Be a Supporter!

Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape!

  • 2,124 Views
  • 83 Replies
New Topic
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 01:27:02

Which one is worse?

A girl who was physically raped? Herself being inflicted upon from the innocence someone took away from her.

A girl who was mentally raped? Herself and hundreds, thousands or millions inflicted upon from the information someone took away from her.

Each one is a tragic experience to go through. However. I guarantee you that nobody has the ability to answer this question correctly without being offensive to the opposing position. There simply is no correct answer to this equation without hurting someone in the process. I do challenge you to try coming up with a critical assessment for your choice without being offensive.

Cheers~

Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape!


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 01:30:51

At 12/19/12 01:29 AM, MuyBurrito wrote: Just die holy shit

At least he posted a hot chick this time

A slight improvement

Although I didn't read his post

TAB
WINNER OF NGBBS ATTENTION WHORE 3 YEARS CONSECUTIVE. FUCK WITH ME.

BBS Signature
Winrar1337
Winrar1337
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Movie Buff
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 01:32:37

At 12/19/12 01:27 AM, Insanctuary wrote: A girl who was physically raped? Herself being inflicted upon from the innocence someone took away from her.

A girl who was mentally raped? Herself and hundreds, thousands or millions inflicted upon from the information someone took away from her.

I don't think you know how to use "inflicted" properly and I have no idea what you're trying to say. Have you considered taking an English class?


"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain

Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Game Developer
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 01:33:09

At 12/19/12 01:30 AM, Xenomit wrote:
Although I didn't read his post

It was some feminist supporting bullshit about how a man can rape a woman with his mind. It's Insanctuary, so don't take it with a grain of salt. He's probably just quoting his philosophy teacher. Word for word.


BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 01:35:22

At 12/19/12 01:29 AM, MuyBurrito wrote: Just die holy shit

There is a massive difference between one girl facing a tragic experience that ends soon after and a girl who lives through a tragic experience till she dies a cold, lonely and fearful death. You have to contemplate heavily on these questions. I gave these questions a lot of thought. I don't just come on here to think of something random to challenge you with. I provide my questions with very deep conceptual ideas that are there to lead us to a critical conclusion.

Oh. I can't die. I never 'was'.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 01:40:04

Both are bad. wtf.


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 01:42:50

At 12/19/12 01:40 AM, xxxcreep wrote: Both are bad. wtf.

Which one is worse? One is actually worse than the other in actuality. However. You humans are moralistically challenged. So you cannot answer this question correctly the same way a mother cannot tell her children the truth. She does not love them all equally. However. She says this to avoid a heartache/headache.

You will have to swallow your pride and deduce this critically rather than personally. These girls did not go through these experiences for you to get all melodramatic about it and then stuff them both in a box of 'fairness'.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 01:44:28

Mental rape? The fuck are you on about? Bro, do you even lift?


For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 01:46:49

At 12/19/12 01:42 AM, Insanctuary wrote: Which one is worse? One is actually worse than the other in actuality.

Have you been Physically raped? Have you been Mentally Raped?
If someone was Physically raped, they will say that being physically raped it worse than Emotional rape. If someone was Emotionally raped they would say that being Emotionally raped is worse. Its not for you to decide. BOTH and bad and shouldnt be done. Theres nothing "Philosophical" about this.


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 01:49:25

At 12/19/12 01:44 AM, Cootie wrote: Bro, do you even lift?

Does it matter whether I lift or not? I am not here to prove my physicality. So I will leave you to guess whether I lift or not.

At 12/19/12 01:46 AM, xxxcreep wrote: Theres nothing "Philosophical" about this.

Oh. You activated my 'Insanctuary Trap' card. I now have one question for you to ponder. How do we expect ourselves to walk in other people's shoes to fully understand what they feel if we don't even fully understand what we feel?


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 01:55:31

At 12/19/12 01:49 AM, Insanctuary wrote:
Does it matter whether I lift or not? I am not here to prove my physicality. So I will leave you to guess whether I lift or not.

Lift these nuts.

Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape!


