
SneakyGameBoy
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 06:04 PM Reply

At 12/24/12 05:44 PM, BenwaHakubi wrote:
At 12/24/12 05:25 PM, Shauna wrote: A racist loser who's parents probably don't give any attention to.
She seems cool. Kinda always pictured her as a punk rock or gothic chick for some reason.

Obviously a huge Batman fan.


XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 06:24 PM Reply

Noob and likely a troll.

likes anime. and so what if i'm a noob, and i'm not a troll.


It's hip to be square, but it's hipper to be torus! // You shall watch and you shall like.

BBS Signature
SKS
SKS
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 06:29 PM Reply

Why do I keep getting skipped?


BBS Signature
beardkiller
beardkiller
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 07:05 PM Reply

At 12/24/12 06:29 PM, SKS wrote: Why do I keep getting skipped?

Easly skippable mod whos everywhere in this thread


Hi

BBS Signature
GodOfVideoGames
GodOfVideoGames
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Game Developer
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 07:13 PM Reply

At 12/24/12 07:05 PM, beardkiller wrote: Easly skippable mod whos everywhere in this thread

Angry that he can't grow his own beard, Beardkiller goes around shaving random stranger's beards in the night. He keeps all the trimmings in jars in his basement so that someday he can reanimate them into a massive beard monster, that he will later kill.

Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 07:14 PM Reply

Has an annoying user icon.
Good poster though.


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 07:22 PM Reply

At 12/24/12 07:14 PM, Nor wrote: Has an annoying user icon.
Good poster though.

Likes, no, LOVES K-Pop. So much that it's a tiny bit creepy.
Just a tiny bit, though.

SKS
SKS
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 07:28 PM Reply

At 12/24/12 07:22 PM, Klobb17 wrote:
At 12/24/12 07:14 PM, Nor wrote: Has an annoying user icon.
Good poster though.
Likes, no, LOVES K-Pop. So much that it's a tiny bit creepy.
Just a tiny bit, though.

Has upgraded his user icon! Fuck yeah! Also, I'm not a mod!


BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 07:28 PM Reply

At 12/24/12 07:28 PM, SKS wrote:
At 12/24/12 07:22 PM, Klobb17 wrote:
At 12/24/12 07:14 PM, Nor wrote: Has an annoying user icon.
Good poster though.
Likes, no, LOVES K-Pop. So much that it's a tiny bit creepy.
Just a tiny bit, though.
Has upgraded his user icon! Fuck yeah! Also, I'm not a mod!

Is a bit of an attention-whore but it is ok.


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
SKS
SKS
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 07:33 PM Reply

At 12/24/12 07:28 PM, Nor wrote:
At 12/24/12 07:28 PM, SKS wrote:
At 12/24/12 07:22 PM, Klobb17 wrote:
At 12/24/12 07:14 PM, Nor wrote: Has an annoying user icon.
Good poster though.
Likes, no, LOVES K-Pop. So much that it's a tiny bit creepy.
Just a tiny bit, though.
Has upgraded his user icon! Fuck yeah! Also, I'm not a mod!
Is a bit of an attention-whore but it is ok.

What? You asked for it! Omg :( WTF :P!!!!! No, seriously, you're alright.


BBS Signature
Otto
Otto
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 07:37 PM Reply

At 12/24/12 07:33 PM, SKS wrote: What? You asked for it! Omg :( WTF :P!!!!! No, seriously, you're alright.

A useful person to have around on the forum because he detracts completely from the idea that I'm a picture whore. Good use of scale.


This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
kanef
kanef
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 07:38 PM Reply

At 12/24/12 05:25 PM, Shauna wrote:
dunno him. is probably a faggot associated with skaren or some shit lol
A racist loser who's parents probably don't give any attention to.

;_;

it vas only a joke...

comment pls - plug.dj
sevkitty.com forum - last.fm
D - ńęwgróuńdśęś ręśidęńt pątrićiąń

BBS Signature
Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 07:41 PM Reply

At 12/24/12 07:37 PM, Otto wrote: A useful person to have around on the forum because he detracts completely from the idea that I'm a picture whore. Good use of scale.

A real human being, and a real hero.


NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: If... (Anderson, 1968, UK) | Letterboxd | Last.fm

BBS Signature
Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 07:50 PM Reply

At 12/24/12 07:47 PM, 24901miles wrote: Uses the forum to expand his English vocabulary, grammar, and conceptualization.

Probably isn't multilingual, probably from an upper middle class family, definitely seeks role models other than his father.

Actually, yeah pretty much. Huh.


NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: If... (Anderson, 1968, UK) | Letterboxd | Last.fm

BBS Signature
beardkiller
beardkiller
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 07:57 PM Reply

At 12/24/12 07:50 PM, Dr-Worm wrote:
Actually, yeah pretty much. Huh.

...Eyebrows...


Hi

BBS Signature
PrincessLuna
PrincessLuna
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 08:08 PM Reply

At 12/24/12 07:57 PM, beardkiller wrote: ...Eyebrows...

Murder of beards.


BBS Signature
HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 08:12 PM Reply

At 12/24/12 08:08 PM, PrincessLuna wrote:
At 12/24/12 07:57 PM, beardkiller wrote: ...Eyebrows...
Murder of beards.

I've only just realized her username is a reference to a certain show just now.

Subtle.

You've got a fine pair of eyes.

Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 08:13 PM Reply

At 12/24/12 08:08 PM, PrincessLuna wrote:
At 12/24/12 07:57 PM, beardkiller wrote: ...Eyebrows...
Murder of beards.

Moon-Princess, may have been adopted as a child. Does not have siblings.....eats carrots.


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature