Support NATA 2014

Summarize the user above you

  • 7,216 Views
  • 404 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Melancholy
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 07:03 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 07:02 PM, Provoke wrote: What? I like you, what makes you think I don't?

nah im just kidding

Provoke
Provoke
  • Member since: Jan. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 07:05 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 07:03 PM, BumFodder wrote:
At 12/23/12 07:02 PM, Provoke wrote: What? I like you, what makes you think I don't?
nah im just kidding

You are a bag full of surprises.

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Melancholy
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 07:06 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 07:05 PM, Provoke wrote: You are a bag full of surprises.

I felt like being a bit random for no reason lol

At 12/23/12 07:06 PM, Scary wrote: Likes Animal Collective

a.k.a hella cool.

Dont we all?

Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 07:22 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 07:11 PM, Scary wrote:
At 12/23/12 07:06 PM, BumFodder wrote: Dont we all?
edgy lil' kids pretend not too, but all the qts go wild for My Girls.

Is actually sexy


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
Provoke
Provoke
  • Member since: Jan. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 07:22 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 07:11 PM, Scary wrote:
At 12/23/12 07:06 PM, BumFodder wrote: Dont we all?
edgy lil' kids pretend not too, but all the qts go wild for My Girls.

One of the better posters here and confuses me so much with his logic that he has earned his name.

Lamar537
Lamar537
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Art Lover
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 07:45 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 07:22 PM, Provoke wrote: One of the better posters here and confuses me so much with his logic that he has earned his name.

obv. newfag


BBS Signature
Ilssm
Ilssm
  • Member since: Oct. 14, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Filmmaker
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 07:46 PM Reply

obv. newfag

I don't know who or why.


Guys I'm funny, I swear - I make animations with MsPaint.

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 07:56 PM Reply

Seen you post.


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 07:57 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 07:56 PM, tsukikomi wrote: Seen you post.

<3:


Steam I Last.FM I TF2 Crew I MSPA Crew
"Things were never easy for me, I was born a poor black child" -Steve Martin

BBS Signature
Provoke
Provoke
  • Member since: Jan. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 08:02 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 07:57 PM, Klik wrote:
At 12/23/12 07:56 PM, tsukikomi wrote: Seen you post.
<3:

We have slumber parties together.

Skaren
Skaren
  • Member since: May. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Artist
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 08:10 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 08:02 PM, Provoke wrote:
At 12/23/12 07:57 PM, Klik wrote:
At 12/23/12 07:56 PM, tsukikomi wrote: Seen you post.
<3:
We have slumber parties together.

obscure.

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Melancholy
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 08:11 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 08:10 PM, Skaren wrote: obscure.

obscured by clouds

Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 08:23 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 08:11 PM, BumFodder wrote:
At 12/23/12 08:10 PM, Skaren wrote: obscure.
obscured by clouds

Autism


Steam I Last.FM I TF2 Crew I MSPA Crew
"Things were never easy for me, I was born a poor black child" -Steve Martin

BBS Signature
Ghombeat
Ghombeat
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 08:30 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 08:23 PM, Klik wrote: Autism

Homestuck fan and Audiophile.


A wild lurker appeared!

SKS
SKS
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 08:42 PM Reply

I don't know the guy above me :/ So I'll wait till I do know him/her better before I pass judgement!


BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 08:50 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 08:42 PM, SKS wrote: I don't know the guy above me :/ So I'll wait till I do know him/her better before I pass judgement!

nah fuck you, Ghombeat seems like a nice young man (boy) who I hope to see post in the future.


Steam I Last.FM I TF2 Crew I MSPA Crew
"Things were never easy for me, I was born a poor black child" -Steve Martin

BBS Signature
Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 09:48 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 08:50 PM, Klik wrote: nah fuck you, Ghombeat seems like a nice young man (boy) who I hope to see post in the future.