For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 01:56:37

At 12/19/12 01:49 AM, Insanctuary wrote: Oh. You activated my 'Insanctuary Trap' card. I now have one question for you to ponder. How do we expect ourselves to walk in other people's shoes to fully understand what they feel if we don't even fully understand what we feel?

-.- I understand how I feel. I feel confused as to why you'd make a thread about what kind of rape is worse.


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 01:57:49

Genghis Kahn.


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 02:03:07

At 12/19/12 01:57 AM, jjjkuk wrote: Genghis Kahn.

A leader who should've been called Gangrene Con. So much power wasted on mindless glory and needless deaths.

At 12/19/12 01:56 AM, xxxcreep wrote: -.- I understand how I feel. I feel confused as to why you'd make a thread about what kind of rape is worse.

You do not know how you feel. You can only speculate how you feel and place that understanding in a limited system of paradigms. You know nothing of who you are. You do not change with the world. You don't even change with yourself. You change because you never 'was'. This 'you' and 'I' principle is a mere result of your misunderstanding of what is conceptually real and what is intrinsically real.

Your life is based conceptually on a simple room with a movieless projector. Each of us are playing a movie through ourselves as we stare at the white screen.

At 12/19/12 01:55 AM, Cootie wrote: Lift these nuts.

Hey there. Looks like it produces more than you do at producing fruitful discussions!


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Halberd
Halberd
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 02:03:54

He is back and just in time for Christmas too


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 02:06:39

At 12/19/12 02:03 AM, Insanctuary wrote: You do not know how you feel. You can only speculate how you feel and place that understanding in a limited system of paradigms. You know nothing of who you are. You do not change with the world. You don't even change with yourself. You change because you never 'was'. This 'you' and 'I' principle is a mere result of your misunderstanding of what is conceptually real and what is intrinsically real.

Whut.

Your life is based conceptually on a simple room with a movieless projector. Each of us are playing a movie through ourselves as we stare at the white screen.

Cool. I hope it is a Silent Film and Charlie Chaplin is starring in it. The Kid was an excellent movie. It would be more interesting if my movie was a little like the Russian film, "The Italian", don't ya think?


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 02:07:36

At 12/19/12 02:03 AM, Halberd wrote: He is back and just in time for Christmas too

Don't you worry! The solution is already in place.

Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape!


For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 02:08:04

At 12/19/12 02:03 AM, Halberd wrote: He is back and just in time for Christmas too

Speak for yourself.


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 02:15:24

At 12/19/12 02:07 AM, Cootie wrote: Don't you worry! The solution is already in place.

The solution is a rifle wearing a wig? Clever.

At 12/19/12 02:06 AM, xxxcreep wrote: Whut.

You don't understand philosophy. Clearly.

Cool.

Hence your satire.

At 12/19/12 02:03 AM, Halberd wrote: He is back and just in time for Christmas too

Cheers!


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Jeffyx
Jeffyx
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 02:16:50

I would have to say physical rape, because I've never in my life heard of mental rape.


"Life is a bitch, so learn how to fuck it" | Become my NG fan! | #teamsuckdick

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 02:20:57

Btw, what I meant by "Genghis Kahn" was that he raped what, thousands? You claim that women get "mentally raped" more than physically, but it's not that wide of a gap. Obviously not all rapes get reported/become known. I think I'm going somewhere with this but I don't really care anymore.

Anyway, whichever one is worse doesn't matter and is an opinion. People usually argue over what things are better than others, not what's worse. We obviously don't like things that are bad.

and for fuck's sake, accept my friend request :(((((

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 02:26:52

At 12/19/12 02:20 AM, jjjkuk wrote: Anyway, whichever one is worse doesn't matter and is an opinion.

It does matter. My question is based entirely off two examples that were designed to challenge anyone with moralistic tendencies.

and for fuck's sake, accept my friend request :(((((

But... The program is so sudden and pointless... >:(

At 12/19/12 02:16 AM, Jeffyx wrote: I would have to say physical rape, because I've never in my life heard of mental rape.

