Be a Supporter!
NicoleGreyson
NicoleGreyson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Looking for a writer! Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 12:10 AM Reply

I am looking for a writer to write a short dark comedy/drama script, preferably starring 2 males and 1 female, for my directorial project that I hope to start filming in February.

I cannot pay you, but I will be giving you credit and a copy of the short film when I finish it.

I'm looking for about 10-20 pages at most.

PM me if interested!
Thanks!

Chongo
Chongo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Voice Actor
Response to Looking for a writer! Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 07:06 AM Reply

At 12/18/12 12:10 AM, NicoleGreyson wrote: I am looking for a writer to write a short dark comedy/drama script, preferably starring 2 males and 1 female, for my directorial project that I hope to start filming in February.

Is there any other info about this? It's a little vague the way it is?

Always willing to voice act. Make music in my freetime. That's what I get for not having Flash

Click the pic to see the cool stuff I do on the Youtubes

BBS Signature
Raziel236
Raziel236
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for a writer! Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 01:52 PM Reply

Sounds interestingly awesome!!

NicoleGreyson
NicoleGreyson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for a writer! Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 05:38 PM Reply

Hey guys, I hope this helps a bit. :)

I am very open, story wise. A little about me: I am a directorial major in art school and have to create short films (10-20minutes) as my finals. I cannot pay you, unfortunately, but as a student, i want to give other people the opportunity to have their original works produced and brought to life, instead of just paying royalties to some well known piece.

A few things...have are that i have a small cast available, so three or four would be the maximum. Also, I would prefer for the main character to be male, as i have an actor in mind.

I am looking for a dark comedy/drama. More of a British humor tone. I prefer conversational dialogue over many full monologues. A good example of this is Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead.

If you have any questions, or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask!

greatwh1teshark
greatwh1teshark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for a writer! Dec. 20th, 2012 @ 11:50 AM Reply

At 12/18/12 05:38 PM, NicoleGreyson wrote: Hey guys, I hope this helps a bit. :)

I am very open, story wise. A little about me: I am a directorial major in art school and have to create short films (10-20minutes) as my finals. I cannot pay you, unfortunately, but as a student, i want to give other people the opportunity to have their original works produced and brought to life, instead of just paying royalties to some well known piece.

A few things...have are that i have a small cast available, so three or four would be the maximum. Also, I would prefer for the main character to be male, as i have an actor in mind.

I am looking for a dark comedy/drama. More of a British humor tone. I prefer conversational dialogue over many full monologues. A good example of this is Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead.

If you have any questions, or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask!

Hey, I might have the very thing you want, I've got a script that is a dark comedy, british humour, courtesy of me, a brief, and it does star around 2 male characters and 1 female, although there is a second female in it but she dies. It's an apocalyptic. Only thing is, it's around 120 pages, because I wrote it as a screenplay, but it contains everything you're asking for.

Let me know if you're interested.

That's unbloody British that is!

BBS Signature
NicoleGreyson
NicoleGreyson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for a writer! Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 03:49 AM Reply

Hey there! I am definitely interested.

One of the things to keep in mind is that I have a very limited budget. So if it needs a lot of costuming or thing me and my team can't put together ourselves within our small budget, we wont be able to make it happen.

I would love to take a look at your screenplay, if I could!

Thanks for responding, looking forward to hearing more from you.

Happy Holidays!