Homestuck freak and a kinda cool guy.

notYert
notYert
  • Member since: May. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 09:49 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 09:48 PM, Klobb17 wrote:
At 12/23/12 08:50 PM, Klik wrote: nah fuck you, Ghombeat seems like a nice young man (boy) who I hope to see post in the future.
Homestuck freak and a kinda cool guy.

no idea who the fuck this guy is


BBS Signature
Provoke
Provoke
  • Member since: Jan. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 09:53 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 09:51 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote:
At 12/23/12 09:49 PM, notYert wrote: no idea who the fuck this guy is
imposter, portmanteau of impostor and poser

Best shitposter and collector of rare toilet seats.

e-lord
e-lord
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 09:53 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 09:51 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote:
At 12/23/12 09:49 PM, notYert wrote: no idea who the fuck this guy is
imposter, portmanteau of impostor and poser

a cynical oldfag who doesn't give a fuck about the bbs anymore and just makes shitposts because he still has ng addiction


Creator of the Death Note club
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BBS Signature
TheMajormel
TheMajormel
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Game Developer
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 09:56 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 09:53 PM, e-lord wrote: a cynical oldfag who doesn't give a fuck about the bbs anymore and just makes shitposts because he still has ng addiction

The most coolest NG user ever, besides other cooler NG users.

Provoke
Provoke
  • Member since: Jan. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 10:01 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 09:57 PM, 24901miles wrote: Will never finish his game. P. Cool guy otherwise.

Damn good poster, icon's pretty sweet, don't know much else.

Rokishii-Chan
Rokishii-Chan
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 10:01 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 09:57 PM, 24901miles wrote: Will never finish his game. P. Cool guy otherwise.

A long journey.


BBS Signature
SKS
SKS
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 10:03 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 09:56 PM, TheMajormel wrote:
At 12/23/12 09:53 PM, e-lord wrote: a cynical oldfag who doesn't give a fuck about the bbs anymore and just makes shitposts because he still has ng addiction
The most coolest NG user ever, besides other cooler NG users.

What? YOU ARE THE MOST COOLEST USER!


BBS Signature
SKS
SKS
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 10:05 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 10:03 PM, 24901miles wrote:
At 12/23/12 10:01 PM, Provoke wrote:
At 12/23/12 09:57 PM, 24901miles wrote: Will never finish his game. P. Cool guy otherwise.
Damn good poster, icon's pretty sweet, don't know much else.
Part of the reason this thread has collapsed from a circle jerk into just straight 69-ing.

I'd 69 you any day.


BBS Signature
Provoke
Provoke
  • Member since: Jan. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 10:06 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 10:03 PM, 24901miles wrote: Part of the reason this thread has collapsed from a circle jerk into just straight 69-ing.

Part? I thought it was all me.

LDAF
LDAF
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 10:20 PM Reply

At 12/23/12 10:18 PM, Trillionaire wrote:
At 12/23/12 10:05 PM, SKS wrote: I'd 69 you any day.
At 12/23/12 10:06 PM, Provoke wrote: Part? I thought it was all me.
At 12/23/12 10:09 PM, 24901miles wrote: D-raled.
Never going to amount to anything greater than a shallow background character whose boss counts you as one of many employees.

Somewhat generic, a newbie. Has a pretty good username. WOOOOOOOT, 2,000 POSTS, TIME TO BREAK OUT THE CHAMPAGNE, 1/5 OF THE WAY TO THE 10,000 POST FORUM

Yes, yes, I've been in this thread before, just thought I'd like to give it another go.

Are you MAN enough to click this?!

BBS Signature
SKS
SKS
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 12:11 AM Reply

At 12/23/12 10:21 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote:
At 12/23/12 10:20 PM, LDAF wrote:
transformice

I don't really think you're the self-proclaimed shit poster you want to be. I think you post just fine.


BBS Signature
Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 12:31 AM Reply

At 12/24/12 12:11 AM, SKS wrote: I don't really think you're the self-proclaimed shit poster you want to be. I think you post just fine.

I had the impression that you were some shitty attention whore months ago, but over time it seems like you're just a generally friendly and likable guy who just has a habit of showing off his face. Can't say I like your music, but that's just a matter of personal preference I'm sure.

SKS
SKS
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 01:40 AM Reply

At 12/24/12 12:34 AM, MonthlyVolatile wrote:
At 12/24/12 12:31 AM, Klobb17 wrote: I had the impression that you were some shitty attention whore months ago, but over time it seems like you're just a generally friendly and likable guy who just has a habit of showing off his face. Can't say I like your music, but that's just a matter of personal preference I'm sure.
This guy likes Heat and that's all I know.

Idk if you're male or female. I always hear female, but your profile says male... I'm so confused. You're a good person from what I can tell from the posting habits anyway!

Also; thanks Klobb17, but you should know the attention whore aspect of it all is totally intentional and I do those things on purpose knowing full well some users might find it upsetting. I don't understand why people get so upset as to call me names, but it doesn't effect me other than make me do it more!


BBS Signature