Rape as a definitive term is not strictly related to sex. It generally means to be forced and abused. The mentally raped girl was forced to give out information that placed her life, her loved ones and any other victim's life in unsoluable danger. Now she will have to live in an ongoing event where the person takes her knowledge and uses it to harm others throughout her lifetime. Now. This girl feels responsible. Whereas the girl who was physically raped experienced a tragic event that is long over. All that is left is reconcilation. So which one is worse when you place all of the factors on the table?


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

beardkiller
beardkiller
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 02:29:41

Insantuary i suspect youre an alien because you refer to your fellow man by the name of his species...and id have to say theyre both bad but physical rape has the more known effect


Hi

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 02:31:50

Too many big words and thinking. I'll continue tomorrow - bed time. I almost confused "too" with "two" lol


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 02:33:49

At 12/19/12 02:29 AM, beardkiller wrote: Insantuary i suspect youre an alien because you refer to your fellow man by the name of his species...and id have to say theyre both bad but physical rape has the more known effect

More known or more felt?

ok srsly done bai


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 02:34:32

At 12/19/12 02:26 AM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 12/19/12 02:20 AM, jjjkuk wrote: Anyway, whichever one is worse doesn't matter and is an opinion.
It does matter. My question is based entirely off two examples that were designed to challenge anyone with moralistic tendencies.

It doesn't matter and never will.
Its like bringing up a discussion like, "Which is worse, dying of a stab wound or dying of a gun shot wound". It doesn't matter. Either ways, your fucked.


"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 02:40:09

At 12/19/12 02:34 AM, xxxcreep wrote: It doesn't matter and never will.

It very much does matter. The point of my question isn't about what we personally think. It's about coming to a critical conclusion that consists of genuine axioms.

Its like bringing up a discussion like, "Which is worse, dying of a stab wound or dying of a gun shot wound". It doesn't matter. Either ways, your fucked.

Incorrect. That would be an inquery that involves a situation that is the same either way. However. My two examples are two entirely different scenarios which should be paid with great heed. Now. Look at my examples again. Then tell me why one is worse than the other. Because this 'same' and 'equal' and 'pointless question' business is not going to cut it.

At 12/19/12 02:31 AM, jjjkuk wrote: Too many big words and thinking. I'll continue tomorrow - bed time. I almost confused "too" with "two" lol

Sleep well! :)

At 12/19/12 02:29 AM, beardkiller wrote: Insantuary i suspect youre an alien because you refer to your fellow man by the name of his species...and id have to say theyre both bad but physical rape has the more known effect

Or it is quite possible that I have dug deep into the cultural background of human beings and found a reason to mock the term 'human' due to the hypocrisy and contradictions in our everyday actions.

Why does physical rape have more effect than mental rape? Especially when you include the factors in my examples...


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

beardkiller
beardkiller
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 02:42:09

Because if truamatic enough it could be both and dude...youre basicly saying youre better than everybody else,and by not accepting the fact that you are only human youre just a dick with a supiriority complex


Hi

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 02:51:46

At 12/19/12 02:42 AM, beardkiller wrote: Because if truamatic enough it could be both and dude...youre basicly saying youre better than everybody else,and by not accepting the fact that you are only human youre just a dick with a supiriority complex

The tragic rape event occurs. Event ends. [filler] Girl reconcilates. The second example with the mentally raped girl is designed to make this question impossible to correctly answer without offending others. Her experience involves an ongoing event that continuously haunts her, her loved ones and millions of victims day after day. The person that took the information can use it whenever they want. They cannot do a damn thing about it. So for the physically raped girl. She has time to heal and get back on her feet from her past nightmare. For the mentally raped girl. She has no time to heal and is reliving her nightmare day after day.

Oh. I would have to be a person of maximum absurdity to say I am better than others in a world that can take me out in a blink of an eye.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

beardkiller
beardkiller
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Physical Rape Vs. Mental Rape! 2012-12-19 02:55:56

At 12/19/12 02:51 AM, Insanctuary wrote:
Oh. I would have to be a person of maximum absurdity to say I am better than others in a world that can take me out in a blink of an eye.

1)Yes but the time required to do so is staggering and on mental rape your just giving how you perceive it to be
2)You refer to other people as the human race suggesting that you think youre better than they are because that they are human,youre suggesting your supirior


Hi

BBS Signature