Be a Supporter!

opinion on me

  • 283 Views
  • 13 Replies
New Topic
BucketOfSand
BucketOfSand
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
opinion on me Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 10:40 AM

do you find my antics amusing,or do you find me horrible to your pupils


follow me to the promised land
I hope I'm not stinking up the place with my superior logic

BBS Signature
LionzNTiggerz
LionzNTiggerz
  • Member since: Sep. 24, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to opinion on me Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 10:43 AM

At 12/18/12 10:40 AM, BucketOfSand wrote: do you find my antics amusing,or do you find me horrible to your pupils

I lolled at your avatae

robotking98
robotking98
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Gamer
Response to opinion on me Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 10:44 AM

You are nothing but a zit on the ass of humanity.


Seriously, who even reads these things anymore?

BBS Signature
BucketOfSand
BucketOfSand
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to opinion on me Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 10:47 AM

At 12/18/12 10:44 AM, robotking98 wrote: You are nothing but a zit on the ass of humanity.

whitehead or blackhead


follow me to the promised land
I hope I'm not stinking up the place with my superior logic

BBS Signature
MoonClock
MoonClock
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to opinion on me Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 10:49 AM

I'm afraid I have no idea who you are.

Please, do enlighten me.


Signature...Ha...

BucketOfSand
BucketOfSand
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to opinion on me Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 10:56 AM

At 12/18/12 10:49 AM, MoonClock wrote: I'm afraid I have no idea who you are.

Please, do enlighten me.

check my posting habit


follow me to the promised land
I hope I'm not stinking up the place with my superior logic

BBS Signature
rsetienne
rsetienne
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to opinion on me Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 10:59 AM

Great, looks like we have another self centered piece of fuck here who does threads just to boost his ego, you suck ass. Seriously no one gives 2 shits about you. Make better threads you fuck face. If you want to know what is wrong with you go ask those girls that turned you down (assuming you are not gay, or may be you are). Whatever, my main point is "FUCK YOU"


Washing* yea i can't spell too

MoonClock
MoonClock
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to opinion on me Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 11:01 AM

Well there's not much to know as of yet, considering you've only been around here for a whopping twelve days.

Hell, there's not even much to know about me, and I've had an account since 2004. I only visit the BBS occasionally, so I suppose that explains it.

But that's it? I want to know more about you and all you say is to look at your posting habits? Come on now...you must have more to offer than that.


Signature...Ha...

BucketOfSand
BucketOfSand
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to opinion on me Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 11:03 AM

At 12/18/12 10:59 AM, rsetienne wrote: Great, looks like we have another self centered piece of fuck here who does threads just to boost his ego, you suck ass. Seriously no one gives 2 shits about you. Make better threads you fuck face. If you want to know what is wrong with you go ask those girls that turned you down (assuming you are not gay, or may be you are). Whatever, my main point is "FUCK YOU"

when aren't you a bundle of sunshine.i didn't want nice stuff,i wanted insults,which you filled out perfectly.and tbh,i wanted to see dumbasses like you take the bait and try to act like a badass with all the cuss words and such.so thank you,and have a nice day


follow me to the promised land
I hope I'm not stinking up the place with my superior logic

BBS Signature
rsetienne
rsetienne
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Animator
Response to opinion on me Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 11:05 AM

": But that's it? I want to know more about you and all you say is to look at your posting habits? Come on now...you must have more to offer than that."

fuck you too


Washing* yea i can't spell too

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to opinion on me Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 11:06 AM

You're a swell fella who's a little insecure.


BBS Signature
MoonClock
MoonClock
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to opinion on me Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 11:06 AM

At 12/18/12 11:05 AM, rsetienne wrote: ": But that's it? I want to know more about you and all you say is to look at your posting habits? Come on now...you must have more to offer than that."

fuck you too

Is baby upset?


Signature...Ha...

LionzNTiggerz
LionzNTiggerz
  • Member since: Sep. 24, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to opinion on me Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 11:09 AM

Sorry man, ur yesterdays news its all about SHOCKROACH these days.

ohbombuh
ohbombuh
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to opinion on me Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 11:10 AM

I'm slightly under 2000 posts, and I still don't expect a lot of the BBS to recognize my username. It'll be a few years before you can openly ask General for an opinion of you.


The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature