Be a Supporter!

Summarize the user above you

  • 8,430 Views
  • 377 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Member since: May. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-28 21:44:26 Reply

At 12/28/12 09:30 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 12/28/12 09:28 PM, tsukikomi wrote: Some ghetto rap star wannabe.
Somebody who has the face that serves as a rendevous for the apocalypse.

Cock in mouth.


BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-28 21:45:28 Reply

At 12/28/12 09:44 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote: Cock in mouth.

Narrates his life on the BBS.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Athalina
Athalina
  • Member since: Jan. 3, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-28 22:07:42 Reply

At 12/28/12 09:45 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 12/28/12 09:44 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote: Cock in mouth.
Narrates his life on the BBS.

very active on this thread


-KarenAzalea

**Behind the cold and the careless crust lies a soft tender spot.**

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-28 22:09:04 Reply

At 12/28/12 10:07 PM, Athalina wrote: very active on this thread

An inactive person who notices the activity of others.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

SKS
SKS
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-28 22:19:04 Reply

At 12/28/12 10:09 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 12/28/12 10:07 PM, Athalina wrote: very active on this thread
An inactive person who notices the activity of others.

I just want you to summarize me, but with some effort behind it.


BBS Signature
Fallschirmfuchs
Fallschirmfuchs
  • Member since: Oct. 2, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-28 22:35:18 Reply

At 12/28/12 10:19 PM, SKS wrote:
At 12/28/12 10:09 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 12/28/12 10:07 PM, Athalina wrote: very active on this thread
An inactive person who notices the activity of others.
I just want you to summarize me, but with some effort behind it.

Oh great creator of the post! You ask of thee to put forth effort in the summary of you... Are you self conscious? Cause this "it's all about me" is... disappointing!


Once upon a time...

Jeffyx
Jeffyx
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-28 22:57:47 Reply

At 12/20/12 03:10 PM, Jester wrote:

A pretty cool guy, the same age as me.


"Life is a bitch, so learn how to fuck it" | Become my NG fan! | #teamsuckdick

BBS Signature
Jeffyx
Jeffyx
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-28 22:58:48 Reply

At 12/28/12 10:57 PM, Jeffyx wrote:
At 12/20/12 03:10 PM, Jester wrote:
A pretty cool guy, the same age as me.

Damnit, I was on the wrong page..


"Life is a bitch, so learn how to fuck it" | Become my NG fan! | #teamsuckdick

BBS Signature
beakerboy
beakerboy
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Writer
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-28 23:24:30 Reply

He's terribly boring.

Shauna
Shauna
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-28 23:32:50 Reply

At 12/28/12 11:24 PM, beakerboy wrote: He's terribly boring.

A man that is hopefully as obsessed with anime as I am.

Doubtful.

And likes cookies because who doesn't?


Signature made by Squidbit <3
Also known as MissAllanPoe
BOOP | Wonna Buy A Ghost? | DUCKSPIN

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-28 23:37:36 Reply

At 12/28/12 11:32 PM, Shauna wrote:
At 12/28/12 11:24 PM, beakerboy wrote: He's terribly boring.
A man that is hopefully as obsessed with anime as I am.

Doubtful.

And likes cookies because who doesn't?

Appears to love anime ALOT. Which I love alot also. Also, she has a kick ass name. Shauna is an awesome name. Its mine also.


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-28 23:43:24 Reply

At 12/28/12 11:37 PM, xxxcreep wrote:
At 12/28/12 11:32 PM, Shauna wrote:
At 12/28/12 11:24 PM, beakerboy wrote:
LOT. Which I love alot also. Also, she has a kick ass name. Shauna is an awesome name. Its mine also.

Is a complete creep who raped me. And no one believes me. :c


Help Me

Shauna
Shauna
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-28 23:46:29 Reply

At 12/28/12 11:43 PM, HomicidialFrog wrote:
Is a complete creep who raped me. And no one believes me. :c

I believe you. Now come over here in my closet and lets talk about it.


Signature made by Squidbit <3
Also known as MissAllanPoe
BOOP | Wonna Buy A Ghost? | DUCKSPIN

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-28 23:51:27 Reply

At 12/28/12 11:50 PM, selena wrote:
At 12/28/12 11:46 PM, Shauna wrote: I believe you. Now come over here in my closet and lets talk about it.
tits

banana king


lel

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-28 23:51:55 Reply

At 12/28/12 11:50 PM, selena wrote:
At 12/28/12 11:46 PM, Shauna wrote: I believe you. Now come over here in my closet and lets talk about it.
tits

tits


Bad-Dragon.com
WINNER OF NGBBS ATTENTION WHORE 3 YEARS CONSECUTIVE. FUCK WITH ME.

BBS Signature
GrizzlyOne
GrizzlyOne
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-29 00:01:50 Reply

At 12/28/12 11:51 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 12/28/12 11:50 PM, selena wrote:
At 12/28/12 11:46 PM, Shauna wrote: I believe you. Now come over here in my closet and lets talk about it.
tits
tits

An awesome guy to talk to.


filler text

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-29 00:09:25 Reply

At 12/29/12 12:01 AM, GrizzlyOne wrote:
At 12/28/12 11:51 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 12/28/12 11:50 PM, selena wrote:
At 12/28/12 11:46 PM, Shauna wrote: I believe you. Now come over here in my closet and lets talk about it.
tits
tits
An awesome guy to talk to.

A bee


Bad-Dragon.com
WINNER OF NGBBS ATTENTION WHORE 3 YEARS CONSECUTIVE. FUCK WITH ME.

BBS Signature
Penrodeo
Penrodeo
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-29 00:09:41 Reply

All the users above me are a bunch of minges.

But I love you all.


BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-29 00:23:56 Reply

At 12/29/12 12:09 AM, Chymeraxe wrote: All the users above me are a bunch of minges.

But I love you all.

A shallow user that thinks we are minges, but we love him.


私のちんちん

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-29 06:49:32 Reply

At 12/29/12 12:23 AM, Nor wrote: A shallow user that thinks we are minges, but we love him.

A shallow user that loves shallow users.

Summarize the user above you


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

JBK
JBK
  • Member since: Jun. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-29 07:26:11 Reply

At 12/29/12 06:49 AM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 12/29/12 12:23 AM, Nor wrote: A shallow user that thinks we are minges, but we love him.
A shallow user that loves shallow users.

Enjoys being summarized.


"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox
"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those pants are just adorable"-Gagsy
Last.fm

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-29 07:51:17 Reply

At 12/29/12 07:26 AM, JBK wrote: Enjoys being summarized.

Still a tranny with sexual repression issues. c:

Summarize the user above you


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Animator
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-29 07:56:02 Reply

At 12/29/12 07:51 AM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 12/29/12 07:26 AM, JBK wrote: Enjoys being summarized.
Still a tranny with sexual repression issues. c:

Either enjoys being summarized, or is unhealthily obsessed with summarizing others...

no way to be sure...

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-29 07:57:14 Reply

At 12/29/12 07:56 AM, Phobotech wrote:
no way to be sure...

Isn't sure about me, but is sure about themselves making pointless threads and wasting their 4 post quota.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Animator
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-29 08:03:20 Reply

At 12/29/12 07:57 AM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 12/29/12 07:56 AM, Phobotech wrote:
no way to be sure...
Isn't sure about me, but is sure about themselves making pointless threads and wasting their 4 post quota.

Fails to notice that...like...they weren't pointless necessarily, they were just kinda there to have fun and bullshit around....and Insanctuary doesn't wanna play my harmless little forum game because I'm bored.

*sniff*

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
WeirdJamFace
WeirdJamFace
  • Member since: May. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Gamer
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-29 08:11:00 Reply

Gives amazing head.


Why yes, that IS a large collection of 1998 "Smithy's Favourite Times" Licenced Cereal Pop Toys!

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-29 08:12:52 Reply

At 12/29/12 08:11 AM, WeirdJamFace wrote: Gives amazing head.

Knows this because his avatar depicts a magical space serpent that gives our planet head.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

G-F-D
G-F-D
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Game Developer
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-29 10:31:00 Reply

At 12/29/12 08:12 AM, Insanctuary wrote: Knows this because his avatar depicts a magical space serpent that gives our planet head.

music man, knows wtf is goin on in this world.


BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-29 10:36:04 Reply

At 12/29/12 10:31 AM, G-F-D wrote: music man, knows wtf is goin on in this world.

A man who knows a man that knows wtf is going on in this world.

Summarize the user above you


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to Summarize the user above you 2012-12-29 11:02:45 Reply

At 12/29/12 10:36 AM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 12/29/12 10:31 AM, G-F-D wrote: music man, knows wtf is goin on in this world.
A man who knows a man that knows wtf is going on in this world.

Beautifully Talented


HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature